Fate

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


evening

"Pie...wake up"

Pie then opened her eyes and sits while stretching her body, she checked the time from the table at the side of the bed, and saw that it's 10:30 pm already and she just slept for around an hour, because she got home at 9 from the resto-bar. She then look at the lady who woke her up, It's her roommate, her sister Amy. Amy was not her biological sibling but they treated each other as such because she was taken care of by Pie's parents when she was lil and when she's high-school did her parents showed up.

Only now that they're in college did they live together again. Gossips says that Amy was a problem student or being rumored as a delinquent but she still love her sister . Amy is walking towards the table that is in between their beds while saying "I bought dinner, let's eat" then lifted up a plastic bag she's carrying that has lunch boxes in it. "Eh? you didn't receive my text?" Pie asked in surprise.

"I forgot to bring it with me, what's up?" Amy just look at Pie clueless

Pie just answered hesitantly "Well... I already ate with mom and dad, I've messaged you if you want to come but never replied so i just went with them."

Amy just smiled and placed the plastic bags in the table and sit at the chair that was placed there and faces Pie."It's alright, i hate the crowd and sorry for waking you up"

"It's fine" Pie answered with a smile.

"By the way, what's up with your get-up? It's weird" Amy said as she raised her brow while looking at the outfit of Pie who's wearing an oversize coat. A girly outfit inside and the coat is for guys?

Pie then grinned and said "Guess what? I meet a handsome guy at the resto bar and he lent me this coat and I've even got his phone number!". but Pie was dumbfounded for the next action of Amy as she placed the back of her hand on Pie's forehead acting like she's checking Pie's temperature. Pie look at her sister weirdly and ask while raising her brow "What are you doing? I ain't sick"

"Hm... Did you get hit by the head? Or does the sun rise at the west now? " Amy said while pulling back her hand and leaned on the chairs back and cross her legs.

"No , why?" Pie narrowed her eyes and look at Amy , curious at what her sister is thinking.

"My lil' sister... I always thought you don't have a thing for guys and you like girls because P'Van have been pursuing you but you never wavered.Also I'm worried about my chastity everyday you know? Afraid that you might just unleash your inner tigress ~" Amy glance at Pie as she also started getting the foods out the bag.

"rawr!" said cutely by Pie and even imitates a tiger, thinking that Amy is just joking.

"But honestly i really thought you are" said Amy seriously as she stop what she's doing and looks at Pie

"Hey I'm straight!" said Pie as twitched hearing what Amy just said

"alright" said Amy uninterestedly and just continued what she's doing awhile ago. As of Pie, she just sighed helplessly and look at her sister, but when Amy take out something she never thought she would, her eyes widened and asks "Eh? You also bought chocolate shortcake and a smoothie? You hates chocolate right?"

"Ah this?" lifting the cake "Someone gave this as a peace offering saying that he's different and all" Amy smiled saying that, then she took a fork that was on the bag and wipe it first with tissue before she slice a piece, but when she's about put it in , she stop midway, feeling complicated even her brows are twitching.

"If you don't like it just give it to me" noticing the change, Pie suggested.

"Nah, i'll eat it" Amy gulped first, she even close her eyes as she eat. In surprise she said "woah this is quite delicious" and she started to slice once more but this time it's bigger.

"Sis... don't act like you're inlove" said Pie as twitched seeing the now smiling Amy who continuosly stuffs with the cake.

"I'm not,it's just that the taste is sweet than the one that jerk gave" chewing not even looking at Pie

"Oh that's because your ex gave you a dark chocolate... and that's the last time you ate one... and when you two broke up you don't even like to see me eating anything that has chocolate cause you feel bitter about it an---"

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter