Chapter 7

Red Strings

Jimin's dominant attitude continues for days and that scares Jungkook cause he don't know how to act right like one wrong move and Jimin will just shout at him, he wants to go far away from the older but he can't because of the string and when he tried to move even a bit away from him Jimin will glare at him that will make him stop and behave. That night after the first cut on the string Jimin became someone BTS don't know who. Jimin never became someone that will make you behave like a kick puppy with just a single glance or glare. Like what happened to Tae when he tried to separate the two because "I need to talk to JK in private Chim and play overwatch" it's half truth and lie he just want to make sure the maknae will be safe but Jimin glare at him and drag the maknae to thier bedroom without saying anything. After that Tae and the others just hope that nothing bad will happen to any of them specially to the maknae. 

Fortunately nothing happened so far and every morning both of them will went out of the room together and prepare the breakfast for all of them like what Jin told them at the dinneras part of the rules. During the first day, when the other members wake up their eyeballs almost pop out because of whats happening at the kitchen. 

Jimin and Jungkook is cooking in peace and quiet. No words, and the only sound coming from the kitchen is the sizzle from the pan, utensils clashing, knife meeting the cut board and the toaster. That set-up continue for days until Jungkook tried to break it. He is too tired of following Jimin's order who is being so dominant in everything.

 

 


"I need to go to the bathroom"

"I don't want to."

"Jungkook-ah"

"You will never scare me again"

"If my bladder explode i will not keep myself from hurting you"

"Fine with me. As if you can hurt a fly Jimin" Jungkook said still focusing on his phone. 

"Hyung. Be respectful" Jimin calmly said, but the brat just shrug and continue to focus on his game again. Jimin sigh and grab Jungkook's phone then throw it somewhere in their room. 

"WHAT THE ??!!!" 

"I tried to speak to you but you're being a brat again" Jimin said and grab the scissors near him and cut another 10cm of the string and tie it together again. Jungkook gasp and glare at him. 

"Now are you going with me or i need to cut another cm?" Jimin asked waiting for the younger. Who can't do anything but drag the older to the bathroom in their room. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought you're just going to pee?" Jungkook asked from outside the door, it's good that the string is still long enough for them to have some privacy during this kind of things and the shower have glass that can cover them when taking a bath and Jungkook swear that's the most uncomfortable moments of his life. 

"Jimin? It's been 10 minutes... What are you doing there?" He asked again waiting for some response but nothing and he is getting worried. 

"Hyung.." He whispered and turn around so he is facing the door now and ready to grab the knob. 

"Jimin I'm... I'm goin-" He is cut off when the door opened and he saw Jimin. A pale Jimin, sweats all over his forehead and hard breathing. 

"What the-" 

"Move... Move kookie" Jimin whispered. Kookie. Oh how that sounds familiar to his ears. But Jungkook shake it off and grab the olders shoulder. 

"You're not okay. What's wrong?" 

"I'm okay."

"NO! YOU ARE NOT!!! You look pale and...  And..  I'm going to call the hyungs let me put you to bed" He said and help the older to walk and lay him tucking him he put his hands on Jimins forehead and groaned. 

"YOU HAVE A FEVER!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!" Jungkook yelled and glare at the older who is just smiling at him. 

"Why are you smiling like that?!" He asked, grabbing his phone to text his hyungs because Jimin is gripping on his shirt and no way he will carry him around just to find their hyungs. Jimin shake his head and move his hand to hold Jungkooks hand that make the younger look at him. 

"You're.. Staying here right? Not gonna leave me? Kookie please?" Jimin whispered closing his eyes but tightening his grip to the youngers hand. 

"You're... Delirious.... But i will not go anywhere.. I'll stay.... Sleep now, the hyungs said they will be back in a few minutes..." Jungkook said unfortunately their Hyungs went out without telling them, Jungkook decided to lay beside Jimin taking out the pillow they put every night at the center that made him argued with the older saying its for his own space. Jimin move and snuggle to him, mumbling something that Jungkook can't understand but let Jimin to do what he want. 

"Only because you're sick" He mumble and cuddle the older. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook woke up at the sound of a door opening and closing, he open his eyes and look at the human body pressed on him. He touched the olders forehead again and sigh, still have fever. He doesn't even know how he get that or even notice. He is so stupid.

"Jungkook what happ-Oh hello" 

"Sshhhh don't be too loud, he just told me he needs to go to the bathroom and when he didn't come out after 10 minutes i asked him and then he comeout... I found out he has fever, i can't go anywhere because of the string and..." 

"And?" Jin asked.. Walking towards the bed and check on Jimin. 

"He don't want me to go and stop me by gripping on my...  Shirt and...  Hand" He said while slightly moving but only to stop by jimin hugging him.  Jin smiled and pat his knee then stand up to get some things and medicine leaving the two. 

"Kookie.. Jungkookie.. Don't.... Leave.." Jungkook wants to move at least sit down on the bed but Jimin is not letting him. And he really wants to punch himself for letting the older do this to him. 

"I'm not going anywhere.. I just need to sit down and... Jimin I'm not gonna leave let me move a bit for you to be comfortable.." He whispered moving some of the olders hair our of his face,  Jungkook almost cursed on his move but let his own body move and kissed Jimins forehead. 

 

 

 

 


"Here is the thermometer JK, I'll comeback later for your dinner and his medicine i ask Namjoon to buy it, after that can you wake up after 6 hours for-oh nevermind I'll do it myself an-"

"I will Jin hyung, it's not i can sleep well with a sick person though. It's fine i can do that" Jin is shocked on JKs response but choose to say nothing but continue to watch the younger change the fever patch on Jimins forehead. 

"Hyung"

"Hmnnn?"

"When he got sick and fainted... I was not there for him... Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung told me he cried for me not being there.. Is that... Is that-"

"It's true JK, he even refused to go to the hospital because you... You said he was just-"

"Acting." Jungkook whispered and frowned. 

"Yeah. But it's in the past now, whatever happen in the past should stay in the past JK" Jin words snap JK on his own thoughts, and look at his hyung. He remembered that Yoongi told them.

"JK, i know you want to try. Jimin is trying too, well we didn't expect to be like this but he is trying i can see that. We dont know what happened, Yoongi don't want us to know it from him but can you do me a favor?" Jin asked waiting for Jungkook to answer but he just nods. 

"Can you please, try harder and let it all go? For you and Jimin? If you want to talk to someone  or to me about that i will listen and help you. We can take off the string for a while, i want to help all of us wants to help. Can you?" Jin asked.. 

"I'll...." Jungkook starts and sigh,  he doesn't want to but Jin is there ready to listen like Yoongi. He look back at Jimin, can he really just move on and forget? It's been years and he also knew that it was just a big misunderstanding but it hurts him a lot. But Jimin... 

"I'll... Talk to you hyung... When I'm ready..  For now... Let me think about it." He answered, and that's fine with Jin. He sighed and pat JKs head then leave to cook for dinner. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay... I'll try... For me and... You.. I will do it, just be okay for now. Im here now.. Jiminie.." He whispered and peck Jimins knuckles.
================================


Just a little bit for all of you!!! 

Tell me what do you think? 

Ohhh and do you want another couple??? Tell me!!!  💞💓😇