06 party and food

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunbi!" Jimin smiled one day. It was a Friday.

"You seem a little too happy... What's up?"

"Let's go partying tonight!" Jimin said. It surprised Eunbi because she thought idols couldn't go out partying in public places. 

"Didn't Saera tell you yet? Jin hyung is inviting us over. Come on, you have to come," Jimin explained. 

Oh, so it's just between the nine of us. That makes more sense.

"You're coming, right?" Jimin continued to ask her.

"Yeah, I can go, Jimin. Saera will probably text me after school about it."

Eunbi smiled at the thought of having fun with her new friends. She really enjoyed Jimin and Taehyung's presence. They were funny, nice, and always made Eunbi laugh. She would have to look forward to tonight. 

"Don't go to the company today, no one's going to be there today. BTS got a day off," Jimin told Eunbi, "Before we start working on our comeback and before we do promotions for it. We'll be really busy afterward..."

----------

Saera texted Eunbi.

My house at 8 pm today. Come at 7 if you can help me prepare.

Okay, I'll be there at 7. btw, what should I wear?

Eunbi, you always stress over your outfits. Just be you. Dress how you would on a Friday night.

What is that supposed to mean... You're no help.

Whatever, see you later.

Eunbi put down her phone and saw 5:22 pm. Sighing, she started to wash her face again, redo her makeup, and contemplate what to wear. After holding up a million outfits in front of the mirror, she decided to go for a beige knit sweater, an oversized denim jacket, and a black skirt. She told her parents that Saera was hosting a party with only a few close friends and that she might stay over for the night. As usual, her parents did not mind. They trusted Eunbi and knew that Saera was her closest friend. She left her house and drove to the supermarket first. She picked up a few ingredients and headed to Saera's house. 

"I'm baking cookies," Eunbi announced as soon as Saera and Jin welcomed her into their house. She was their first guest. She situated herself in their kitchen and started to open her grocery bag. 

"Where are your parents?" Eunbi asked out of curiosity. She knew that Jin lived in the dorm BTS shared and that Saera lived with her parents. 

"They're off on a trip to Europe," Jin answered, "And BTS has a break, so we decided to celebrate."

"Yeah, Jimin told me you guys will start promoting soon. How soon?"

"In about a month or two," Jin explained, "You have to keep it a secret."

Eunbi nodded and continued to make the food. 

"Eunbi, we're ordering pizza. What flavors do you want?" Saera asked.

"Add a hawaiian for me please."

"Okay," Saera called the pizza delivery and ordered, "One hawaiian, one combination, one barbeque chicken, and one veggie, please."

Just then, the doorbell rang. Jin went to the door and welcomed the six other guys in. As soon as they entered the house, they noticed Eunbi and greeted her before going into the living room and making themselves feel at home. 

"You came early," Jimin stated as he walked towards Eunbi who was in the kitchen. 

"Yeah, I wanted to make cookies for you guys."

"Ah, I see. I'll look forward to eating those."

"Go sit down, Jimin. Saera ordered pizza."

He shook his head. "I want to help you."

"C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter