Chapter 6

Red Strings

"The hell was that hyung?!!" Jungkook exclaimed after shutting down the door locking it so no one will disturb them while Yoongi sit on the bed. 

"Calm down"

"NO!!! I can't!!! How can i??? Ugghh i swear hyung!!!"

"Calm down Jungkook-ah!! It will be okay! You said you will try?! Then do it!!"

"Yes, i said that but-"

"Jungkook, it will be okay. You need to do this, for you.. For Jimin, for us... Please just forgive him.. He is just drunk and all, it's been years."

"I can't, he hurt me.. He... He let me believe him that he- No..  I can't do that.. Maybe... Maybe i can.. But not now, not this soon"

"I understand but just try. Just try, Jimin is willing to try too. Give him a chance"

"But..."

"Jungkook-ah, are you not tired of fighting? It's just a big misunderstanding why can't you just forgive and forget. I know he hurts you, but remember how many days or weeks he cried when you started to avoid him? Remember how he choose to go back to Busan for the holiday alone because you yell at him when he ask you to come with him? Do you remember how he got sick and what he did first when he woke up is to ask where you are? Do you-"

"Do you remember his words? How he said that to me? How he-How he hurt me? Do you hyung? You were there, you saw us. You saw everything how i told him things and then beg him to stop talking, you saw how he laugh at me. Yes he is drunk i understand but forgetting all of it like it doesn't happen? It hurts me more, because i know... What i did is not important to him.."

"He is drunk, wasted.. Of course he-"

"He remembers what happen when he is drinking hyung, you also knew about that and unlike what all of you knew, it's not the first time he drink we got drunk one night during the last rehearsal so i know he never forgets everything, he never unless its unimportant to him" Jungkook said and release a sob then tears runs to his face, Yoongi can't do anything but to watch him and pulled him to lay down and hug him. 

"I... I don't know what to say anymore. It's like you close the little door on your mind now and all you have there is hatred. Move on Jungkook, let go of what happened 4years ago. Are you happy of what's happening to us? What PDnim says?"

"No.. Of course not."

"Are you happy on what's happening between you and Jimin?" Yoongi asked and he feel how Jungkook stiffened and stop for a while Yoongi hope for something good. 

"No. I.... I miss him.. But when i see him, all i can remember is the things he said and done to me.. But i miss him..  A lot" Jungkook said and snuggles to his hyung for comfort. Yoongi smiled and pet the youngers hair. 

"At least i got some good words from you, you should just try kook. Just try and everything will be okay. If you don't want to tell Jimin or anyone then fine.. But please try to end all of this, all of us are tired and we don't want those bad things to happen. Please Jungkook. Please" Yoongi said waiting for the maknae to speak, but all he got is snore. Jungkook fell asleep. 

"ing brat." He whispered and move carefully out of bed to tuck the big baby of bangtan. Yoongi sigh and ruffles Jungkooks hair then went out of the room. 

 

 

 

 


"Where is he?" Jin asked him when he saw him walking down the stairs. Yoongi look for Jimin but he can't find him. 

"Jimin?" 

"Oh he went back to our room hyung,  says he is tired" Taehyung said.

"Ohhhh.. JK sleeps on my bed, maybe we can continue this later. I'm tired too, let's all take a rest." 

"Yeah, but what happened something good or bad?" Hoseok asked moving a bit to make some space for Yoongi to take a seat. 

"Good and Bad, he doesn't want to. Said he will try to forgive but not this soon.. He is really mad about this ." 

"I think it's the bad side right?" Namjoon asked him and he nods. 

"So the good one?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi look at them who is looking at him like he will about to drop a bomb... Well he is so he smile and stand up. 

"He said..."

"Said???" Jin is ready to fell from the sofa with from all of the suspense ready to kick Yoongi is he will not say anything good. 

"He told me he miss him.. Jungkook misses Jimin.. A lot" He said and make his way upstairs to take a rest. Smiling when he heard the 4 idiots squealing. He sigh before opening the door, wishing all of this will end with a happy ending. 

 

 

 

 

 

The dinner comes and unlike what they expected this vacation excites them so much, Jeju is so beautiful and the foods here is so delicious. They decided to have their dinner outside, at first Jungkook doesnt want to but because of the string he needs to. 

While eating, Yoongi's words is still is his mind. "Forgive and Forget" easy to say but so hard to do. He knew, of course he ing knew he is just being stubborn even his little best buddy Yugyeom told him that but like what he said himself he is stubborn too stubborn to listen to them. 

When the bathroom called him he stood up earning an attention from his hyung so he said he will go to the bathroom and then he remember this time he will not be alone this time. His eyes follows the string and end up looking at Jimin who is looking at him too. He can do it, he said to himself. He tried to open his mouth but no words came out. 

"I'll accompany you.. It's fine." Jimin said and stand up, he look away and curse to himself for not being able to speak. He felt someone tugging his arms, no its the string so he walks towards the restroom with him. 

The restaurant has a cubicle type of restroom, how lucky Jungkook is. Jimin turned around so he can still have his privacy. When he is done he walks to the lavatory and wash his hands then drying it Jimin still on his back. When they about to leave he older speaks. 

"Why can't you just tell me what i did to you? I don't know what is wrong, what have i done to made you act like this to me? I don't remember anything I've done to make you hate me. So why can't you just tell me? Are we... Are we really gonna stay like this? Are we never going back to what we are years ago Jungkookie?" Jimin said making the last sentence good as a whisper but enough for Jungkook to heard. Jungkookie, that nickname he always want to hear from the same voice he just heard few seconds ago. Oh how he miss that. 

"Can't we just be what we are 5 years ago? Don't you miss how we play? Dance? Sing? Went out to eat? Go somewhere to relax? How we talk to each other until we fell asleep? Don't you.. Don't you miss me? Us?" Jimin said again, he look down and hold the string the only connection they have and then the traitors starts to run down and wet his cheeks. Jungkook saw that and shocked, Jimin is crying and all he want to do is hug him and make him stop but he can't  he just cant. 

"Stop crying. No need to cry for this. Come on we need to get back, I'm not done eating yet" he said and starts to walk only to notice Jimin is not moving. 

"Why are you being like this? Why? How? When? What happened to you?!!! I don't know what to do anymore Jungkook!!! I want to talk to ask for forgiveness even beg for that but i can't show that to you because you hate me like i killed someone!!! What did i do??!!! Just tell me!!"

"Stop shouting, if the hyungs will heard us they will cut the string an-"

" the string Jungkook!!! You care about this ing string but you don't care about what is happening to us????!!!! Well then you!! You don't want to talk? Fine!!" Jimin said then grab his wrist and pulled him out of the restroom back to their table. 

 

 

 

 


"Cut" Jimin said and Taehyung look at him confused of what he is talking about. 

"I said cut, I ... I got mad and shout at him. So cut.." 

"Jimin.." Jungkook whispered.. 

"I don't und-" Tae got cut off when Jimin groaned and grab the scissors they were using for the meat and look at Taehyung ready to cut the string.

"How long? How long should i cut?" Jimin asked and Jungkook grab his arm to stop him when he pulled his arm out of Jungkook's grip. 

"Park Jimin.."

"What? You don't want to talk to me right? So don't talk." Jimin said looking at Jungkook then proceed to glare at Taehyung. 

"10cm" Taehyung said and watch Jimin cut the string and then tie it again. He went back to his seat and then glare at the maknae who is shocked of everything.

"Sit down or i will cut 10cm again. You choose" Jimin said his voice is so deep and Jungkook became like a kick puppy and take his seat, still wondering what the hell happened. 
================================


Long update for my lovely readers!!!! I'm still alive. Thank you so much 💞

Tell me what you think alright???

Till next update!!! 💞