not part XD

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since that happened, I've already acquainted myself to Jane, Eve , Puey , and even P'Van, he already apologize to what happened that night. About Pie? I don't know, I haven't given up yet till i know who'm she likes ; a.k.a I've become a stalker somehow.

It's not that she'll know that I'm Kim when i'm in my disguise right? Well... to be honest one of the disciplinarians of Mr. Author lecture us because we doesn't follow the plot. who would ? He doesn't even give us what to say in the situation. only impromptu okay ? so we don't know what will be the effect if we say the wrong word !

And so the following day have been a hella scolds .

- - -

behind the scene

w : what did ya say? Aren't ya b'cause ya kiss someone else beside Pie that we haven't gotten any shooting ?

kim : ...

jane : playgirl

p'van : don't remind us...

Pie : hmph ! I still haven't get over it so don't you speak to me again Kim !

Kim : it's not my fault pie...

Pie : so it's Author's fault that you kiss someone ? I made a deal w/ him that if he let you kiss someone ...i- i'll quit and do what you want!

eve : it started again author!!!

- w went offline-

kim : that irresponsible guy !

pie : just confess who you kissed that night ! i'll fudging erase that mouth of yours!

kim : dooooooooooooooon't ! you already give me 10 bottles of mouth wash every day !

- pie and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter