Chapter 8

Red Strings

Chim~

Cold. I feel so cold, i pull my blanket and find any kind of warmth i can find only to find nothing but a big pillow and 2 thick blankets. I open my eyes only to close it once again because of the sunlight. Am i alone? I open my eyes again and look around, Yes I'm alone. He is not here again. What to expect Jimin? Sighing i burry myself under the thick blankets, remembering how he let me snuggle and wake me up when i need to take the medicine. I miss him, I really do. I'm hoping that when i woke up he is beside me unfortunately he is not here. My thoughts cut-off by a 3 knocks followed by Tae's voice.

"Come in"

"Are you okay now?"

"Where is he?"

"Who?" He asked and i look at him with raised eyebrow.

"Ahhhh.. He is out with Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung. We decided to take off the cuffs until you feel better since he stay here with you for 2 days now. He didn't even take a bath because he can't lea-" He what?! I kick the blankets and sit down

"He. You mean he never left me alone here?!"

"Uhhh No? Yes? Maybe?" 

"K I M T A E H Y U N G"

"Well more like... You don't want him to go anywhere and being a koa-"

"I AM WHATbsjwjwks?!"

"Shhhhhh... He doesn't even want to go too.. Jin hyung is the one take the handcuffs off him and drag him to the bathroom." He said covering my mouth and smirking. 

"You look like an Owl Chim, a blushing Owl" He said and laughed, i yank his hand then grab the pillow behind me and throw it to him.

"Owwww. What was that for?!"

"Stop. Teasing. And Laughing. At. Me. Like. That!!!" I said hitting him with the pillow while he continue to laugh and dodge my hits. 


"So i guess the two of you were good now?" He asked after giving me the medicine tablet Jin hyung remind him to give me after meal. They are not still here and I'm getting bored with Tae he keep on talking while playing something on his phone. Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung went somewhere i don't know. 

"Jiminie?"

"Hmnn?"

"Are you listening to me?!" 

"No" I said and burry myself under the covers once again, i heard him gasped and the next thing i felt is him throwing himself over me and starts to wiggle. Such a child.

"Tae!!! Get off me!!"

"No!!"

"I WILL KICK YOU IF YOU DON'T-"

"NO!!! YOU BRAT!! NOT LISTENING TO ME??!!!" 

"I DON'T WANT TO!!! I WANT TO REST GET OFF ME!!!" I yelled and try to push him off above me but I'm too weak so i gave up and let him. 

"So. Answer me. What's the score?"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Chim... My little Chim, My best friend I'm literally straddling you  right now and i can really choke you from here so answer me. Did the two of you talk?"

"No."

"No?"

"I mean, yeah we talk.. but not the talk that you are talking about. He doesn't want to." I said moving a bit to lean on the head board. 

"Hmnnn.. Well i can't help you to because that kid is so stubborn, but Yoongi hyung said it's-"

"It's?"

"Just a big misunderstanding... He doesn't want to tell us too. But I'm sure he knew something." 

"Yeah sure. It's Yoongi Hyung of course he knew something, Jungkook always talk to him ever since we.... We became like this" I said then sigh. 

"What are you planning to do now?" He asked and i look at him then shurg. 

"I don't know, i already beg and try my best but he is so stubborn and hard to talk to. I'm just hoping for him to open up." 

"Well i have an idea." Tae said and starts to wiggle his eyebrow. I don't know if i should be thankful or scared of whatever he is planning inside that head of him.

 


"Hell no Tae! Do you want me to get killed?" I yelled and push him far away from me. He huffed and stood up then walks towards the door to check if the others were back.

"Oh come on, We saw how he look at you when you're sick and you said you miss your Jungkook bear so why not."

"Then what? Take all the medicine he gives me? No way!!!" 

"You can spit it out!!! Or I can tell him I'll be the one to give you the tablets."

"No."

"Listen, you're going to be fine soon. Hell i can even say that you are okay now, you even push me a while ago"

"It's because of your dumb plan" I said and glare at him.

"If Jungkook notice that you're feeling better, the evil and cold Jungkook might comeback. Do you want that to happen?" He asked crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"No. Bu-" 

"See!!! You can just pretend to be weak, like for sure he will do everything for you. You can do that then think of a better idea on how to get the old Jungkook back. Oh wait, i almost forgot i love your acting at the restaurant and before you got sick" 

"What?"

"You know, being the dominant one it's like you're topping the rela-"

"I'm a Top"

"Sure-Owwww!!! Park Jimin it hurts!!!" He hissed and grab the pillow i throw him on his face.

"Still not doing it" I said and sigh. 

"Oh come on" Tae said stomping his feet like a child.

"What? You want me to act like a sick person then out of nowhere be dominant? What am i crazy??? Should I really do that for him? If he doesn't want our friendship back then fine!!!" 

"Are you really okay with that?" He asked looking at me in the eyes. I look down and sigh. Maybe his plan is not that bad, but if Jungkook will knew that I'm just acting to get his attention on me he might get angry at me more than he is now. But like what Tae said, I noticed that Jungkook became so different when i start to be dominant and order him around. I look back at Tae who is smiling and waiting for my answer.

 

"I want you to answer something"

"What is it Chim?"

"What is your plan when theres no more string?" I asked and he smirked.

"Lock you in one room, until the both of you were okay or dead depends to the both of you" He said and shrug, getting his phone and reading the message he got. 

"So you mean, You want me to act that im still sick and weak so Jungkook can take care of me? Then after that be back on being the upper hand between the two of us?" I asked and he nods.

"But remember if the two of you starts to quarrel again... goodbye cm" He said and i look at the string which is like maybe 60cm long because of all the cuts i made...

"But if I'm going to be the one who will caused the rope to get shorter and shorter...." 

"Ohohoh.. You want to be lock with him in one room huh" 

"Maybe. Help me with this Tae? My Best Partner in crime?" I asked smirking at him.

"Ohhhhh suuurreeee. Sign me the up and I'm going to put the scissors on my back pocket just to be prepared." He said and offer his hands for a shake and i accept. Now Jeon Jungkook. You don't want to talk? I'll force you to talk. Bunny. 

We got snap out of our own evil worlds when we heard Jin Hyung voice followed by footsteps. Both of us widened our eyes, Tae help me to arrange the crime scene and i act like im sleeping but Tae told me to cover my face too so i did. I heard the door opened and closed. Oh god help me.

 

 

"Did you do what Jin Hyung asked you V hyung?" 

"Hmnnn.. He fell asleep after, Oh and look i didn't leave him alone like what you told me." 

"Yeah Thanks. Uhmnn Yoongi hyung is looking for you." Jungkook said and i felt some movement from the other side of the bed don't know if its Tae or him. Then I almost gasped when someone tugged the blanket out of my head and a palm on my forehead. 

"He still has fever.. but i think lower than the other day" He whispered. Should i act like i woke up? Or not?

"Uhmnn.. Yeah. But Jungkook... I think Jimin got coughs too? When he woke up a while ago he-" 

"Hmnnn, I noticed that too. Last night i can hear him coughing but i already gave him meds. I can-" 

"No! I mean... Jimin hates meds, we can lessen his intake i think? You know for him not to be on high?" Tae. I almost agree that you're a great liar.

"Uhmmnn. I guess so, can you ask Jin hyung about that?" 

"Hmnn sure. I need to go now, Yoongi hyung might kill me" 

"Yeah. And uhmnn.. V hyung?" Jungkook called.

"Hmnn?" 

 

"Im sorry and.. Thank you" Jungkook whispered but enough for me and Tae to hear. 

"Did you just?!!" Yes Tae he did and I'm shocked too.

"Hmnn. I'm sorry on how i act to you... I already said sorry to the hyungs.." 

"How about to him?" Tae asked and i braced myself for the answer.

"Thank you again Hyung. Yoongi hyung is looking for you go now..." Jungkook said, and i feel like i need to cry but if i did Jungkook will knew im awake. But it hurts, so much. What did i do to you Jungkook-ah.. I didn't hear anything from Tae and he went out. I didn't feel any movement or hear something and that hurts me more, so i just decided to sleep.
================================

Long chap like what i promised to all of you myLoves. I hope you like it!!! 

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  💞💓😇

I will post my Valentine Fic... 

Love you all!!! 💞💓😇