07 complete song

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't much of a party. It was just a eat and relax time together. Until Suga announced work. Jimin dragged Eunbi upstairs. Eunbi had been to Saera's place many times. And judging Jimin's lead, he knew his way around this place too. He opened the guest room door and dragged Eunbi in. He took out his phone and pulled up a document of the music Suga had given him. Eunbi followed his actions and did the same. She was nervous. She had never sung with anyone before. This would be her first time. There was a keyboard in the room. Jimin went over to it and sat down partially, and motioned Eunbi to sit right next to him. She did so and put her phone down. 

"Can you play? Or should I?" Jimin asked.

Eunbi shrugged. 

"Okay then. You will, Eunbi."

Eunbi nodded and placed her hands on the keys. The music was pretty small on her phone, but she had memorized almost all of the chords to this song. She had practiced it every day since Suga gave her the music piece. She really liked the song. However, she was never able to hear the whole thing, because she never practiced with her duet partner. She had always admired Jimin's voice. It was clear and she thought it would match the song well. 

----------

"Yoongi hyung," Namjoon started when he saw the older boy walk in. "Why didn't Eunbi know she was singing with Jimin? And why are you suddenly recording tomorrow?"

Suga didn't answer. 

"They haven't even practiced together yet."

"Wait then what are they doing right now?"

"Practicing upstairs."

"Ugh... I'm leaving."

He left the kitchen and dashed up the stairs. When Suga entered the guest room, he saw Eunbi and Jimin sharing a chair at the keyboard. Eunbi was playing it. She was also singing. Jimin sang with her. Suga stood at the door until they finished the song. He cleared his throat when they finished to signal them of his presence. They greeted him and asked when he started listening. They asked how it sounded, but he did not look very satisfied. Eunbi was surprised. The last time she recorded a practice song with Suga, he gazed at her with soft eyes and told her that she sounded great. This time, he did not look impressed. 

"Stop practicing here. Come to the company tomorrow so we can record."

So, after singing the song only once, Jimin and Eunbi were ordered to stop practicing by the producer of the song. They didn't even attempt to protest and exited the room. Suga sighed and left the room with them. 

----------

The following day, Eunbi drove into Big Hit. She entered the building and headed straight towards the main recording studio. Opening the door, she found Suga already there. He looked up from his work and grunted a greeting. She said hi back. She noticed the large devices covering the table Suga was sitting at. Hundreds of buttons and switches were at his fingertips. She cleared and opened her music folder. She started to skim through the song, making sure she knew what she was doing. After a few moments, Suga spoke.

"You can warm up out loud," he said, also handing her a thermal water bottle. "Drink warm honey water before singing," he advised. 

Thanking him, she gulped down a few sips and started to warm up her voice. Jimin entered the studio around five minutes later. He smiled at Eunbi and asked if she was ready. She gave him a nod and a small smile. Suga turned around and faced them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter