Part 2

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I know she won't stop me, nor she can. because tiger is resting on her shoulder. I walk ... but my heart feels heavy as I just seated in the stairs instead as I cried out what I feel inside me. If I made a right choice, why do I have to feel hurt , seeing tiger kissing another ? am i that possessive ? i don't know. I feel like my phone vibrated as I take a look who was calling , it is my sister so I rejected as I just continue to sob in between my knees and choose to call Van instead.

I called him but he just woke up but maybe because he heard that I'm crying he told me to wait him at the gate of the dormitory. I know I shouldn't have do this but I need a friend to talk to. After awhile I already am at the gate while crouching down and some minutes I already heard a horn of a car near me so I look up and saw that P'Van was already here.

I just stayed at his car without saying anything and want to go home for now, I want to clear my mind about what happened and never did Van asks me.

-------

kim's pov

"ugh...." my head hurts... I massaged my temples while slowly sits up. "Yam..." I called out but nobody is answering so I opened my eyes and was dumbfounded because I can't recognize where I was. nor do i remember going here. The room is clean, and there are also two beds and a bedside table in between.

"you woke up?" I was too surprise hearing someone's voice that my body just slide to the side but the bed is not that big s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter