Chapter 19

Red Strings

When Jimin woke up and he has the biggest smile, but disappear when he noticed he is alone. Jungkook is not beside him but he is 100% sure what happened last night is not a dream. He stood up and check for Jungkook's bag, Jimin breathe out in relief at least the younger didn't leave. He was about to go to the bathroom when his bedroom door opens. He smiled.

"Yeah. We will visit you mom, I'm sorry but we can't really stay. Hmnn we need to go back tonight the hyungs are all waiting for us. Yeah, we're okay now mom. I also has something to say later so prepare yourself okay? Yeah. Bye bye eomma. Love you too" Jungkook said then end the phone call.

"Good morning baby" 

"Oh shi-Ah! Hyung! You scared me!!" Jungkook screams, he glare at the older who is laughing at him like there is no tomorrow. He huffed and reach for a pillow then hit Jimin.

"Okay! Oww! Stop! Haha! I'll stop now!!" 

"Go wash up I'll cook our breakfast-"

"Where's my good morning kiss?" Jimin smirks leaning closer to the younger when Jungkook push his face away.

"As much as I love to, I can't. Brush your teeth first... Babe" Jungkook teased with a flying kiss then left. Jimin runs towards his bathroom and find his brand new toothpaste and mouthwash.

 

 

 


After 10 minutes, Jimin emerged from his room to find the younger. He decided to visit his parents room to check if they're both awake. Fortunately, his parents is still asleep. Jimin cheers on that. He silently close the door and walk towards the kitchen.

Jungkook woke up when his phone started to ring, his mom is calling him at 6am so even though he doesn't want to move away from his boyfriend he needs to answer the call. He really almost forgot that he will visit his mom today that's why she is asking if what time he will be there. They continue to talk until its time for Jungkook mom to go to work. When he get back to Jimin's room he almost got. A heart attack. 

Call Jungkook crazy but he can't just stop himself on smiling. He cooks while he's remembering what happened last night. He finally got his first and hopefully last boyfriend that will be his husband. Park "ing perfect" Jimin. 

Jungkook continue to cook and prepare for their breakfast when he felt two mascular arms snaking his waist. Then he felt a hot breath on his neck, mint he knows who is it. He leaned back and enjoy the warmth. 

 

 

 

 


"Can I get my morning kisses now?" 

"I'm cooking Jiminie, later" he said and wish for the older to behave for like a few minutes. Jungkook starts to blush when Jimin didn't stop and starts to plat little kisses on the youngers neck. This look awkward because Jungkook is taller than Jimin but nothing will stop them. 

"H-hyungie.."

"What baby?" Jimin whispered on his ear, Jungkook wants to melt. 

"I... Hyung... S-stop p-please, your parents-"

"They're still sleeping baby, we can stay like this for a while or we can do more" Jimin said and turn Jungkook around then plant his lips to the other.

Jungkook gasp and tries to push Jimin away but the older grab his wrist and put it around his neck. He heard the stove being turned off, he wants to ask how the older did that but he cant not when his own lips is busy kissing back.

 

 

 

 


"Jump" Jimin said hooking his arms below the youngers legs. When Jungkook let the older carry him he stop thinking and starts enjoy too.

Jimin placed him on top of the counter then stand between Jungkook's legs.

(A/N: what the f am I doing?)

 They're holding each other like their little world will crumple when they let go. They continued to kiss, memorizing the taste of each other's lips. Jimin starts to move his hands upwards and squeeze the youngers hips that made Jungkook moaned and he use it to explore the youngers mouth, Jungkook let him and pull the older closer to him his legs winding around Jimin's waist.

"Ahem!!" 

That made the two separate, both of them look at the couple standing on the stairs. Jimin's mom with arms on her hips, left eyebrow raised and his dad with a camera on his hands. Jimin groaned while Jungkook got embarrassed and hide his face on Jimin's neck.

"I told you don't stop them!" His dad said but didn't stop the video.

"Excuse me?! That's my kitchen and its sacred to me! Yah! Stop what two of you we're doing! Not in the kitchen! Not in MY kitchen!!" 

"I... I'm sorry auntie.. I..." 

"Aigoo.. baby it's fine, we can continue this later when we are alone-"

"Park Jimin!"

"That's my son!"

 

 

 

 


When the new couple left, Jimin's parents already went to their workplace. Poor Jimin they didn't hade enough time because Jungkook's mom called once again and they need to be on the last trip of the train at 8:30pm and it's already 3:40pm. 

At the breakfast Mrs. Park talked to the two after they told them their relationship. Luckily, they accepted the couple but threatened Jimin not to do things like what he did at the kitchen and things that he will regret after. Mr. Park remind Jungkook to br patient enough with Jimin, and try to control the older in doing things in their life. Both of them explained how relationship works and tell them how hard it will be for them because of their work. Jimin and Jungkook didn't think of telling the media this soon but they both decided to tell the management when they got back. Jimin and Jungkook hold his hands teh whole time and smiling. 

Now they are in front of another person who they need to approve them. Jungkook's father is still at work and can't have the time to got home early. Jungkook assured Jimin that his parents and hyung knew about his uality and that his family is not a homophobic. Jimin glared at him when he said the last part.

 

 

 

 


"So you're telling me, the two of you just got together last night?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Yeah" 

"Oh?." The two young man or gay look at each other then to Mrs. Jeon.

"Mom?"

"I thought the two of you.... I thought thats why you went directly to Jimin! Omg! My bad I'm sorry" 

"What are you talking about mom?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I watch videos on YouTube you know and I thought the two of you are already dating. But I guess I'm wrong this time. Stop looking at me like that! I want to know what my son is doing so I watch you on YouTube!! Ungrateful son!"

"Well, I guess this time is real Mrs. Jeon-"

"Oh Jimin call me mom too!" Mrs. Jeon said then giggles.

"Stop giggling in front of my boyfriend!!" 

"Possessive much. Be careful Jimin, he is called Jeonlous" 

"I think I should watch some YouTube videos too." 

"Yahhh!!!!"

================================

 

Ohoho... Did I really write that?! 😲