Chapter 15

Red Strings

Jin~

"We really want to tell you everything JK but this is not the time for OUR story telling"

"But Jin hyung answer me why-The hell-How did I? When? Oh man Holly !!"

"Can you calm down?! For a person who just got panic attack, you're too healthy to act like this"

"Yoongi hyung! Why didn't you tell me about-Oh my. I told you everything and you didn't! Wow hyung Wow."

"Jungkook-ah-"

"No Tae! Even you and Hobi hyung?!-oww!!! Hyung what's that for?!" Jungkook asked rubbing the back of his head that i just smack. 

"OA. Over acting JK! As far as I remember we told everyone about us. Maybe because you're too busy on something you didn't really don't care" I said and shrug. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now tell us JK, What is the real reason of this ?" I said they flinched and look at me with owl eyes.

"Jin hyung?! Did you just?"

"Shut up Yoongi, we were asked to go back to Seoul soon. I need some answers to this-"

"I'll not go with all of you"

"Excuse me Jungkook?!"

"V hyung, I will not go back there" Jungkook said and Tae was about to get on the maknae again but stop by Hoseok. 

"And why is that?" Namjoon asked.

"I will go to Busan-"

"Its not the time to go back there Jungkook-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I'll go to Busan and get Jimin hyung there!" Jungkook yelled and all of us watch him look down. He started to play with his fingertips once again

"Jungkook-ah" I called and he shake his head.

"I need to get him, I should be the one to be blamed. If I just forgive and forget all of that will not happen and then everything will be fine. I shouldn't have treat him like that. I need to say sorry to him. Hyung's I promise I will comeback with him! Just do me a favor and d-don't let them ruin our dreams! P-please hyungs"

"Jungkook stop crying, calm down" I said and started to rub circles on his back. He sniff and lean on me. 

"You need to tell us what he did to you, come on. If its just a misunderstanding then why can't you tell us?" I asked and he just continue to cry.

"Jungkook-ah, Is that related to your uality?" Hoseok asked that made JK flinch. Damn it.

 

 

 

 


"Tell us. Jungkook. Tell us now." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon" 

"Hyung-"

"It's an order Jungkook! Tell us now!" Namjoon shouted and Jungkook almost hide himself on me.

"Don't yell at him! He look so scared now! Stop it! JK... Tell us, we can help if you will tell us. Please" I said with the most calm and sweet voice I can make. It seems effective because Jungkook look at me and to the others.

"O-okay... I... I will tell you" He said and wipe his tears with the back of his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

"So are you going to start or not?"

"Tae-"

"It happened at our First Christmas Eve party together, all of us got drunk- I mean all of you. During the party I asked Jimin hyung a few minutes to talk alone, we went to the balcony and-" Jungkook paused and frowned, we patiently waits for him and then he started to sob and cries.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

"Jimin hyung, are you drunk? I told you dont get drunk! I need to talk to you!" Jungkook told the older who just looks at him and grins. The younger groaned on how fortunate he is.

"Hyung is okay Jungkookie~"

"No youre not! Stop drinking! What's with you?! You never get this drunk when we drink the first time?" He said grabbing the bottle on the olders hands. 

"But! Hyung is not drunk Jungkookie~ Give me that please..." Jimin whined reaching for the bottle.

"No!"

"Hmnp!! I hate you! Jin hyungiieeeee, can I have one more bottle?" Jin was about to give another bottle when Jungkook grab Jimin and drag him out of the living room.

"Where are we going Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked while wobbly walking beside the younger.

"I need you to be sober" Jungkook said and open the sliding door of their balcony.

"Wahhhh... So cold in here Jungkookie~"

"I know, now drink this" Jungkook said and pass the glass of water  to his hyung, Jimin take it and drinks it until its last drop. He exhaled when he is done. 

"Sober enough to talk?" Jungkook asked. 

"Just talk, I can talk even if-"

"I'm serious hyung" Jungkook cut-off and the older just laughed and pinch his cheeks. 

" Okay then kookie just give hyung 10 minutes to sober up"

"Yeah of course"

 

 

 

 

"So what do you want to tell Kookie?" Jimin asked noticing how the maknae flinch and starts to play with his fingers. He is nervous Jimin thought.

"Hey relax Jungkookie, is there something wrong?" He asked worried about the maknae. 

"Hyungie I... Uhmnn... I-im..." Jungkook take a deep breath and look at his hyung who is now frowing. 

"Jungkook what is-"

"Promise me you will not be mad and nothing will change. Please hyung" Jungkook said and grab the olders hands. Jimin starts to be confused and pissed as the same time the alcohol starts to kick his head now. 

"Just tell me" He said and the younger is taken a back of Jimin's tone. He is now asking himself if this is the right time to do it. 

"Jungkook-ah, just tell me. Everything will be alright!" Jimin almost yeld when he waits for the younger to talk but Jungkook just continue his silence. He huffed. 

"My head is killing me right now Jungkook, just tell me! Or if you will just continue to be quiet then fine, I'll just go back inside." Jimin said starts to walk and leave, he is decided to just asked the maknae about it by tomorrow. He is blaming the alcohol now that his head starts to ache. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I think I'm not straight" He stops and look back the younger. 

"What?!" Jungkook flinched and look down. 

"Hyung~"

"No! What are you talking about?!"

"Hyung please calm down! I shouldn't have told you this right now, I'm sorry hyung please- I'm not sure yet, but I'm  confused on what I am right now! Hyung help me please!" Jungkook begs and tried to grab a hold on Jimin but the older step back. Jungkook felt hurt. 

"Hyung.."

"No Jungkook! You are not! You're straight as a wooden ruler!! No! You can't! Stop this act and joke. My head is killing me right now Jungkook stop it!" Jimin yelled and Jungkook starts to cry. 

"Don't hate me please, I don't know what is happening too. I just starts to feel something and-hyung please" He pleads and Jimin glare at him. Jungkook gasp and got scared. Jimin never glare at him. 

"Feel-feel s-something?" He asked and Jungkook realy don't want to say anything more but the way Jimin is glaring at him, he knows. He knows even if he will not tell Jimin everything changed now. So he nods and look at his hyung once again, Jungkook doesn't know what he is hoping to see but he can't see anything other than anger. 

"Damnit Jungkook tell me!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I like you!! I starts to like you the first time I saw you!!! I like you so much Hyung!!! I thought it was just because you were close to me but no!! I feel different when I'm with you!! My heart feels funny and I... I just want to see you, your smile, your eyes. I always want to hear your voice and hangout with you! I always want to be with you! When i went to US I missed you so much! I almost got yelled by the trainer because I'm so focused on my phone waiting for you to call!! Hyung! I like you! Please I don't want anything from you or even force you to like me but please hyung don't get mad at me ple-" 

"No!! No, that's not true Jungkook. Yes you might be confused but NO YOU DONT LIKE ME LIKE THAT!! YOU CAN'T!! IT'S BAD JUNGKOOK!! IT'S... IT'S... DISGUSTING!!!! YOU CAN'T BE LIKE THAT!!!" 

"D-disgusting? You think I'm disgusting h-hyung?"

"Yes. You need to stop Jungkook. It's a really bad idea."

"Don't you like me? Hyung?" Jungkook asked tears runs to his cheeks, waiting no hoping for someone to wipe it out. But nothing, Jimin look at him once again and look away. Jungkook prepares himself for more. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. You... You were just a brother to me Jungkook."

"And if I'm not?" Jungkook doesn't know why he asked but he did.

"No. I'm not like you Jungkook. I'm straight, I like girls and I never.... Never like a guy.. Even if... It's you" The older answerd, Jungkook just nods and tries to be closer to his favorite hyung once again seeking for some comfort or something when Jimin step back.

"Hyung??"

"Don't come near me" He said and Jungkook is lying if he will say its not hurting him. Jimin is treating him like he have some contagious disease.

"Why are you? Hyung please don't, I need you now. Please don't do this-"

"And what? Be a gay like you?"

"I didn't say I am, I'm just confu-"

 

 

 

 

 

"That's the same Jeon Jungkook.!! I don't want you to be near me again. You're disgusting.!!!" Jimin words hit him like a train and crushed his heart. It's like a venom that kills him slowly. 

"Hyung don't do this please! Please. Hyung don't, I need you right now. I can still change, I will!! I promise just don't be like this please Jimin hy-"

"I said don't come near me!!" Jimin shouts and the next thing Jungkook knew he is now on the floor. Jimin pushed him away. 

"J-jimin h-hyung"

"If I said that don't come near me then dont!! I will not be like you!!" Jimin starts to shout at him and Jungkook just look at him and starts to shake his head. Not wanting to hear anything more. 

"No- Hyung don't-Please stop"

"Don't you understand Jungkook? I'm not like you! I will not be like you!! I don't like you!!"

"S-stop hyung p-please" He begs and cover his ears though there's no use because he can still Jimin's voice and his hurting words. 

"Remember this Jeon Jungkook, I will not like you. So stop what you are doing. Thats all i want you to do and don't come near me, not until you are thinking straight once again" Jimin said then left. Leaving the maknae curled up and cry. He didn't want any of this to happen, he just want to tell Jimin and asked for some help not to be confused. He is not trying to get Jimin to like him back, he just want his hyung to understand and maybe support him because he is scared to ask his other hyung. But after this, Jungkook knew. Everything have changed now, even how he and Jimin treats each other. 

"I hate you" He mumbles glaring at a one particular member at the group photo hanging on the wall, and then what happen next is Jungkook seeing all black hearing one voice calling his name. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


End of flash back.

 

 

 

"Is that why you've been taking care of Jungkook for a week?" I asked Yoongi.

"When I saw him fainted i tried to call for help but I dont think any of you will at that drunk state. So i just drag him back to his room."

"But Yoongi hyung, you said the day after when Manager hyung asked about Kook you said he is sick and never allow us to go inside of his room even Jimin" Hoseok said.

"Because he said so, he beg me. I told him i saw everything and beg me not to say anything thats when I found out about his panic attacks after he went to the doctor with me." Yoongi said and I hug Jungkook for that. He is so young that time. Where am I when this happen to him?.

"The antidepressants bottle i found at the kitchen counter is yours?" Taehyung asked. Jungkooks nods, Taehyung stand up and kneels in front of the maknae.

 

 

 

"Im sorry, I didnt know... If you just told me I will help you... I have a friend who knows how to-"

"Hyung! Its fine.. Im fine now..  I just... I dont know what happened but im fine... The doctor lessen the dosage now..." Jungkook said and tae throw himself to the maknae.

"After all of this Jungkook were going back to your doctor oka-"

"Hyung! No... I said im okay now-"

"No!! Ill go with you! After you go back to Busan and get your man then come home with him. After that we'll go to the doctors and were going back for scheduled follow-up check ups. And that is final!"

 

 

 

 

"Jin hyung, Jimin hyung is not-"

"Are you not listening kookie? No one is straight here!" Tae said with his boxy smile not minding how Namjoon yelled at him for saying that.

"That means..."

"That means you have a chance, the two of you just need badly needs to talk" 

"Hobi hyung..."

"And Im sure after you talk?" Hobi paused making all of us to look at him, Taehyung look back to Jungkook and grins.

"You're relationship status will change from "single" to "in a gay relationship". Taehyung said.

"Oh man holy !!!!"

 

======================================

Oh Man Holy ! The truth is out!! 

What can you say?

🤔😅