The Plot

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


That moment didn't last for Aunt Min was calling out her name "Tiger! Your food's already cold where are you?" found Kim she went near her but noticing someone was with her and even embracing her and that just a few cm away and they'll about to kiss , she cleared and said "Kids this days showing how lovey dovey they are even in the public area" .

When both of them heard it Kim let go while Pie pushed her as they just look away from each other. Her Aunt then said in a not so loud voice but Pie can still hear, "when did you learn to hook up girls? hm?" she teases as she tickle her side.

Kim just pouted and said "i'm not!" Her Aunt just laughed as she entered the resto-bar saying "no need to be shy ~ take your time ~". Kim just sighed helplessly as she apologize to Pie whose face are tinted with red looking at her "I'm sorry about my Aunt she's just like that"

"it's okay... i don't mind" she said looking down hiding her face .

Kim gave Pie a handkerchief for there's still a sign that she cried. "use this! You can blow your nose if you want!" Pie nodded shyly as she looked down and started wiping her tears

"let's go inside then" said Kim as she walk first and Pie followed after she finished wiping.

They are waiting at their orders, as they are seated just near the counter, Pie suddenly said "You're tiger right? I'm pie!" as she look at Kim, cupping her own face with her hands while her elbows are rested in the table.

Kim just nodded at her and asked "Why are you crying outside? Did you thought of your boyfriend who's cheating on you? or did your cat died? what is it" asked Kim worriedly for she's not good with the crying face of the girls.

Looking at 'his' worried face she can't help but laugh while she's wiping her tears she said "haha, you're like my father when he sees me crying, thanks for this" as she lift the hanky "i'll give it back after i wash it".

"You're weird, you laugh then cry then laugh again, why did you cry anyway? Did you got dumped by an ugly bastard and you're so happy about it and your tears just started to fall ?"

"hey don't make any weird comments !" she glared at her but the effect is that she's adorable

"Then what is it?" Kim smiled

"You made me cry!"

"Ehhhhh!?"

"I'm kidding! I just remembered my best-friend... Her father said she's around here at this hour but i can't find her."

"err... you fought?" asked Kim

"More than that, i never saw her again when we're in high school"

"So You're saying... You went outside to cry cause you can't find her? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter