So Far Away

It Started Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Love, how I miss you every single day when I see you on those streets
Oh Love, tell me that there’s a river where I can swim that will bring you back to me
Cause I don’t know how to love someone else
I don’t know how to forget your face
Oh Love, God I miss you every single day and now you are so far away

 

Jessica sips her Green Tea Cream while walking out from Starbucks. With one of her security guard behind her, she's walking happily in the nice and warm July's weather. The summer vibe's lovely and she can't wait to go for another schedule.

Upon entering her office in Coridel Building, she got notified that she has got a guest waiting for her.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, today her work is loose because she’s done with her Summer Products and is just going to make the preparation for photoshoot in Paris next week. So, she didn’t expect any guest for today.

“Taeyeon?” Jessica widen her eyes when find the petite girl in her loose shire and cap waiting for her.

“Hi”

“What are you doing here?”

“Taking you for dinner but I think if I stay for too long in the company, someone might drags me out for dinner”

“Hmm” Jessica hummed while she strides over to her desk. She put her drink on the table and plopped down on the swivel chair.

“Am I bothering you?”

“Nope” Jessica chirps quickly “I just... a heads up would be good”

"Though you love surprises, I didn't meant for today to be a surprise. I just want to bring you out for dinner."

“Tae…”

“Sorry” Taeyeon smiled “Maybe I should wait outside while you’re working”

“Nope! Just stay, okay, just stay”

Taeyeon can feels Jessica stuttering but Taeyeon won’t make it a big deal again.

“How was Bangkok?” suddenly Jessica asked, eyes still on her papers “I heard you have fun”

“Yep, I had Mango Sticky Rice again. Also, I have something for you” Taeyeon rummaged through her backpack which makes Jessica shifted her attention to her. Taeyeon was picking out a fluffy monkey doll. The size is about her previous Panda doll which was given by the latter from Taipei.

“A monkey?”

“Look, his eyes are cute” Taeyeon referred to the straight line of Monkey’s doll and also the soft brown fur. It’s look so cute. Taeyeon walked into Jessica and handed the doll, which gladly hugged by Jessica.

“Why suddenly you…”

“Because you often complained about me seldom giving you anything” Taeyeon smiled “I do remember it, Sica”

“It’s just the past…”

“And I’m here to fix this” Taeyeon reached forward to tuck Jessica’s bang. The brunette’s ears can’t cope with the sudden gentleness but luckily Taeyeon is just mesmerized with Jessica’s baby brown eyes.

“Ehm” Anna Lee, one of Jessica’s staff cleared along with Nathan Park, another staff of hers.

“Ah” Jessica breaks the staring moment with her ex and turning her chair “Is there anything you need?”

“We’re here to pick up the review and Mr. Kwon gave us another report to see” Nathan smiled and walks to Jessica’s desk. Taeyeon still standing beside Jessica’s chair and looking carefully at their interactions “And…”

Jessica raised her eyebrows at the unfinished sentence from her staff.

“I am a big fan of Kim Taeyeon and I…” Nathan scrubbed his nape nervously when Anna giggled at the back “Could I get a signature from her?”

“Ask her” Jessica nudged her shoulder to Taeyeon who chuckled because of him

“It’s okay” Taeyeon nodded when Nathan took off Taeyeon’s album from his suit’s pocket and handed her a marker. Taeyeon gladly gives a sign with some words to her fans. Also, he requested for a photo with her. Taeyeon take note to remind him to have a nice background so as to not have any indication that the photo was taking in Coridel Building.

“You are so considerate” said Jessica when Anna and Nathan left her room “No wonder your fans are so protective when it comes to you”

“Your fans too” Taeyeon chuckled before walking into couch and takes a seat “Instead of Ice Princess, you are now known as warm princess you know?"

“Are you stalking me?”

“Mmm, it’s Yoong’s hobby”

“I’m not sure” Jessica narrowed her eyes before laughing. Taeyeon can’t hide her expression and sighed in defeat

“Okay yes yes I’m stalking you”

“I know it. Tiffany told me”

“Yah! That girl”

“I think now you don’t need to do it”

“Why?”

“Because you can just call me or text me” said Jessica while closing her files and standing up “Let’s go, I’m starving”

******

Maybe this is not a perfect day for both Taeyeon and Jessica but they are enjoying the night. After having dinner at a Korean restaurant, which Taeyeon should bring Jessica to a Mexican restaurant next time just because the latter insists, they are walking by the riverside. It’s already 10 PM and they are still strolling around.

“I am going to Paris next week” said Jessica suddenly when they are looking at the beautiful scenery in front of them. The clear river is reflecting the glow of lamp post at the road. It’s so beautiful and perfect for this Summer night.

“Photoshoot?”

“Yes”

“I will be going to Jeju next week” said Taeyeon “SM will have some kind of workshop. Yoona and Hyoyeon are coming with me”

“What about the others?”

“They have schedule as well” Taeyeon answered simply.

“Ah, I want to have a holiday” Jessica stretched her arms “To a place where I can enjoy the breeze”

“Me too” Taeyeon smiled and turned her head aside. She found Jessica’s face becoming glower because of the lamp post. She’s so stunning tonight.

They are still in silent when Jessica’s phone ringing. Daniel, another her manager along with Wony, is calling and remind her to head home early due to a morning meeting the next day. 

“He reminded me of Kang Daniel of Wanna One” said Taeyeon while they are waiting Jessica’s car at the parking area.

“He looks handsome though” Jessica chuckled

“Hey, I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter