Need You Now

It Started Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a quarter after one, I’m all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn’t call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do without, I just need you now

 

The anxiety kicks in again. Going solo and having to face the world alone now makes Jessica furious. Sometimes, she will wonder and think if the Korean still hates her? Do Sones still hate her? Do Golden Stars just exist outside of Korea only?

Those feelings always lingered on Jessica’s mind, creating an anxiety for her.

Like now, Jessica just finished her preparation for her MV, her decade MV. Her team feels so proud and satisfied of her hard work. But suddenly Jessica is feeling blue, she feels so furious about her negative feelings

When she’s alone at her car, she requested to go home alone to Daniel and Wony before, she took her phone and calling Tiffany, hoping that her fellow American is still awake.

“Jess?” Tiffany’s voice ringing on Jessica’s ear, a sign to indicate that the younger girl is still awake and gives her full attention to Jessica.

“Where are you?”

“Sooyoung’s house” said Tiffany “I was accompanying her before for shopping with Yuri and Hyoyeon and we're going to have a sleepover. What’s wrong?”

“Tiff, I’m afraid…”

“Huh? Jess, where are you? Are you alone? Is Soojung with you?”

“I’m alone at my car, in front of Coridel” Jessica replied with her low tone

“Should I come to you? Wait, I will call Hyoyeon to take me there”

“Hey, no need for that. It's late and Sooyoung's house is too far away Tiff.”

“But you…”

“I will be okay”

“Jess, I know you” Tiffany sighed “I know Krystal is still outside filming her drama. You will end up going home and cry alone. And you didn’t tell me why you are afraid right now”

“I just afraid if my album not coming out well. Moreover, you guys also having comeback”

“Jess” Tiffany’s voice is low “Don’t worry, Baby. You know you are the best. You know you can do it. Really, let me come to you right now”

“No, Tiff”

“Or maybe you can come to our dorm. Taeyeon is alone because she just came back from Jeonju. Come to her and talk to her”

“Hmm…”

“Jess, I know you. I will text her that you are coming to the dorm tonight”

“Okay…” Jessica sighed in defeat. Who can beat Tiffany at this rate, just Jessica who can beat it but now she’s powerless

“I know you also want to meet her. Jess, please don’t play with your heart and hers”

“I don’t understand…”

“I’ll tell you once we meet, okay. Now, go to our dorm because it’s almost midnight”

“Okay”

********

Taeyeon laughed softly when Yeri throws a lame pun to her. Tonight, Yeri, Wendy and Irene come to dorm for some baking session and to have fun with the kid leader.

“Ah, I wish we don’t have morning schedule tomorrow” Wendy frowned when Irene put the dough into the oven “It makes me happy”

“You can come every time, Wendy” said Taeyeon while winking to Yeri, making the maknae laughed her head off

“OMG Unnie, you are really flirty” said Yeri

“She is” Irene added while rolling her eyes

 "Yah! You looked so annoying!" Taeyeon sticks out her tongue to Irene, who is also laughing at the childish behavior of Taeyeon.

The sound of the door bell halted their conversation. Taeyeon is not expecting any guests as she knows that Tiffany and Hyoyeon are having a sleepover it Sooyoung's place and Sunny's is with her family at this moment.

 "Are you expecting another guest, unnie?" Irene asked, receiving a "No" from Taeyeon. Furrowing her brow, Taeyeon walked towards the main door to see who the guest is.

Taeyeon can’t hide her shock when she sees Jessica is standing at the doorway, her face looks gloomy and tired.

“Sica?” Taeyeon just managed to call the brunette name. She was about to speak again when Yeri’s voice startled them

“Unnie?” Yeri peeked and found another senior standing at the doorway “Oh, Jessica Unnie hello”

“Hello, Yeri” Jessica smiled a little

“We will wait at the kitchen, Unnie” said Yeri while running back to kitchen

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon still being confused when she sees Jessica. She never expected the brunette will come to her when no one at the dorm.

“I thought Tiffany already texted you” Jessica sighed and Taeyeon makes a mental note to not ignore her phone when she is alone at the dorm.

“But seems like you have guests, so I will go home” said Jessica while turned her body to exit the dorm but Taeyeon is fast enough to pull her by the arm. Jessica gaped when Taeyeon managed to pull her and reached for the door to close it.

“No, don’t leave” said Taeyeon “You can wait for me at the bedroom if you aren’t comfortable with so many guests here. They are not having sleepover here so it’s okay”

“It’s okay, Taeyeon. I can go home”

“It’s a no, Jessica Jung” said Taeyeon sternly.

Jessica flinched with Taeyeon’s tone. It's the same tone used by Taeyeon when Jessica was stubborn with the former in the past. Taeyeon intertwined her finger with Jessica and drag the brunette to join the rest in the kitchen.

Luckily, the rest of the night isn’t as awkward as what Jessica has expected. The Red Velvet members are cherished and so happy tonight. After the baking session, they left the dorm because of an early morning schedule the next day.

“Let me take you guys home” said Taeyeon while taking her coat “Your manager would be worried if you guys take a cab at this late hour”

“It’s okay, Unnie” said Irene “We can't let Jessica be alone here.”

“Hey, it’s okay” said Jessica, blushing from her junior’s concern “I will be waiting here” Jessica smiled again before excusing herself to the bedroom. They hugged her before bidding each other good night and goodbye

“Sica?” Taeyeon opened her bedroom door “I will go first”

“Yes” Jessica nodded “Can I use your shirt?”

“Yea” Taeyeon walking inside and stood in front of Jessica “I will be back, don’t worry”

Taeyeon pecks Jessica's forehead before she leaves the room, making Jessica freeze at her action.

“Taeyeon-ah, stop making me blush” Jessica muttered under her breath when Taeyeon closed the door.

******

Taeyeon cursed herself when the trip back home is longer than she thought. She decides to take another route but there was a car accident so the trip back was delayed for a while. She also called Tiffany and got a yell because she just opened the text when Jessica already at the dorm.

She opened the door to the dorm and a dead silence greets her. It’s already 1 AM, Jessica might be asleep by now.

Taeyeon opened her bedroom and found Jessica already inside her comforter with Ginger beside her. She chuckled at the sight, they are so cute.

Taeyeon walking closer to the bed and bend on her knees, to see Jessica’s peaceful face. She planted a soft kiss on her forehead. When she retracts from Jessica’s face, she has an urge to capture the plump lips of Jessica. But, she managed to calm down her lust.

How she missed the taste of Jessica’s skin below her. God know how much she still loves Jessica.

“Please keep her company, Dude” said Taeyeon while patting Ginger’s head.

 

Jessica is awake with the on her cheeks. She opened her eyes to find the black puddle happily her face. She giggled at the morning kisses from Ginger.

She realized that she’s alone on the bed, did Taeyeon not sleep here yesterday?

Jessica steps down from the bed and walks into bathroom. She finds a towel with set of toothbrush a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter