All We'd Ever Need

It Started Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should've kept chasing you
I should've kept trying to prove
That you were all that matters to me
I should've said all the things that I have kept inside of me
And perhaps, I could've made you believe
That what we had was all that we'd ever need.

 

“How are Jessica and you?” Taeyeon was having her break when Hyoyeon came to her.

“What do you mean?”

"You ran to her apartment all of a sudden and had a sleepover. You missed the time when Tiffany looks like crazy woman. Because of you, she yelled at Sunny and me.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon fixed her position “I was too impulsive”

“It’s okay” Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders “Tomorrow you will go to Bangkok and we have a practice today, that’s why Tiffany was freaked out”

“Anyway…” Hyoyeon patted Taeyeon’s back "I will be the one supporting you, for being back together with Jessica.

 

Taeyeon is tidying some of her stuff when Tiffany barged into her room. The older girl drifted her eyes aside before resuming her previous activity.

“Are you giving me the cold shoulder, Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany’s tone is annoyed.

“You decided to give me first” Taeyeon stood upright and look at Tiffany.

“For God sake, you suddenly ran into her in the middle of the night. What if Dispatch catch you?”

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon put her unnecessary stuffs on the table and strides to her “Please, don’t make it sounds so scary. Jessica and I are still fixing the thing between us”

“You weren’t think of us”

“Who said?” Taeyeon huffed “Am I that selfish?”

“Yes, you are” Tiffany replied simply “I don't even understand you, why now Taeyeon?”

“Because she’s single and I’m rooting for her”

“Okay” Tiffany sighed and raised her hands in defeat “I know I can’t stop you now”

“Fany-ah, please understand me…” Taeyeon pleaded “You know right? She is my happiness”

“I know” Tiffany nodded “Go with your heart, Tae”

********

“When will you go to Bangkok?” Jessica called Taeyeon. She just arrived from her office and lying down at her favorite couch.

“At the early morning” Taeyeon replied from another phone

“How many days?”

"Just 3 days. It's been so long since my last visit to Bangkok.

“Go and eat the mango sticky rice” said Jessica. She laughed, remembering how the kid leader loves the famous Bangkok dessert.

“You are right” Taeyeon chuckled “What do you want from Bangkok, Sica?”

“You to come back safely”

“OMG. Who taught you how to be this sweet?

“Quit teasing” Jessica frowned. After the heavy argument last night, Taeyeon and her decided to go back to being the “normal” colleague, and Jessica can feel Taeyeon’s playfulness is still there.

“I’m not teasing” Taeyeon laughed again “Don’t miss me”

“In your dream, Missy”

“Oh, I might be having a bad dream then”

“Yahhhhhhh!” Jessica whined. It’s back to the old day when Jessica was whining a lot because Taeyeon likes to .

“Hahaha. What are you doing right now?”

“Just arrived and talking to you”

“Have you eaten?”

“Yep, you?”

“I had meat cutlet at your favorite place for dinner”

“Really? You should bring me”

“Okay, next time” said Taeyeon “Next time I will bring you whereever you want”

“Yey! Oh, Krystal just coming in”

“Pass my hello to her”

“Okay, Taeng! Go sleep, you need to wake early tomorrow”

“You too, don’t open up your laptop after this” Taeyeon suddenly remember Jessica’s habit “You need to sleep”

“Haha okay. Today I felt so tired. I might sleep after this”

“Good then. Have a good sleep, Princess”

 

Jessica placed her phone at her heart, she feels the heart is beating faster than usual and who would know if Jessica still has the feeling to her ex?

“Unnie?” Krystal furrowed her eyebrows when saw her older sister smiling like a crazy woman while holding her phone

“Oh, Soojungie…”

“Who was that? Taeyeon Unnie?”

“Ah, yes” Jessica scrubbed her nape

“Are you serious?”

“Taeyeon and I just fixing some things” said Jessica “We aren’t back together”

“Nah, I was asked about that”

“Huh?”

“Are you serious about not getting back with Taeyeon Unnie?”

“Yah!” Jessica slapped Krystal’s arm. The younger Jung flinched before getting back to Krystal with her serious face.

“I am serious Unnie. Who didn’t know that Jessica Jung can’t stay single? After you broke up with Donghae Oppa, one moment later you were dating Taeyeon Unnie. 3 months after you broke up with Taeyeon Unnie, you get together with Taecyeon Oppa. And not forgetting how you agreed to be Tyler’s girlfriend after 2 months of singlehood.”

“You made me sounds like a player”

“Are you not?” Krystal widen her eyes and playfully sticks her tongue out “Hahaha kidding”

“I just… I don’t know, I just can’t”

“Can’t stay single?” Krystal’s statement earned a pillow punch from Jessica.

“Just because we’re knowing each other before breaking up, little ”

“Nah, people considered you already moving on be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter