10 promotions

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi dreaded school. For the next week, BTS was nowhere to be found. Even worse, Taehyung would not answer any of her calls or texts. She felt like a terrible person. She apologized via text over and over again, but there was no response from Taehyung. She asked if they could talk in person, but she was rejected. Eunbi dreaded school even more because she didn't have anyone to talk to anymore. She had grown so accustomed to talking to the BTS members that she had completely forgotten what it was like to have no friends. She had drifted away from her original friend group. They occasionally talked, but the conversations were shallow. Eunbi was a complete loner. Except for Saera. Eunbi wanted to tell Saera how she felt. However, she could not bring herself to admit that she had hurt Taehyung's feelings, or that she had made him mad. But Saera noticed. 

"Eunbi," Saera said one day, "You haven't been in a good mood recently. I heard from Jin oppa that you went to the company to drop off folders, but then fought with Taehyung... Do you want to talk about it?"

"Honestly, no. But since it's you, I guess I have to... Taehyung was angry that I was so-called flirting with some of the guys, specifically Jungkook and Jimin. Being the sarcastic sass I am, I kind of reacted rudely and I took it as a joke. Taehyung was being serious though; he was concerned about it, and now that I think about it, I should have been more sensitive."

"Ah, I see. Taehyung is slightly sensitive to those things"

"What are 'those things'?"

"Eunbi, BTS are idols. Idols can't get into a scandal, can they? They can't, especially one involving a girl."

Eunbi's eyes widened. She understood. Taehyung was being careful of the public's eye, even though nothing was going on between them. "Then why did he get mad at me? He could have just explained it to me like that."

"Taehyung has a hard time spelling it out for people sometimes. He assumes that everyone knows what he knows. On top of that, Taehyung is the most sensitive one out of them all. He is also the most careful of the public eye."

Eunbi was now wondering how to explain to Taehyung their misunderstandings. How would she apologize? He won't even respond to my texts...

"Saera, thank you so much. I would have never figured that out on my own," Eunbi breathed, "Now I just need to go talk to that kid."

----------

On Saturday, Saera agreed to accompany Eunbi to where BTS was. They were not practicing at the company; instead, they were promoting at music shows. Eunbi decided that she would surprise Taehyung and apologize to him. She hoped it would work. 

It was about a twenty-minute drive from Eunbi's house, but due to traffic, it took close to forty. Eunbi lied to her parents that she and Saera were going out to watch a movie and hang out. Her lies were becoming easier and easier to make. She felt guilty, but was adamant about keeping her relationship with BTS a secret from her parents. Just in case. 

During the ride, Saera was telling Eunbi more about personalities of each of the guys. According to Saera, Jin was the most annoying and acted like an old man all the time. Eunbi laughed at this. She remembered the way Saera and Jin treated each other and it made Eunbi think of the times when she playfully argued with her older brother. Saera mentioned that Jin and Suga had been friends since they entered middle school. Eunbi asked how they met, but Saera didn't remember. She only remembered that one day, Jin brought home Suga to play video games together. Apparently, Suga at video games. Taehyung had been a family friend for as long as Saera could remember. Ever since she was a child, she and Taehyung attended the same school, and he would come to her home because their mothers were friends. The three of them, Seokjin, Yoongi, and Taehyung auditioned for Big Hit Entertainment around the same time. They met Namjoon at the company, surprisingly, he went to the same school as them. Jungkook came next, and he was added as the youngest and the hyungs took care of him like a real brother. Hoseok and Jimin joined soon afterward, and they became BTS. Saera told Eunbi that she had seen them grow to be wonderful singers, rappers, performers, as well as just friends. She had always been close to Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter