A Date pt. 2

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They entered the In's resto bar, it's still bustling with activities as usual and full of customers as the singing also resound in the hall. P'Van is just new here so he let out a "Wow"  well the place is quite cozy even if there's many people around.

P'Boy and Jane was quite excited as P'Boy was pointing to guys and screaming like he's a girl in love. While Jane was looking for someone at the crowd excitedly. Eve just stayed at  there side quietly as P'Van also looking around

While Pie is looking at the performer on the stage not faraway from them but was disappointed that it was not the one she want to see. Someone tugged her clothes as she look to who it was and was surprise.

It was the Aunt she met yesterday as she heard her say "you're the girl from yesterday right? I thought I'm mistaken! You're getting prettier day by day!"

"Who's that?" She heard P'Van ask in a whispering tone as she also greeted back the woman infront of her "Hello Aunt, you're not bad yourself as i'm also surprise!"

"Haha this kid really" as the Aunt shake her head "Did you perhaps , looking for Tiger? That kid isn't here" as she smiled at Pie.

"A--ah no, I'm with my friends, We're going to eat here!" she noticed that her friends and P'Van are already circled around them so she can't say that she's looking for him.

"Is that so? Ah then there's a vacant seat at the second floor and the view up there is good! I'll show you the way" as the Aunt started walking so they can only take a look at each other and followed her.

"It's that okay?" Pie asked hesitantly

"It's okay of course! you're a friend of tiger so it's more than okay ! Just be sure to pay the fee!" the Aunt look at us and after that she laughed and started walking again.

"Of course we would, thanks Aunt!"  Pie said shyly

"I'm kidding, i'll waved off your fees just eat to your hearts contents!"  said Aunt as she stop walking when we're already at the second floors balcony. The scenery is really good and was kind of quiet.

"That's too much for us..." said P'Van and the three also nodded their heads.

"It's okay, this place is ours so your friends are half friend of Tiger! and friends of Tiger can eat for free! but not if you're n enemy, i'll double the fee haha so half friend can pay half the fee" said Aunt jokingly as she pointed at our seat "You can stay there as long as you want"

"Isn't this place... was Kim's Father's possession ?" Jane suddenly ask, I was also curious for Uncle said that this is his and how did Jane know about it...

"Are you perhaps, Aunt Min?!" Jane said excitedly after a few moments

"Yes I am! So don't worry when I said I can wave off your pay"  Aunt said with a laugh

"Then- Then Is Kim in Here?" Jane said while already holding the hand of Min

"Ah Tiger is not here at the moment maybe tomorrow, or the day after" Min's still smiling at them despite the fact that her hands already gripped by Jane.

"Kim? tiger?" asked P'Boy

"huh ? Kim and Tiger is the same person, you didn't know ? She's quite known tho." said Min as she's thinking about it.

They're chatting happily as P'Van also chats with Min and Eve is just looking, but Pie is there standing not hearing any words they are saying as she sits at a chair that is near her as her mind was saying...

It was Kim all along.. Why didn't I notice when they also have the same piercing , Why didn't I notice when she's that caring. Why didn't I notice the way she sings are like that back then, Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter