02 intros and proposal

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi stepped out of her car and read the sign. Big Hit Entertainment Company it read. Saera pulled her inside the building. A receptionist asked whether we needed assistance, but she seemed to recognize Saera and said "Jin and the rest are in the practice room."

With a nod, Saera continued to pull Eunbi through the building, up a flight of stairs, into a hall way, and finally, the two girls arrived in front of a door. Opening the door, Saera pulled Eunbi inside. 

As soon as she entered, she faced seven pairs of eyes looking up at her. Saera had somehow moved behind her, so Eunbi faced the group of people alone. She blinked. 

After what seemed like hours of silence, one of the guys spoke up. 

“Welcome Saera, Eunbi,” Seokjin, Saera's brother, spoke.

“Umm hi,” Eunbi croaked, immediately glancing at Saera for an explanation.

“Let’s start with introductions,” Seokjin suggested. "You already know me, but I'm Seokjin, Saera's brother," he said adding a wink after he spoke. 

"Jin oppa, stop. You are not attractive at all when you do that," Saera complained. 

“Oh, you just got roasted by your own sister, hyung,” one of the guys said, and the others joined in laughing.

"Hey! My name is Jungkook; I'm a sophomore. You're Son Eunbi, right? Can I call you noona?" a tall boy said. 

"Yeah, hi. You can call me whatever," you replied, still not getting used to this situation. 

"These are my hyungs. Jin, Suga, RM, J-Hope, Jimin, and V," Jungkook continued to talk while pointing out each person. Each of them giving a little wave or nod in my direction. "Do you know any of them?" Jungkook eagerly asked.

"Umm," Eunbi started, slightly flustered because she was sure that she had seen some of them before, maybe even in her classes, but she was unable to organize her thoughts. 

"I'm in your Physics class, Eunbi. I'm a senior so you can call me Hope oppa, that's what Saera calls me," the one named J-Hope said. 

"Hey guys, let's not make Eunbi feel overwhelmed with names and faces to remember all at once," the one named RM said.

These must be stage names. But wait, what? Why would I have to memorize their names and faces? Actually, to be honest, I feel kind of bad for not recognizing J-Hope. Wait, maybe I should be recognizing even more people here. Maybe I should try to actually get to know people. I have a bad habit of filtering out people's names and faces that I don't find necessary to remember. Oops. Eunbi ranted in her head. 

"Okay Jin oppa, now let's get to the point," Saera attempted to push the conversation, "Eunbi, please understand them, they get off topic so easily."

"I'm Son Eunbi. High school juinior. I'm not sure why I'm here right now," Eunbi spoke, looking up at the guys. 

"I'm Namjoon, a senior. I'll explain why we asked Saera to bring you here. As you may or may not know, we are a group of seven guys called BTS. We make music," the one introduced as RM explained and Eunbi slowly nodded, gesturing him to continue, "To put it simply, we need you to feature in our comeback album. It's a duet but we need a female voice. None of us could ask anyone so Jin told Saera to ask you."

"It took a lot of convincing, trust me," Jin said with a laugh, "Saera was doubtful that you would agree. Your talents are supposed to be a secret, right? Eunbi, but we are desparately asking you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter