Chapter 2

Red Strings

Jimin is looking at his things that he needs to move to the smallest room inside their dorm. He sigh and pick up the box and started walking to the room who he never want visit for 4 years. 

"The Hell Room" he whispered follow by a cursed and started to kick the door. It opens after 5 kicks revealing the frowning maknae who glared at him but still open the door so Jimin can enter. Jimin looks around and question himself why this kid have 3 pc's in every corner and lots of speakers around the room. Jimin look at the bed that is supposed to be a double deck but the bottom part is foldable, he look back to Jungkook and drop his box beside the maknae's camera on the table then points to the supposed to be lower bunk bed which made Jungkook raised his right eyebrow.

"Unfold that and move your stupid computers to the other side, i will comeback with my other things and when i comeback i want to see the lower bunk bed. If not, i will make sure to throw your computer out of the window. Understand me?" Jimin said and leave not minding how Jungkook screamed and mock him from behind. Jungkook sigh and look at his computer, even of he doesn't want to move it he needs to because this is his new computer and he will not let Jimin touch it.

 


When Jimin comebacks with his other things Jungkook is done unfolding the lower bunk so he throws the things in there and went out to get his other things. Jungkook stood there and watch how his room became so crowded for just 20 minutes, luckily Jungkook have free space in his closet or else he will need to rearrange it so instead of that he push his clothes on the other side so he can peacefully play his games while Jimin is doing his business.

"It's good that you're being considerate and moved your clothes"

"I just don't want you to touch any of my things. So shut up and do your business."

They continue to be quiet and try their best not to mind each other. Jungkook is all focused on playing overwatch, sometimes talking to other players while Jimin is busy arranging his clothes and other stuff. Jimin is almost done when he accidentally tripped over the wires connected to the power sockets and shrug it off to continue his work. 

 

 

"WHAT!!!! WHAT THE !!!!" Jimin flinched when Jungkook yelled and push him harshly to crouch down and look at the wires. Jungkook yelled at him while holding out a plug and glared at him. 

"You!!!! Why did you do this!!!! Don't you see I'm playing and you just plug it off????!!!"

"Excuse you!! I didn't do anything!!! I tripped over that stupid wires and you told me don't touch anything so i didn't!!!"

"You did that on purpose!!!" 

"I did not!!!! And as if i care!!! You can just resume you game!!"

"Were on battle!!!! Uggghhh!!!" Jungkook growned and slam the table that made one of Jimin's box fall. Jimin widened his eyes when he heard a shattering glass sound when the box falls and push Jungkook. 

Jungkook i shocked too and watch how Jimin look at his snowglobe that is now broken. Jungkook knew what it is of course he knew. It's Jimin's father gift to him when he first visit his son in Seoul 4 years ago. Jimin is looking at the snowglobe that his father gave to him, the same snowglobe that reminds him of Busan, the snowglobe the he treasures the most.

 

 


"I think you should clean that before i step on some broken glass-"

"Leave."

"What?! This is my room why are you asking me to leave?!"

"Just leave. Please." Jungkook is shocked when he heard Jimin's voice too calm but shakky. He felt bad, but not for Jimin but to his father and the poor snowglobe. Why should he feel bad for the person who caused his game to end like that right? But looking at how Jimin keeps on staring and picking the broken glass on the floor one by one, he is sure that there is something falling from Jimin's face but he shrug it off and leave his room.

 

 


"Jiminieeee... how are you???~"

"Ji- Ohhh Jungkook-ah where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked after placing their dinner at the dining table. They come home late because of some issues about the choreo and again all of them are tired. When Jungkook didn't answer Taehyung he blocked the TV and flicked the maknae's forehead. 

"What?"

"I'm asking you where is Jimin?"

"Ohhh... uhmm inside my room... i mean our room"

"Is there something wrong? You didn't fight again right? Jungko-"

"Well... it's ... just go inside."

 

 

 

"Jiminieeee... we're back how a- Jimin? Are you okay?!"

"Hmnnn"

"Jimin wh- oh lord what happened in here? Your snowglobe..." 

"It's.. it's broken Tae.."

"Why? How? Oh wait nevermind..." Taehung leave the room and find the criminal who is seated on the couch like a king and watching is all time favorite Ironman with their other hyungs. Taehyung get the remote and turn off the TV not minding Namjoon who yell at him. 

"The hell is that hyung?" 

"You really need to asked? What did you do? Why is he crying? Why is his snowglobe broken? WHAT DID YOU DO JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!" 

"Wait? Whats happening here again? Who is crying... what snowgl- Jimin?!" Jin runs towards Jungkook's room only to be stop on his track when Jimin went out of his room, eyes all red and puffy holding his broken snowglobe. He doesn't say anything and just continue to walk so he can throw all the broken glass away only to be stop by Jin who is watching him with sad eyes. All of them knew how that snowglobe is important to Jimin and they knew how he feels right now.

 

 

 

"Jin hyung.."

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with this... I want to fix this... well atleast fix this" Jimin said looking down, jin reach for the snowglobe and pats his head then lead Jimin to the kitchen.

"Tch. It's only stupid snowglobe" The maknae whispered but enough for Jimin to hear that make him stop walking.

"Yeah. It is... But it's important to me, like how your stupid game for you. Oh and by the way I'm sorry for accidentally tripping on your cords that caused your computer to shut down" 

"Wait.. Do you mean... Jungkook what the hell??? I thought you're better than this? I know you're rude and all to Jimin but you do know how that "stupid" snowglobe is important to him!!! And what because of a game??!!"

"V HYUNG IT'S AN ACCIDENT!!!"

"AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT TOO THAT I TRIPPED!!!! YET YOU YELL AT ME AND SLAM THE TABLE THAT CAUSE MY BOX TO DROP ON THE FLOOR!!!!!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IT'S IN THERE!!!!"

"I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!!! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU AT ALL!!!! BUT YOU CAN'T CALL THIS SNOWGLOBE AS A STUPID SNOWGLOBE!!!!!" Jungkook didn't say anything back and Jin drag Jimin our of his sight. They can hear how Jimin talks while he cries to his hyung telling him.

 

 


"I didn't able to keep it safe... Appa will be mad at me. You know how important this is to me hyung" Jungkook feel bad about it of course he is but the thing is he hate Jimin and he don't have to feel things like that. 

"I didn't know you're this low Jungkook. I'm very disappointed on you. Tomorrow were having a fansign and please... Please Jungkook try to be a human." Namjoon said and leave the living room, he look at his other hyungs who just huff and leave also. Now great they hate him again, and with the same reason. Jimin.