Chapter 18

Red Strings

Complete silence, after what the younger said they remained silent. Jungkook what? Gay? Jimin cant believed it. Maybe he can ask one more time. Just to be sure.

"What?" 

"Im.... Im gay hyung... I....oh this harder than what I thought. Hyung I-"

"Since when?" Jimin asked.

"I... I've been confused for a year or more.... and then... I just found out that I am... Hyung please dont push me away again..." Jungkook said when he noticed Jimin step back and grab his shoulders. Jungkook starts to cry, he doesn't want that to happen again.

"No... No not again"

"Jungkook?"

"No hyung please, not again" Jungkook pulled Jimin closer and hug him. His arms were tightly around Jimin's waist. His face is hiding on the olders chest. Jimin is confused.

"What are you talking about Jungkook? Kook! Look at me!" He tried to push Jungkook so he can see the younger but the crying Jungkook whined and hug him tighter like Jimin will just disappear.

"Kook. Tell me why are you saying that I'll push you away? Again? Kook!" Jimin asked with a little higher tone because he can't understand what the younger is talking about.

"You.... Hyung.... Jiminie.." The younger mumbled, Jimin sigh and just hug back the younger. Jimin can wait, he just need to help Jungkook to calm down. He kissed the younger head and hug him tight while whispering "Its okay" "Calm down".

 

 

 

 

Calming down the younger takes time, they just remained there sitting and hugging each other. 

"Hyung"

"Hmnnn?"

"You dont hate me right?" 

"Huh? Jungkoo-"

"Please dont! Dont hate me please!"

"Jungkook.... Look at me" 

"No..." the younger responds.

"Jungkook-ah, Kookie look at me please" Jimin plead then the younger look up, shocked when he saw Jimin's eyes. Hes also crying.

"Hyung... Why are you... Stop c-crying h-hyung.." Jungkook said reaching the olders cheeks to wipe the tears. Jimin leaned into the touch. 

"Why do you.... Why do you think I will hate you..  Jungkookie I-"

"You once did it to me hyung,.... " Jimin is shocked that made him stand up. Jungkook bit his lips and look down.

 

 

 


"What?! When did I. You didn't tell this!"

"I did! The time Im confused! I first talk to you about this! I... I ... I told you when.... W-when we f-first celebrate our first c-christmas together... That night I..." Jungkook starts to cry again, but Jimin didn't comfort him this time. The older is also thinking and trying to remember anything about that night but he cant.

"J-jungkook...  I cant remember"

"I know.... I k-know hyung."

"Tell me what happened"

"No."

"Jungkook, tell me..  hmnn please" Jimin said kneeling in front of the younger that is still seated on his bed.

"Hyung...  stand up"

"Not until you tell me" 

"O-okay... but sit down first." The younger told him and he carefully sit back.

 

 

 


"Thats how Yoongi hyung found me"

"Thats.. Thats why he doesn't want me near you.... Jungkook I.. I-"

"Hyung?" 

"Im sorry! Im really sorry. Oh my...  Why did I do that! You stupid Jimin why!! Stupid stupid!!!!" 

"Hyung!.. Hyung! Stop hurting yourself!!" Jungkook pulled Jimins hands to stop him from continuously slapping his cheeks.  

"Jungkook Im sorry! I dont know why I did that!I-"

"You're drunk hyu-"

"Its not a reason! I even called you disgusting.... Oh ! Im sorry Jungkook! Now I understand why you hate me so much! Im.... this life!" Jimin continued to blamed himself while Jungkook is just there watching him. They stay like that, crying over and over again, shouting and saying "sorry's" and "its okay". When both of them is calm down and ready to talk again, they are already laying on the bed and cuddling. Jimin as a big spoon and Jungkook as the small ones.

 

 

 

 


"Are we.... Okay now Kookie?" Jimin asked, both of them explain things now. Its not like Jimin remember anything but he knew he didn't do it on purpose. He just acted like that because that maybe the time when he is also confused in his own uality and that time being like that is a big NO specially with their careers. But still its not enough for Jimin to be a reason, he is just a jerk that time. Thats all.

"Yeah.... We are okay now.... Im sorry if I did things-"

"Shhhh. Its okay now, stop saying sorry okay?" He said and kiss the youngers hair again. Its awkward Jimin is the big spoon but Jungkook is the one who cried more after all the explanation so who is Jimin to complain. The thing is, its getting hot and a sweater is a dumb decision. 

"Jungkookie"

"Hmnnn?"

"Its hot. Can I take this off or like change?" Jimin said looking at his sweater.

"No."

"What?"

"No. Stay here, also dont change."

"Uhhhh, Kook its really hot and we didn't turn on the aircon" He said and Jungkook huff then stood up to get the remote control and turn on the aircon.

"There, now cuddle me" The younger demand and continue what he is doing a while ago. Jimin didn't cuddle him back. The older knew there is something here. So he didn't do anything and wait for the answer. 

Jungkook notice it but he will not give in. Jimin will not control himself and cuddle me again, he thought. But its wrong when he felt Jimin move his hands out out of the olders waist and turn on the other side. He sigh and prepare for the heart break.

 

 

 

 


"I just dont want to see that hickeys, thats why. Also all your shirts will make me see them so.... Yeah thats why" Jungkook whispered but the older heard him and smirk.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?!"

"Why do you hate them?" Jimin asked and turn to Jungkook. The younger is bitting his lips and playing with his shirt.

"I..... I dont hate them... I just dont like them to see..."

"Dont tell me you're jealous?!" Jimin laughed.

"I am." The older stop laughing and look at Jungkook. 

"Jungkook-"

"I mean... its okay... If you have someone but... dont make me see them please hyung... Its weird and hurts to s-see you with them." 

"I dont have someone Jungkook. Hey look at me" He said and Jungkook look at him. He smiled.

"Its just a dare, you know I'm out with my friends. One of the dare is to make 10 hickeys, and because Im drunk I didn't care that he got overboard. But really! We didn't kiss or something!" He explained.

"Really?" Jungkook asked his big doe eyes widening and Jimin just want to kiss him, he never see this side of Jungkook he is just happy. He nods and kiss the tip of the youngers nose.

 

 

 

"But... You can make new ones, just with a kiss this time." He teased and the younger slightly punch his chest but he is blushing.

"Kookie?"

"What?"

"Do you still like me? Because... I do like you. I... have for a while now. And I wanna ask, if you can give me a chance to-"

"Yes" Jungkook smiled and hide his face on Jimin's neck. Jimin smiled too then raise a hand to his lips to trace where Jungkook kissed him. He grins widely and cuddle the younger back. 

They fell asleep like that.

================================

 

Ohhhhhh. How is it going???? 😂😘