Jealous

It Started Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm jealous of the nights
That I don't spend with you
I'm wondering who you lay next to
Oh, I'm jealous of the nights
I'm jealous of the love
Love that was in here
Gone for someone else to share
Oh, I'm jealous of the love  

“Paris is lovely, but it’s so lonely without you” Taeyeon said to Jessica through the phone which makes the younger girl cringed

“I swear you’re so cheesy!” said Jessica on the other phone, “How’s the others?”

“Feeling so comfortable” Taeyeon moves her body, she’s lying on her back and staring at the ceiling, “The building is nice and each of us get our own room”

“Cool, you don’t need to battle with Hyoyeon or Yoona”

“The chodings are still on their way. When will you go to Milan, anyway?”

 “Within next two weeks. I’m still having my work schedules in LA. Will you still be at Paris by then?”

“Nope” Taeyeon sighed, “We wrapped up here, I’ll be home within the next two days”

“Ah…”

“The finishing for the Oh!GG debut” said Taeyeon again, “Sorry, Baby”

“Don’t worry” Jessica smiled even Taeyeon can’t see her, “I should go to Paris after Milan”

“I know” Taeyeon rose from her previous position. She sat down and leaned her back to the board while looking outside through the window, “I skip the most important event for you”

“You saw me when I walked at Seoul Fashion Week, in 2011. I do remember that”

“We’re not dating at that time” Taeyeon pointed the obvious and sighed again, “You know what I mean, right?”

“Even if I know, then will you make it? No? There’s nothing different with it” Jessica feels dejected, she knew the conversation will lead them to another argument again

“Sica…” Taeyeon senses Jessica’s uneasiness again. She felt like if she said something wrong, the younger girl will be arguing at her and they will be ended up being mad at each other

“What? Am I referring to the right thing? We are being irrational right now. We are being so obvious by saying some angsty words to each other”

“Oh gosh, please stop it” Taeyeon pleaded, “Not when we’re not facing each other for the longest time” Taeyeon sighed, “Sica, please…”

Another line went silent, but Jessica’s breath still heard through the phone

“Sicababy…”

“Sorry…” said Jessica, “Sorry for… yeah. I was thinking about the last time we met and your words affect me so much. I hate the reason why we should prolong for each other presence when we know exactly that we can’t”

“Are we still on same page?”

“Yes, I hope we are, Taeyeon”

“Right” Taeyeon smiled, “I think we’re tired. You need sleep Sweetie”

“Talk to you later, Tae”

“Yep. Holler at me when you wake up”

“Of course” Jessica smiled again, “I love you”

“I love you, more than words”

 

Taeyeon throws her phone at the couch before she follows to buried her body at the soft cushion. She sighed continuously, indicating that there’s so many things clouded her mind

“Fighting again, eh?” Sunny’s voice appeared from behind. The shorter girl is eating the shortcake, today’s schedule is loose rather than yesterday

“Well…” Taeyeon turned her body, “I don’t even understand where this relationship is going”

“You don’t need to think about that” Sunny shrugged, “You said yesterday, that you forget how to date. The last two days you even flirted with the young chef. I thought you will Jessica about that, but the thing that I saw was you argued with her”

“The last thing we talked normally was about our debut song” Taeyeon takes her phone, “Both of us just got so busy with our schedules and different time zones”

"You’re trying to find the excuse for all these”

“Am I?”

“Yep. That would make it worse, remember?”

“I don’t really want to repeat same mistakes which make us broke up last time but we are always heading that way”

“Jessica once said that she hated the most when you lied to her about another girl”

“Like, Tiffany?”

“And you are heading that way again. I knew you called Tiffany sometimes and talked about her problems, without Jessica knowing”

“I don’t think it’s important for her. I won’t make Jessica thinking hardly about Tiffany’s problem. It will bother her”

“Okay” Sunny hands up, “I give up. You know Jessica, okay? Don’t make this become a big deal for both of you”

“I won’t” Taeyeon replied, “Jessica will and will always be my priority”

*******

Krystal folded her arms in front of her chest while sighing loudly. She just can’t understand about Jessica’s wrath to Taeyeon, because the older girl said about, they are not even dating when Jessica had her runaway at Seoul Fashion Week 2011

“What the hell is this” Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance because now Jessica is refused to talk, even when her Dad told her for eating, “OMG Jess, just eat”

“Not in the mood” Jessica replied

“Your sour mood is really” Krystal sighed, should we call Taeyeon to go to Milan?”

“Of course she can’t”

“Then, what’s your problem?” Krystal asked

“Nothing” Jessica sighed, “I don’t even understand what my problem is”

“Unnie, I know you can decipher this situation, you are not dumb as when you had this relationship”

“Soojung, don’t you think your Unnie needs to think about… having a family?”

“Like Dad said before, if you are ready you will be ready”

Jessica breathed, her heart is heavy when she’s missing Taeyeon so much and both of them just ended up arguing

“Soojung-ah, what if I take a break with Taeyeon?”

“If that the best way, then do it. I think, Taeyeon Unnie is your end-game so I do believe that you will be back to her”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure” Krystal smiled, “I know you, Unnie”

******

“That’s great” Jessica phoned Taeyeon, “I saw the video on the repeat, to be honest you are so ing y”

“Hahaha” Taeyeon laughed, “Where are you now?”

“At home” Jessica refers to her LA’s house. Her family often spend the time when they are going to LA in this place. Not so fancy as Tiffany’s at Diamond Bar, but Jessica likes it because it’s near the countryside.

“How’s the weather?”

“Warm” Jessica replied, “I miss you…”

“I miss you too” said Taeyeon, “I wish I could be there and hug you”

“Hmmm”

“Don’t forget to eat, okay?” Taeyeon reminded, “Ah, I have to go”

“Where to?” Jessica frowned, she glanced at her watch and counts about the Korean time right now, “Is it almost midnight?”

“Just meeting with some friends”

“What friends?” Jessica raised her tone, Jessica never like the idea when Taeyeon are always hanging out with her “friends” until midnight, moreover when they are apart for such a long time

“Key, Heechul Oppa and others”

“Who are the others?”

“Sica…”

“I need to know!”

“Jesus Christ, what’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with me?! Surely I won’t let you to meet some people that I don’t like”

“You hate so much people” said Taeyeon, here we go again, fighting over the same thing, “I thought we’re over this”

“I thought YOU are over this” Jessica emphasized

“Sica, I would never cheat behind you. You mad to me because of Yeri, yet I told you my reason. You mad because Seolhyun talked to me, I told you because she’s my fangirl. You mad at me because Twice’s members gave me the cookie, in which I don’t even understand why. Why don’t you believe in me?”

“I…”

“Sica, I flirted with a chef on my show. You would be mad after this, I know, that’s why I’m telling you now. That just for a show”

“Taengoo…”

“Don’t…” Taeyeon exhaled heavily, “Don’t Taengoo me, I need to calm myself”

“But I miss you…” Jessica’s voice cracked, “I miss you so much, I hate it when I can’t do anything better besides missing you like crazy right now! I just… I just need you…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter