Heaven

It Started Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You should know by now
That I feel so good somehow, inside
Ever since day one
I knew you were the one, inside

Every kiss, every touch
Makes my heart feel so fine
I'm in heaven
I'm in heaven

Taeyeon cursed herself because of the sudden meeting that she needs to attend which results in her with a dead phone because of her forgetfulness of brining a portable charger. She should be taking Jessica out for dinner and the last message which she sent was that she will be late and maybe not Mexican meal like she promised to the younger girl before.

Still scrubbing her hair in frustration while waiting for her phone to charge, Minjin, one of her manager come and furrowed her eyebrows at her.

“Is there anything wrong?” Minjin asked

“Just, my battery was running out and I should meet someone before if not because of the meeting” Taeyeon frowned, she can’t imagine if Jessica suddenly being mad at her.

“Jessica?”

“Ah, yes” Taeyeon startled for a while before she’s realizing that Minjin also Jessica’s manager before. She sighed when Minjin pats her arm and left the room.

Taeyeon scrolled through her phone and found Jessica’s latest text was telling her that she will instead go for a drink with her colleagues instead.

Taeyeon sighed heavily, is the younger girl mad at her?

“Fany-ah” Taeyeon called her friend as soon as her phone to about 50%.

“Hey, Taeng!” Tiffany chirps “Jessi called me before and whined about you”

“What?”

“Yeah, about your phone and ignorance from you”

“But my phone was dead” Taeyeon frowned “Do you know where she is?”

“Huh? I thought she is going home”

“I called her and she didn’t answer it”

“Of course” Tiffany laughed “Maybe she is mad”

“Yah, Fany-ah!”

“Sorry” Tiffany laughed “I guess you have Wony Unnie’s number?”

“Ah, maybe you are right. I will be looking for her number first”

“Fighting Tae!”

“Thanks, Fany” Taeyeon sighed “I don’t know what I should do after you get back to LA next month”

“Yah, don’t make me sad”

“Sorry…”

“I’ll see you later, Tae”

“Yep”

 

“Thanks for the treat, Oppa” Jessica smiled widely at her CEO slash ex, Tyler. Tonight, they were celebrating Payback comeback at the music show and Jessica’s latest album. Tyler treated all the staffs, including Jessica, who canceled her plan for today because Taeyeon is missing in action.

“You are very welcome, beautiful” Tyler joked around which received sea of boos from his staffs “Yah yah yah”

After paying the bill, Tyler offers to send Jessica home. Jessica rejected the idea because Daniel will drive her home. Tyler casually wrapped Jessica’s shoulders with his arm while talking and walking outside the restaurant. The younger girl smiled while listening to Tyler’s joke about her former agency who still blocked her on the music shows.

Jessica drifted her eyes on the road when she catches a familiar figure leaning on the black BMW. The petite figure is crossing her arms and is looking at her direction sharply.

Feeling extremely conscious, she immediately unwraps Tyler’s arm and excused herself. She said to Daniel and Wony that they need not have to send her home. Before Daniel or Wony could open their mouth, Jessica is already crossing the road.

When she reaches the car, that familiar figure opens the driver's door and enters the car, Jessica also open the passenger's door to enter the car.

“Taeyeon…” Jessica tried looking at the girl beside her. Even without any sound, Jessica could sense that  Taeyeon is mad at her, but why?

Taeyeon was the one who went missing suddenly and now she appeared at the place where she had some gathering with her colleagues.

What could be even worst was that Taeyeon saw her with Tyler, with his arms around her.

Why Jessica suddenly being worry about it? Why is she afraid that Taeyeon is mad at her?

Just, why?

“Buckle your seatbelt” Taeyeon’s low voice jolted Jessica from her thoughts. She nodded and buckled the seatbelt before Taeyeon starts the engine and start driving towards Jessica's home.

*******

Just like previously, Taeyeon takes Jessica’s hand and purse. Jessica could also see the straight eyes from Taeyeon from the elevator door reflection.

Jessica also let Taeyeon enters her apartment again with the big question in her head.

What is actually happening between them?

“Don’t you dare to cross the door without explanation, Kim Taeyeon” said Jessica, voice cracked, when she saw Taeyeon was about to turned her body to the door to leave the place.

Taeyeon turned her head and stared deeply at the brunette who is clenching her fists. Taeyeon knew that Jessica is holding her tears, so she walked closer and kneeled in front of her.

Rather than speaking, Jessica knows Taeyeon will be this mute if it comes to them.

Taeyeon never spoke out loud the problems within them, she always makes Jessica forget their problem too.

But Jessica won’t repeat the same mistake again and again.

When Taeyeon cups her face, Jessica couldn’t stop her tears. She’s crying again. Taeyeon wiped her tears gently before reaching forward to hug her.

“Why are you here…” Jessica asked in between her tears. Taeyeon pulled from hug and takes a seat beside her.

“I said that I will take you for dinner”

“But your phone is dead and…”

“I told you to wait, didn't I?”

“No, you didn’t” Jessica shook her head while biting her lower lips.

“Sica, when I told you that I will pick you up means please wait for me”

“How could I know!” Jessica raised her tone before drown in her tears again “How could I…”

Taeyeon was about to wipe the tears when Jessica swatted her hands away.

“Don’t touch me…”

“I’m sorry…”

“I don’t need your sorry!” Jessica yelled again “I need your explanations, Taeyeon…”

“Fine” Taeyeon sighed “I love you, can we go back like before? Can we?”

Jessica was stunned at the confession, Taeyeon wanted to get back with her and she is anxious and consue at this sudden confession.

Jessica is still afraid.

“See…? You can’t answer me” Taeyeon looks dejected “The reason why I became like this is because I want you back to me”

“Taeyeon…” Jessica spoke “Can you wait for me?”

“Huh?”

“Can you wait for me to settle down my feeling to you?” Jessica looking at Taeyeon eyes deeply, her voice is full of hope. Taeyeon on the other side already felt the rejection, again. Taeyeon has no choice but to say yes upon seeing how Jessica is pleading with her.

“Okay…”

“It might be long… But, please wait for me, Taeyeon”

With the words, Taeyeon knows she is holding onto the empty promise from Jessica.

But Taeyeon decided to wait for Jessica, to wait for her to fulfil this promise, regardless how of long it will take.

 

Taeyeon looking at Jessica’s sleeping face. Tonight, she insisted to sleep at Jessica’s place and the younger girl insisted for her to sleep in the same room. Even Taeyeon rejected the idea at the first place, God knows how she wanted Jessica so much and she’s afraid if she can’t control it, but she agreed.

They have each other right now, without any commitment.

Can Taeyeon just do it? Is it very hard? Taeyeon always had the reason to leave but she chooses to stay.

In the middle of the night, Taeyeon ran into bathroom because she could not handle the feeling.

That’s the lucky things she’s not ravishing Jessica as soon as she heard the girl groaned and it turned her on.

“” Taeyeon cursed under her breath.

 

Come into morning, Jessica could see Taeyeon boring a hole on her back when she’s preparing the breakfast for them.

Jessica realized that Taeyeon holding back her hormones badly since last night. Was Jessica so selfish to let Taeyeon be like this?

Maybe yes

Jessica was never this selfish to Taeyeon, maybe she wants to try? Don’t know, Jessica just playing with her mind and let Taeyeon being the part of it.

“Thank you for staying overnight” Jessica smiled when placed the hot coffee to the table, for Taeyeon

“You are very welcome” Taeyeon smiled. Despite the hard time last night, she enjoyed this morning.

After the breakfast, Taeyeon excused herself to going back. She will have a meeting regarding Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun’s c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter