Chapter 9

Red Strings

Taehyung is enjoying his game when his grumpy hyung close his laptop and cross his arms on his chest. 

"Tell me what's going on Tae" 

"I don't know what your talking about hyung."

"Jimin and Jungkook. What's happening, why is Jimin acting like he is not well when we-"

"Hyung!!! Sssshhhh.. How did you know about that?" Yoongi grab his wrist and bite his hands to take it off his mouth...

"Dont answer my question with another question Taehyung-ah, tell me what is happening here?" Yoongi asked, its almost week when Jimin got sick and Yoongi is sure that Jimin is well now but for some damn reasons he acts like he is not. Yoongi wants to drag him to the hospital but he says he dont want too, that made him suspicious. Taehyung sigh. 

"Well you see here, Jungkook is being really caring to Jimin for a week now. It's true that Jimin is okay now but still weak and I uhmnnn.. Open this idea to him." 

"What idea?" Yoongi asked with a scary tone that made Taehyung gulped.

"I uhmnnn..." 

"Kim Taehyung" 

 


"Fine. I told him to act like this and he add some to that idea." 

"You did what?! Tae i already told you!!! It's just a big misunderstanding all they need to do is to talk" Yoongi groaned and plopped his body to Tae's bed.

"That's why he will be back soon as Jimin who will pissed the hell out of Jungkook" He said opening his laptop once again. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Jimin wants the idea of acting all weak and sick to make Jungkook close to him. He said he will just enjoy it for a while and then he will be back in being a dominant Jimin that will make Jungkook obey him and if not they will end up-"

"Arguing" Yoongi finished Taehyungs sentence, understanding their plan. Taehyung nods.

"And when they argue" 

"We're going to cut the strings and they will end up in one room if there's no more string" Yoongi continued, Taehyung look back at him and smirked at the frowning Yoongi. Yoongi think first if its a good idea or not and he think it will be okay.

"So hyung? Are you In or Out?" 

"Count me in, i want to end this soon." Yoongi said smiling while looking at the ceiling the close his eyes. 

"That's what I- Hyung? Arrgghhh" Taehyung groaned and almost just almost kick his hyung for sleeping like that while talking. He shake his head and focus on his hame once again.

 

 


"No."

"Jungkookie please... I want Seafood Ramen and Black Pork BBQ... Please lets go out!" 

"Stop being so whiny and just take some rest!" 

"But i want to eat outside!" Jimin whined and throw his pillow that land at the door with a soft thud. Jungkook gasped and glare at his hyung who is now pouting and sulking beside him. Jungkook asked him what he wants to eat few minutes ago and since Jimin is bored he wants to go out but when he open the idea of eating outside they started to argue.

"Stop sulking like a baby!!" 

"No need to shout at me!!!" 

"Im not shouting!"

"What are you doing then?" Jimin look at him with a puppy eyes pouting like a 5 year old kid who loss his toy or candy. Jungkook huffed and look at him with disbelief then he remembers Jimin is sick. He sigh.

 

"We can't go, you're still sick and you need to recover. I can buy it for you but don't go." 

"No, If you will just buy it the food will will get cold and i want to eat it when its still hot" Jimin said and lay down then sulk under the blankets. He just want to go out and eat, he wants to laugh when he eard Jungkook groaned once again. 

"Fine. Fine. Just dont be like that and stop being so whiny and sulky like a baby" Jungkook said that made Jimin smiled and uncover his face. Watching the maknae calling Jin on his phone to tell that all of them will eat outside. Jimin wins once again, he started his plan yesterday when he woke up with Jungkook on his side controlling himself not to jump to the other. Jimin started to be whiny and acts like a baby in front of everyone but mostly to Jungkook who is very oblivious on the evil plan of Jimin. 

 

 

 


"Wear this so it will not be that cold for you" Jungkook said and give his thick sweater to Jimin who raise his both arms so Jungkook will be the one that will put it on him. Their other  hyungs is only watching them, not knowing the situation while two of them is smirking and shaking their heads.

"Jimin i thought you're still sick, why decided to get out and eat?" Jin asked.

"I want to eat it hot hyung, and so far im good now i just feel so weak" 

"That's why you should have just take a rest" 

"Jungkookie i want it hot. I repeat H.O.T okay?" 

"Hey guys remember i have some scissors here" Taehyung says and grab his not so small scissor. Jungkook have something to say but decided to just shut up and went inside the car after helping Jimin to take his seat.

 

 


"Let's eat!!" They cheered and starts to dig in  and eat, enjoying their foods with a little chitchats here and there planning on what to eat for Christmas Eve. Jimin made a noise that made Jungkook look at him. He is really enjoying his Ramen. Looking like he is well enough to eat a lot when recovering from a high fever.

"Are you really sick?" He said and Jimin choked a bit then look at the maknae.

"What?"

"You have a lot of appetite, If you're still feel sick you will not eat like that" 

"I didn't say im still sick, i said weak and i need this to recover. So you will stop faking all of this" Jimin said.

"What?! What am i faking here?" Jungkook asked and their hyungs stop eating and just watch the drama. Taehyung is preparing his scissor. 

 


"This! Taking care of me! I know you are just faking all of this. But don't worry soon i will- Oh no, just stop faking this and stop caring about me like what you always do years ago!"

"Oh God here we go again. Can you stop acting like a Baby?!!" Jungkook raised his voice too. 

"You always BABY me!! You always did 5 years ago even you act like you don't like me, but you always baby me!!" 

"That was 5 years ago!! And i was just being a good maknae thats all!!" 

"Only to me!! But you changed!!! Why can't you just tell me what i did to you so i can apologize properly!!" Jimin is already having tears in his eyes and the other widened theirs. Jimin is a good actor they thought.

"What are you-"

"Jimin. Jungkook. Strings please" Taehyung said and the two can't do anything but raise their arms and let Taehyung cut it again. After that they continue to eat but the two didn't and Jimin is looking outside sulking but inside of him he is squealing knowing that he won once again. Him and Tae shared a brief glance both were smirking inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Jimin.."

"Jimin Hyung" 

"Hyung" Jungkook tried to call and tap Jimin over and over again when he notice the older is not eating and the food is getting cold. He sigh.

"Minnie hyung.." He tried again but nothing, not knowing that Jimin is watching him from the corner off his eyes that widened when Jungkook take his bowl and move it to his side. 

"What are you doing?!! Thats mine!" 

"You don't want to eat it cold right? I'll help you then" Jungkook said and take some of the soup ready to feed the older. 

"Open."

"W-what? I.. I can do it my-myself I-" Jimin stuttered and the maknae sigh once again and look at his hyung.

"I'll feed you Baby Hyung, Now open up and eat" He said with a sweet tone that made his hyungs gasped and Jimin to widened his eyes. He is dying inside and praying that he doesn't look like a tomato right now. Jimin decided to enjoy everything so he open up his mouth and let Jungkook feed him also helping him with the seafood and pork. Not minding how Tae and Yoongi smirked to them and how the others were shocked on what's happening in front of them.
================================


How was it? I'm back!!! 

I love you all!!! Thank you very much!!! Till next update!!!