Chapter 20 - Final

Red Strings

"Eomma, it's getting late go now but really thank you for sending us here" Jungkook said looking at his mom who gasp and act like shes having tears.

"Aigoo, look at him Jimin the last time I send him here he doesn't want to let go of me. Now look he is pushing me away" 

"Can you stop mom. He might think I really do things like this to you! And you! Mister!! Stop agreeing!!" Jungkook whines stomping his feet like a child.

"It's okay baby, your mom will just miss you. We don't know when we will able to comeback you know." Jimin said.

"I just wish the two of you will comeback here together." Mrs. Jeon said Jungkook look at her and hug her tight. His mom can be the coolest mom but she still thinks for her kids future and happiness. 

"I'll try my best mom, we'll try our best in this new path that we take." Jimin said smiling.

 

 

 

 

"Take care of him Jimin, he might be this big but he is a baby. If you will have misunderstanding or fight don't leave him alone, he might have panic attack's. If he's working to much stop him. If he's acting weird and you know something is not right, talk to him and if-"

"Eomma... I love you, Thank you very much" Jungkook said and starts to sob, Mrs. Jeon hug his second son and kiss his hair. They continue to hug when the pager talks again. Their train is approaching, they need to go.

"Take care of Jimin okay? Don't be a brat. Listen to him and love him okay? I'll miss you. I love you son." Mrs. Jeon said and hug his son once more then proceed to hugging Jimin too. 

When the train stop in front of them. Mrs. Jeon step back and wave goodbye with a smile like Jungkook. Her son nods and wave back while Jimin bows to her. 

 

 

 

When they enter the train and got to their seats. Jungkook keeps on looking outside, hoping he will see his mom once more unfortunately he can't because she left after the two went inside. Jimin noticed the frown on the youngers forehead so he holds Jungkook's hand to get his attention. 

Jungkook look at him then smiled. 

"Ready to go home?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah... We need to comeback here soon hyung. I will miss busan" 

"We'll comeback together, kookie. Oh! I forgot!" Jimin said and reach for his back and find something.

"What did you forget?"

"This!" Jimin said showing Jungkook a small box. He opened it and saw something familiar.

  = CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO!!

 

(A/N: Just imagine there is two (2) and not one bracelet. I can't find anything that had the same design so yeah.)

 

 

 

 


"When I left, some of the strings is with me and then I remember that we used to make this during my highschool. I just thought make it as a bracelet for me but then I guess I made another one. I'm not sure if I'm going to give it to you since I already left, but here." Jimin said showing the bracelet to the younger.

"I know it's simple and cheap but Jungkook this strings attached us together and I will give you something more expensive than this. It's just that I really want you to wear this" Jimin said stuttering a bit because of nervousness.

"I don't need expensive things hyung, and of course I will accept this. Here put it on me." Jungkook said smiling. Jimin nods, he wear the other one too then they hold hands.

"Thank you hyungie, this is really beautiful." Jungkook said smiling then look around making sure no one will see them then kiss the older. 

"Being naughty huh. I love you kookie." Jimin said with a little pink on his cheeks.

"I love you too. I'm ready to conquer the cruel world with you." Jungkook said looking at the most beautiful eyes he ever saw. 

Jimin nods and kiss him once more when they pulled away their foreheads is bumping looking at each other's eyes. Saying things only the two of them can understand. 

Both of them knew that the time they step out of the train, they're back being BTS Jimin and Jungkook. 

This will be a challenge for both of them. 

No one knew what the future prepared for them. 

They can be accepted, there's also a chance that they will not. 

They might lost their careers. 

But as long as they have each other, as long as they love each other they will be together fighting for what they want. 

Like that red strings that attached them together to forever. 

================================

Anndddd Cut!!!! 

Red string is now completed.

Thank you very much for reading this and supporting me!! 

I will see you guys on my next book okay? 

Now tell how was it? 

Did you like it?

Did I disappointed you?

Tell me!!! 

 

 

I will accept request now! 

Till next time!! 

 

-MsChim1013
(Story Ended: JULY 10, 2018)