08 friendships last

The Infiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi returned to school and was happy to see Jungkook and Jimin in the morning again. The two boys started the usual chatter with her. She laughed and walked with Jimin to the junior building.

She realized that her relationship with BTS was more than just business terms. She realized that she actually cared about these individuals and that she considered them to be her friends. Taehyung and Jimin were the closest guy friends she had ever had. She talked to Taehyung in her classes more than she would talk in a whole day usually. Jimin and Eunbi were always in heated discussion about literally everything and anything. Jungkook was smart, athletic, and talented despite being the youngest of the group. She always talked to him in school, and he always made her laugh. Jin oppa treated her like Saera. He cared for Eunbi more than he usually would care for a younger sister's friend. Hope oppa always made sure she was smiling, especially in their Physics class. Namjoon oppa always complimented her and gave her some useful advice on life. It always came out of nowhere, but she appreciated his knowledge. Suga oppa greeted her every day when she walked past him during passing periods. And that was enough for her. Suga acknowledging her existence was enough for Eunbi to know that they were more than just acquaintances. 

"Eunbi!!" Taehyung's voice interrupted her thoughts. 

"Hi Beu-ie," she greeted him by his stage name, V.

He laughed, and it sounded like music to Eunbi's ears. His deep voice complained, "Don't call me that. It doesn't match you."

"Alright, Kim Taehyung. Let's get through another day of school," Eunbi said in a sing-song voice. 

----------

In another boring class period in History, Eunbi and Taehyung were sitting in the back of the class. 

"Where do you guys eat lunch?" Eunbi asked about BTS. She had never realized that they seemed to disappear during that time. 

"Well, we all hide in the bathroom and eat," he joked.

Eunbi looked at him unamused.

"Fine, fine. We eat in the dance classroom. You've probably never been there, which is why you never see us. It's because Hoseok hyung is the teacher's assistant."

"Ah, I see."

After a few moments of silence, Taehyung spoke again, "Come eat with us. I'm sad we don't see each other as much as we used to."

"Hmm.. I'll see about that," Eunbi concluded. 

At lunch, Eunbi and Saera ended up eating with BTS. It was interesting to see the guys all together while they weren't working their butts off practicing. The Kim siblings continuously argued with each other. When Saera was picking mushrooms out of her food, Jin stopped her and forced her to eat them. Eunbi observed the BTS members and their interactions with each other. She was glad to know that they had gained her trust and led her out of her shell. And she was assured that her singing would be kept a secret. 

"Eunbi," Suga suddenly called, making everyone in the room look at him. "Come to the company sometime this week after school. The album's done."

Eunbi looked up from her lunch and a grin filled her face. "Okay!" She said, sounding a little too excited. 

The rest of the day, Eunbi felt giddy and could not wait to go back to the company. 

If I go immediately today, I would seem too desperate. But I can't wait to listen to our song! Oh my gosh, I just thought it was 'our' song... Well, it is. It's mine, Jimin, and Suga oppa's song. I guess I'll go tomorrow. Friday. Yes. 

----------

That afternoon, Eunbi and Taehyung shared a deeper conversation. 

"You know, I've known all of the guys for over two years now," Taehyung was telling Eunbi. They decided to study for the upcoming test in the library after school today, as Taehyung did not need to go to the company until later in the day. "Only some of us knew each other before we came to the company. I really am thankful to have met the people I met there. Bang PD and the rest of BTS members. I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter