Is It wrong to be yourself?

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Aunt Min...." I called out, while i stood up beside her. She's still talking to someone happily but stopped when she heard me. I look at her with saddened eyes and she turned to look at me in surprise "What happened?" I heard her say as she look at me from head to toe while holding both my shoulder. I didn't answer and she just speak to the lady that she'll be back as she pulled me in the corner and seated at the counter.

She then cupped my face and observed it "Did you get into fight?" she asked for she saw my bleeding mouth. I didn't answer her and asked instead "Is it wrong to be a tom?" she froze but she looked at me dearly giving me a warm smile. "It is not. It's your choice if you want to believe that it is wrong. But the worst thing that people do is hide their true selves and make a fake one just for others to like them. Isn't we here cheering for you even if we know you're a tom?"

I nodded and smiled saying "Aunt Min, i only ask if it's wrong and you already lecturing me", and she just pinch both my cheeks greedily as she said "So what really happened? Hm?" I then told her what happened why I end up like this

- - -

Kim is watching the others drinking for she doesn't want to drink even if Jane is letting her drink in her glass. Pie on the other hand is just looking down as the coat of P'Van are just wrap around her and didn't wear it fully and just leave it hanging to her shoulders. She already want to go home because the atmosphere is kind of heavy, P'boy and eve are already knocked out and resting their heads on the table while Jane is nagging Kim to drink but always got rejected but she's not yet drunk for almost of the time she's just pestering Kim.

P'Van is the one who's drunk cause he's the only one who drinks the most of it and not yet stopping. Pie then said slur "Let's go home...." so P'Van who's drunk stand up as he's slightly off balance. "Let's go" he then said as he then walk but almost stumbled so Pie and Kim who's watching on the side stand up at the same time to help but P'van hold on to the chair of P'boy to balance. "I'm okay, I'm okay not drunk " he said acting like nothing happened.

Pie then think other wise as she then stand up and support him, but he's too heavy so Pie can hardly lift him off so Kim then offer "I'll just carry him" Pie just glance at Kim and looked away as she nodded. Jane also let go of her arm so Kim also hurriedly went to help Pie carry P'Van. "I can manage it, and for your two friends i'll just call someone to help them. " said Kim when Pie still supporting on the other side of P'Van. Kim called out two waiters to help the other two who's knocked out. They walk out being looked at but they didn't care but the two girls, Jane and Pie looking down while walking.

They're already outside and the two who got knocked out already sobered a little and just sitting on the street while waiting for a cab. P'Van just can't drive alright? but P'Van says that he can drive. Kim then offered that she'll drive them home instead but P'Van who's being supported by her suddenly sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter