Chapter 17

Red Strings

Chim~

I'm awake now but I don't want to open my eyes yet, maybe I can have a few more hours of sleep. I move a bit, ready to sleep again when I smell something. Thats when I open my eyes.

I smell myself and gagged on how bad I smell. I smell like I swim on a pool of  soju and other alcoholic drink.  Groaning I roll around so now Im facing my pillow. 

OH. It's smell nice, its smells really good that it can almost make me fall asleep again and then it hits me. The familiar scent, that I always want to sniff everytime.

Jungkook. 

It's smells like Jungkook! I hurriedly sit up and look beside me trying to remember what happened last night. 

I want to be buried alive when I remembered some of it. Cuddles? Diminie? Really Jimin? But why Jungkook is here? Wait, he said he wants to apologise right? Why? That's it I need to know. I went to my bathroom and decided to at least smell presentable. My head is starting to hurt but its normal and advil will do the job for now, I need a shower.

 

 

 

 


"Hah. Finally." I said going out the shower and cover my lower body with a towel.

"Teeth I need to brush my teeth." Humming to my favorite song 'I need you' I get my toothbrush and put some toothpaste then proceed to brush my teeth and then I stop. Wide eyes looking at the body in front of me.

"ing ! Arghhh." I finish brushing my teeth as fast as I can glaring at the ing hickeys all over my collar and neck and I know why the I have this. I need to cover this if mom and dad will see this Im dead, If Jungkoo- ! I forgot Jungkook is here!!! 

Im trying my best to cover the hickeys when I heard the bathroom door opened after a three knocks. I froze and there he is standing at the door, i can feel his eyes on me on my damn hickeys. 

"Jungko-"

"I'll help you, you're using all your concelear but you're not doing it right. I'll help you" He said and turn me to face him and we're not that really standing close to each other but let say our toes is touching, he take my concelear from my hands and starts to cover the hickeys. I watched him bit his lips and noticed his eyes became glossy.

"Jungkook-ah" I whispered but he act like he cant hear me and just focus on your what he is doing but soon I can feel his hands shaking. What's wrong with him? I want to ask but he already put the sponge and concelear back to the counter top, then he step back and I just really want to pull him close to me again. He gulped.

"The breakfast is served, your mom wants you to join us. Also, wear something that will cover that i don't think concelear really do the job well." He said and left. 

"Now what?" I growned and pulled my pulled my hair. Why is he acting like that? What's wrong? It's just hickeys. Its not like I had with someone right? Also if I did, then whats wrong?

 

 


He eat his breakfast silently, and Im just watching him. Mom and Dad started to ask us things and both of us honestly answer their questions. Including why me and Jungkook were here. He said we got into a not so big argument and tell me things that he regret now that's why he is here to apologise. I didn't say anything and just eat. When a phone rings, I look at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry it's Jin hyung, thanks for the food. Excuse me." He said and left.  Mom and Dad look at me and when I was about to go after him, mom pulled me to stay she told me to tell what's wrong. 

"Say sorry Jimin, even if you don't know what did you do. I trust you son, I know he has reasons." Mom said after I told them the whole story and told me to follow Jungkook. I think a bit and decided to try again so I went to my room.

 

 

 

 

"Jin hyung.... I can't do this. I cant tell him."

They are still on the line? 

"Hyung... I can apologise and tell him things... I can also tell him or convince him to comeback but... Hyung..."

What the is happening here?

"He has hickeys hyung... H-he... H-hickyes... I.. It hurts hyung.... I... I don't know why.... Hyung"

He.... What?!

"It hurts hyung.... I... I-Jimin?!" He paused when I opened the door. I snatch his phone and end the call.

"H-hyung why?"

 

 

 

 

"What's with the call Jungkook? Why are you going to apologise? What will you going to tell me? Why do you want me back to the group? Why am I hurting you?! ing tell me now!" I cant control myself anymore listening to him is the last push. He flinched and step back but I grab him and push him to the bed. He gasp and look scared.

"J-jungkook I... I'm sor-"

"I'm sorry, please dont hurt me" 

"I'm not going to hurt you! Just.. I just want you to answer me!!"

"H-hyung.... J-jiminie hyung..." He cried I pulled him to sit and wipe his tears. God, what did I've done wrong..

"Shhh. It's okay calm down, I'm here... Shhh stop crying please. Tell me everything Jungkookie please."

"Okay..." He whispered and calm down, I waited for him to be ready and it takes a few minute. 

"Where ... Where should I start?" he asked.

"What did I do to make you hate me like this?" I asked and he look at me in the eyes. He frowned.

"Hate is a big word hyung, I dont hate you... I... I'm just being stupid, I may have told you I Hate you but I dont. Believe me hyung. But... Okay... Let me begin with..."

"With what?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm gay hyung"

 

"What?!"

================================

 

I'm here now!!! 😍 

Are you guys ready?! 

Cause I am!!