happy

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim went to school that morning lazily . She doesn't even want to go to class if not for Amy barging in to her room and dragging her out there . When she's in the classroom she didn't saw Pie with the others and when she asks where she is , Jane just said that they didn't know. And so for the rest of the day she didn't see her and just stayed with Amy's while being looked at by the others. Luckily when Amy is around the Ella's gang was nowhere to be seen so she's kinda thankful to her.

They then decided to eat and Amy was dragging her to a fastfood chain but she refused to do so and drag her to the dorm instead and eat there. Amy is just seated at her(kim's) bed while reading while Kim is cooking when the door of the room was opened and there Yam entered with a stunned expression seeing Amy.

"what are you doing here?" Yam asked but got ignored and just continue to read.

"she's with me.." Kim then answered looking at her from the kitchen.

"oh..." Yam just nodded and went to her spot and when she got near her she whispered "is she bullying you ?"

"huh ? no"

"then why is she here?"

"well, she wants to go to a fastfood and when i asked why, she said that she doesn't know how to cook and mostly eat there"

"how did you get to know her then?"

"met her accidentally when i was practising"

"does she know you're Kim?"

"y-yeah"

"how?"

"...uhm yesterday ..."

"is that the reason why you didn't go home ?"

"..."

"Kim..."

"I'm sorry Yam, can we talk about this later?"

Yam didn't pry any longer as she only seated at the dining table and was playing with her hands while looking at the now cooking Kim. After awhile did they start eating but then Kim's phone rang and when she checked , she hurriedly answerred the phone , even forgetting to excuse herself to the two and just went to a corner where the two can't hear the conversation.

"Pie..."

tut tut

The call ended just like that and Kim was left staring at the screen.

- - -

"what's this supposed to mean, Kim?" asks one of the management . A newspaper was at the table in front of them,Amy , Yam , Min , one of the management and her. There's a photo been taken when she's at the bar and when she's with Amy saying there that "Kim was caught cheating on Yam?" and so on.

"uhm, this was---" answered Kim while looking at the newspaper with uneasiness and wanted to clear the misunderstanding but she got interrupted by the management.

"Kim , you're an actress you do know that there are always someone who'll take a picture of you"

"this..."

"your fans should know that you're dating Yam and not some random girl" said the gay .. i mean the management while he throws a glare to Amy who's just seated beside Kim.

"what's up with that ?" Amy answered while giving a death glare to him.

"you're not one to talk . you're the cause of this mess so you should shut up" answered him as he crossed his arms looking at Amy. And the latter become furious as she stands up to fight him and the gay just sneered. If not for Kim stopping Amy , the gay has been beaten up.

"you!"

"hey, don't talk to her like that she has nothing to do with it" Kim said while trying to calm Amy who's still standing and clinching her fist beside her.

"tch fine , just clear this mess before you lost more popularity because of an unknown girl" said the gay throwing a look of disgust to Amy even tho it's clearer than a day that Amy beats him in many points or any other artist. Amy was only calming because Kim is squeezing her hand but the glare can send a chill down to their spine but the gay seems unaffected by it because of his thick face and pride.

"do we have a say to this ?" said Yam , while Min is just looking at the side seems to be entertained about this matter.

"none . you're the leading stars of our company if there is just a little bit of misbehavior , it'll ruin your image and even the company you're working on"

"so when do we have to clear it?"

"right now. I've already prepared them~"

- - -

When they are seated in front of the pres, they got rained by questions in which they can't even understand them now because it's been mixed by each other's voice.

"Is it true that you're having another relationship beside Yam?"

"Did you two broke up or something?"

"Miss Yam what can you say about this?"

"is there really a third party going on ?"

"please , one question at a time"

"Kim , is the news about you having another girl beside Yam?"

"no, there's no such thing and never did Yam and Kim disclose their relationship together"

"Then how can you explain the photo taken by one of  Kim's fans?"

"I did went to a bar, but I'm alone and was only been accompanied by a friend of mine , whom you saw at the picture when I'm already outside"

"can you tell us about that friend of yours?"

"no, i'm afraid not, and she would like it to stay hidden at all cost and i don't want a friend to experience trouble"

"Miss Yam , what can you say about the rumor going on with your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter