Run For Your Life~

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"HAHA !look, look, we met a coward " said the guy as he pointed her finger to Kim as the other two still laughing

"Shoo , get the fu** off coward" he then said after awhile as they continued laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHA".

"What did you say?" Kim asked as she turned around and look at those 3 guys who's still laughing and hearing her words they laughed harder.

"Did i say it right ~ Oh ~ We're afraid please don't do anything to us C-O-W-A-R-D" said the leader acting afraid as he utter his last word he lift his middle finger as he it and the other two gripped their hands as the bones cracking can be heard.

"Let's see what you've got! I'm known for my fast fist and the other two are good at fighting! Hehe you've already lost when you bumped into us !"

"tch, you're good with your fist ,i'm good with my feet! in just 3 seconds i already win, idiots !" boasted Kim and the three got angry and glaring at the now counting Kim.

"1"

"2"

"3"

they both said at the same time "heeyahhhhhh" -leader " run!" -kim as she grabbed the hand of the lady and started running away. But those guys are also fast so she ran faster, she's already gripping the hand of the lady who wants to let go.

The three was shouting at them "you coward! come back here!" . It took them awhile to lost those guys and when they did the lady is already exhausted and seated, luckily for Kim she goes to gym everyday when she's in high-school and always exercise in mornings.

"Argh, we finally lost them" Kim was squatting and noticed that the lady is catching her breath and some of her sweat are already dripping , Kim look for her handkerchief but forgot that she already gave it to Pie, luckily she still have one in her bag. She wiped the sweat around the cheek but she still can't see her face, only below her nose .

The lady shivered a little as she said "I can manage my own" and that made Kim awkward for she's used to taking care of someone and that became a habit "ah.. sorry" she apologize as she stand up.

"You should have left me when you ran, i can fight them myself." the lady said when she finally calmed down

"A lady shouldn't fight, it's a guys thing to do" said Kim tho she felt something was off to her words.

"So you're saying that when a girl is beaten up by someone , she won't fight back and wait for a guy to help her? when it is a guys duty to protect a girl, why are they the first one to hurt the ladies? " the lady said looking up to Kim but because of the cap Kim can't see what she look like.

"err..." Kim can't find any words to refute as the lady speak again

"Even a guy turns as a coward when fighting stronger opponents , like you"

"How rude! running away when you know you can't handle the situation isn't cowardly! it's a tactic !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter