HeadAche

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I'm having a fever right now... sigh It should be me, wearing that coat , Jane. She's still wearing the coat Kim lent her and here I am, having a fever because i gave the coat back to P'Van before they go...P'boy and Eve wouldn't attend because they're still having a hangover, i shouldn't have come too sigh. Do I like Kim? I don't know.. maybe it's true that the longer you hide your feelings the faster you fall for for them...

"Glasses!" I heard Jane called out and when I look, glasses is standing there holding a board...?I think I saw that from my sister... am I mistaken? somehow i feel uneasy...why? Glasses turned around and she suddenly gulp looking at me while getting flustered...uhm did i do something wrong? ah... wth is wrong with my heart ! I should just go , and be seated.

I didn't wait for them and just went straight to my sit, I'm already seated when i saw them coming to my side, Of course I didn't let Jane be seated with glasses or else glasses will be questioned again. I pulled her to my side and she wrote on the board [thanks...] but why doesn't she speak.. did she lose her voice? and what happened to her lips.. I want to ask but my head is already spinning...

sigh...

- - -

'pie..'

'will you hate me if i'm a tom?'

'thanks pie, you really my bestfriend !'

'pie, do you like snow...?'

'pie ....'

'pie...'

- - -

"kim..." I heard my name being called by her as my heart is already throbbing awhile ago, her head has been resting from my shoulder the whole time, luckily the teacher didn't mind us cause we're seated at the back, no one really looked at the both of us. I then felt something drip in my uniform and when i look i saw her eyes still close but because of the sunglass and the fact that her head is rested in my shoulder, i can't take a look that much.

"come back..." I then heard her say again.. is she having a nightmare? I just notice that her temperature seems rising... is she having a fever..? I wrote on the board Amy gave me and raised my hand to the professor. "You need something?" the professor answered so i lifted up the board and there's written there [sir... can i go to the infirmary ?Ms. Pie is having a fever] the teacher just nodded while the other student also looking at us even Jane.

- - -

behind the scene:

w: the prof can't do anything about it

kim: yeah because of your plot is it?

w: not my fault that Pie got sick, the scene i gave you says that you two would meet in the parking lot but you forgot about it and you sleep the whole time letting her wait for you in the cold.

kim: you didn't wake me up!!!!!

w: :v

- - -

ugh...I opened my eyes slowly and see the ceiling that is unfamiliar ..I then close my eyes .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter