Chapter 10

Red Strings

Jungkook~

Why do i feel something is wrong in here? Why do i feel that there is something hidden? Why do i feel like someone is betraying me again? Am i being crazy now? No. Of course im not. 

"Why do i even talking to myself?"

"What did you say?" I look back at it's Jin hyung.

"Where are they? I woke up late and Jimin hyung is not in the room." 

"Oh. Tae and Jimin decided to go out early. Coffee or cereal?"

"Did V hyung take off the cuffs? And I thought he is sick like what he said last- I knew it"

"What do you mean?" Jin hyung asked.

"He is lying."

"Lying who?"

"Jimin" I said and look at Jin hyung who look at me like he is confused too tilting his head then frown. I sigh.

"He is not sick, not anymore. Wow, i fell on his trap once again"

"What do you mean JK I'm kinda loss?" Jin hyung asked i look at him and smirked.

"If he wants to play then fine, We will play"

"Uhuh.. Whatever JK i dont understand you, ill just cook now."

 

 

 


"Jungkookie?"

"Hmnnn?"

"Jin hyung told me youre acting weird, is there something wrong?"

"Where did you go?" I turn around and asked him. Holding the strings that looks so short since the first day.

"Oh I went out with Tae, you know to get some fresh air for fast recovery" He said and make his way to the closet, I watch him and I'm sure that he is good now. Not sick and not weak anymore.

"I'll just take a shower so i put the cuffs again."

"It will be cold hyung, i think i broke the heater"

"Nah it's okay"

"But not when you're just recovering from fever, right?" I said that make him stop on his track. I walk towards him, and i swear he flinch a bit when i put my hands on his shoulder. Liar.

"I mean, I'll just use the other shower ohhhh the one in Tae's room. I... I go now Jungkook-ah" He said gulping.

"Hmnnnn.. Okay. Oh and Jin hyung bought ice cream a while ago, shame you cant have some.. I'll just share it with Yoongi hyung or Namjoon hyung-"

"You have?!!! Can i have some too Jungkookie?"

"No" I said shaking my head. He glared at me and then pout. No Jimin, that doesnt have any effect on me now.

"You're recovering right? So no Ice cream for you, Baby hyung" I said emphasizing the word "Recovering" then smiled and went out our room. Liar why do i even try to think that you're still sick. I sigh and groaned. I hate it, I hate it so much. I hate how he affects me!!!! Why do i even try to be nice and all, allowing him to be clingy to me. Why do i even need to take care of a fake person. Why do i even starts to trust him again. Just why Jeon Jungkook!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin~

He knew, does he knew now that im just acting? That's it? I dont even enjoy everything yet!!! Dumb Jimin!!! 

"No he cant, he will not know its been 3 days since i act, How could he-"

"Jiminie?" I heard Tae after some knocks and i open the door then pull him inside the room.

"What the- What's your problem?!"

"Tae!! I think Jungkook knew!" 

"Knew what?-Oh !!! How?!"

"I dont know!!! Im being too careful for this, so there is no way he will- Ughhhh I swear Tae he is doing something to caught me!!"

"Stop being hysterical and calm down, Let's go ask Yoongi hyung." He said and drag me out of the room, I look around to check if Jungkook is there but there is no huge bunny around.

"I wonder where is he?"

"Stop thinking Jimin, walk faster!!"

 

 

 

 

 


"Then proceed to plan B"

"Wow. Thanks Yoongi Hyung"

"Jimin, I'm just telling the truth if Jungkook already notice or knew your acting he will get mad at you again and i swear i can already see the outcome, so stop this act instantly and proceed to plan B." Yoongi hyung said and continue on what he is reading.

"But like what i said, I'm just about to enjoy things!!! I want to always be beside him and Jungkook is really a caring person"

"Stop whining will you?! I told you to be careful! Ugghh But i think Yoongi hyung is right you need to step-up your game before you lose.

"Then what should i do?" I asked them and wait for some help but they just shrug.

"Really? I end up alone here?"

"Jimin, we cant help you to plan things you will do. But were here for some help in cutting the string and locking both of you in your room"

"Tae is right, also angry JK is last the last thing i want to see" Yoongi hyung said and Taehyung just nods then smirk.

"Wait, if Jungkook knew things now of course he will confront you. What if you start from that?" Taehyung asked, I sigh and think of anything to do. I dont want Jungkook to hate me and begin to avoid me again, Tae and Yoongi hyung is right but how?

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh lord here he comes" I said eyeing the great Jeon Jungkook. He stop walking and and look at me his gaze is not that scary but it's not friendly too! 

"Act normal Jimin" I heard Yoongi Hyung we're watching TV when he arrive while waiting for Jin hyung to finished cooking. 

"Oh Jungkook-ah! Where did you go?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Out. Meet some friends.. 97line" He replied, friends??

"97 line?" 

"Yeah.."

"Who?" I asked and he look at me before opening the refrigerator to get something.

"Yugyeomie" He said and smiled he walks towards Jin hyung maybe to check the food.

"Got7 is here too?" Namjoon hyung asked. 

"Nope, It's only Bam and Yugyeom they have some i don't know like photoshoot?"

 


"BamBam is here too but you only meet with Yugyeom?" 

"Is there a problem with that Jimin Hyung?"

"I.... Uhmnn no. Of course nothing, but at least you told us so we're not gonna be so worried!"

"What? I just went out to have fun, What's wrong with that?!" yeah have fun with him. Alone.

"The problem is its just the two of you alone!! What if some crazy fans see the both of you and the whole world knew what Yugyeom is and if they saw you with him they can-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"JIMIN!"

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

"You will stop talking about Yugyeom like that. He is my friend, Yes he is a BI and i don't see any problem with that. You better stop with your homophobic and let me be. At least Yugyeom never lie to me." Jungkook said gripping on my shirt. I can see how his eyes are burning with anger.

"Stop that, since you went out Jungkook without telling anyone and now after this were going to cut 30cm" Taehyung said both of us didnt say anything, Jungkook is still gripping my shirt and glaring at me. Taehyung proceed on giving us back the cuffs but no one give , I don't know what's wrong with Jungkook. Homophobic? Me? 

"Let go Jungkook" Yoongi hyung tried to pull his hands, but he still gripping and glaring at me.

"Jungkook-ah" It's Taehyung now, Jungkook look around and sigh, I look around too and saw that all of the hyungs are watching and frowning. I was snap back to him when he stomp his feet and the next thing i knew my in on the floor and Jungkook? He went out again, not minding how Yoongi hyung called for him and Namjoon hyung followed him outside. I pulled the string and look at it. He pushed me to hard that even made us separate even with the strings that looks like only 30cm long. But there is something wrong..

 

 

 

"Jimin? Are okay?"

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Why..."

"Jiminie..."

"Why does it feels like... This happened already?" I asked and the only thing I remember is Tae's face full with confusion then all the darkness eat me.


======================================
Hi!! Im back! How are you sweets? What do you say for this chap? Im sorry for not updating, I cant really write anything these days soooo... I hope you like this one?