Chapter 5

Red Strings

"Everything done? Don't worry about foods and other expenses, here is the group card PDnim says you can do whatever you want with that no worries." Their manager said passing the card to Namjoon who pass it to Yoongi. They check their bags and rooms once more and went outside their dorm. Today they will travel all the way from Seoul to Jeju to go to their PDnim's rest house. 

"After i made sure that all of you are good I'll go home, there's 2 cars there that you can use incase you want to go out. But, no one is allowed to go outside Jeju am i making myself clear?" Sejin asked and look at the 7 heafs nodding to whatever he says. 

"I know this , and im sorry for not being able to fight for your freedom this time but i guess this is for the better as PDnim said. I promise when you all get back and we're all done with this problem I'll beg him for another vacation, so cheer up now kids just enjoy this okay?" He said. 

"Like we have a choice, and don't say sorry hyung it's not your fault" Yoongi said then look at the rear mirror to look at the two person who caused their own Christmas plans to be cancelled. The two just look down after sharing the eye contact with Yoongi, Jungkook is the one on the last row with Hoseok and Jimin is in front of him but on the other side with Taehyung. 

Their trip to the rest house if surprisingly quiet not that it's not normal to them but bangtan is bangtan and peace and quiet is not that normal to them, it's always full of yelling and laughing and sometimes Sejin will just give up and leave them alone. Bangtan is a great group full of talents and can be really consider as a family apparently its not. What their fans see is always just for the camera, or should we say fan service. Being in one roof is hard for them because of different personalities, fortunately all of them adapt each other personalities and be each others good friend in a very short time. So that's why their company and even the members is thinking how the two never became friends or stop being what they are after the debut. That's a mystery for all of them specially when the two is super close during their pre-debut. 

When they arrive to the rest house, Sejin give some more rules to them and after all of them settled down he left the house. That's the time when the 5 members will start their plan to make this things works. 

Flashback

"I don't get it why?! Like i know somewhat it's our fault but why do we even need to cancel our own plans for them?" Taehyung is really angry on what thier PDnim said after their practice and their managers already cancelled their schedules even their other plans. The 5 of them gathers to Namjoon's studio since Jimin is called by his own manager and Jungkook is nowhere to find they believe and hoping that he went back to their dorm and not somewhere not safe. 

"I know and i even need to cancel my family trip so you are not alone Taehyung-ah. But we need to make a plan for this, i don't want to any of us go and leave the group and more on that i don't want bts to end like that." 

"Namjoon is right, but how are we going to make that two talk and be friends?"

"True Jin hyung, we don't even know what happened to the two of them like aren't they really close to each other during the pre-debut?"

"They are Hoseok-ah, but something happened" All of them look at Yoongi who is looking down and frowning. 

"What do you mean Hyung? Did you know something?"

"Yeah. But i can't tell you, I promise Jungkook i will not so sorry"

"But Yoongi!!! We need to know so we can plan for something to do!!"

"Jin hyung i can't! I.. I can give you some but not the whole story, even Jimin doesn't knew anything" Yoongi said and sighed, Jin can't do anything but nods and wait for him to speak again. 

"Their fight, is just a big misunderstanding and you know Jungkook even if hes an adult now he is still stubborn so he doesn't want to tell Jimin why he is angry with him but i swear it's just a big misunderstanding and alcohol is the caused of everything." 

"Wait Yoongi hyung im confused, when does it happened?"

"Christmas eve 4 years ago, all of us were drunk even you Tae i don't know if you still remember that or any of you but JK is not drunk or even drink any and he did something but end up hurting himself"

"Wait i think i remember that, our first Christmas Eve as bts when we forced the maknae's drink?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nods. 

"Aahhhhh!!!! Now i remember how drunk Jimin is that time it's his first time to drink and got wasted. What did Jungkook do? Why is he hurt?" Namjoon asked. 

"That i can't answer im sorry"

"Wait hyung i can't remember anything why is that?" 

"Maybe because you're drunk too that night like Jimin" Hoseok replied and ruffles Tae's hair who pouts and keep on thinking about that night. 


"So you mean it's just a misunderstanding and now they almost killed each other?!"

"Jin Hyung JK has reasons, and Jimin i don't know." Namjoon said

"Jimin give up, i remember him asking me what to do with the maknae he keeps on being clingy and be a good hyung to Jungkook but that kid always pushed him sometimes he end up with bruises and body ache's. He tried to talk to JK but that kid is so stubborn and when the company give them a chance and do that lovey dovey fan service he took the chance to be close to him but unfortunately for that little says it was just a fan service and when the camera is off or there's no fans anymore he will be back being an evil. One day Jimin told me he gave up and now...  Well you see what's happening now." Tae explained.

"I don't want this to continue anymore"

"We need to plan something"

"Actually i have a plan" Jin said and 4 heads turn to look at him. 

"Red String" He says and smirked. 

End of flashback

 


"What is that for hyung?" Jimin aksed eyeing the 1 meter long Red String in Jin's hands. 

"For you..." Jin start's grabbing Jimin's right wrist locking the red handcuffs that is connected to the string and then proceed on grabbing JKs left wrist. 

"And for Jungkookie" He said after he locked the other handcuffs, she showed the key and throw to Yoongi to keep it. 

"WHAT????!!!!"

"ssshhhhhhhh.... We want you to cooperate with us, this vacation is not what we expect to be so the two of you will do whatever we want since this is your fault JK and Jimin" He said.

"Now i will explain, we talked about this-"

"Traitor" Jimin cut his best friend and Tae just shrugged and continue.

"As i was saying, we planned something so the to of you will end up being friends again or more than that we don't care honestly. So this string will connect to two of you and if you will get angry at each other we will cut the string little by little until there is no string anymore and if that happens the two of you will need to stay in one room for a day to talk, kill each other or you know...  Depends on the two of you, and we expect this to have a good news for all of us after."

"Wait. So what if i need to take a bath or like use the restroom?"

"Jimin will accompany you, duh you're supposed to do things together from now on even going to the bathroom, bathing, eating and sleeping." Hoseok said grinning.

"WHAT??!!!"

"NO???!!!!!!!"

"Uh-Uh, this is final. Come on Jimin,  Jungkook please cooperate with us. Please we're here to help come on. We're family right?"

"But Jin hyung!!! It's too much and-"

"Fine, fine... Stop talking Jungkook-ah, you remember what PDnim said? I don't want that to happen so... Just try, let's try.." Jimin cut off silencing the maknae in protesting, Jungkook was about to talk back but he saw the string and gulped. 

"Fine, but i want to talk with Yoongi Hyung first. Alone then do this....  This connection something." Jungkook said and the his hyungs nods, Yoongi walks towards him and unlocked the cuff in the maknae's wrist and pulled him to his room" Leaving the other 6 members at the living room. 

================================


Hmnnnnn...  What happened???? 

What do you think?  😈💞😱