Gift

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was frozen on the spot and i feel like my heart will really get out from my chest but when i finally regain my senses Pie who's just looking at me with a saddened eyes awhile ago are now turned to a tomato for her face are red right now. When I was about to talk she let go of me while she just run out of the place and almost even tripped.

I covered my mouth because i felt like it's smiling on it's own but i still felt that soft sensation of her lips that electrified me. I didn't notice that Yam is already in front of me looking at the runaway Pie while raising her brow. I cleared my throat while Yam also looked at me but the smile on my face still there so i covered it again and looked away.

"You okay?" said Yam as the back of her hand check my temperature on my forehead. "you having a fever? Your face is already red and it's quite warm" I didn't answer her and just get a water to drink instead, but then again Yam said "...isn't that the one your guest used?" . I spurt the water that's on my mouth, and luckily Yam isn't in front of me.

I coughed while thumping my (w : flat) chest while i also placed the glass that i used, in the counter. 'I really need to think straight right now'... when i'm finally calm i said"I'm okay" she's been looking at me weirdly but didn't say anything about it but just ask while she seated to where Pie is sitting awhile ago "So ..what did the two of you talked about?"

I'm about to talk when Aunt Min also just got out from the room and called out to us "Yam.. Kim! you'll be late in school if you don't hurry up!" both of us look and nodded when Yam looked at me again i just hurriedly walk out to go to the bathroom. 'I'm sorry Yam, I can't talk to you about it...' i said to myself cause I feel complicated about it, if Pie likes P'Van... then why did Pie kiss me and said that?

- - -

'Pie!' get a hold of yourself ! I said as I leaned to the glass wall near the door of In's. I put my hand on my chest and feel it throbbing , I only did it on impulse for Kim looks lonely when looking at me but she suddenly smile when that Yam called out to her. I look back and saw that she grab the gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter