When you're drunk...

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim was eating with Yam at the counter when suddenly Aunt Min pat their back and showed up in between them. "This kids, You don't even know how to greet your Aunt now?"

"Aunt Min!" said Yam who already jumped over to hug Min while saying "I miss youuu!" Min also hugged back tightly.

"I miss you too Yam, you don't even visit me this days ! ah , look at you does Kim still feed you ? You look thin now" said Min as she look Yam from head to too holding Yams' shoulder

"Aunt i'm eating well! Kim even said that I'm a piggy now!" complained Yam as

"Tiger... don't bully our Yam okay? even if she can't fit on the the door or can't wear fitted jeans any longer she's still slender ! " said Min seriously as Kim burst into laughter and Pie pouted "Not you too Aunt Min!"

"Haha!" both Kim and Min ignored her as they laugh. Yam just change the subject as she ask "How did you recognize us Aunt? From all this disguise?" as she pointed herself and Kim.

"Good Kid, how can you even call me Aunt if I don't recognize you! Of course I do it's just that if I got the wrong person I'll just say 'Enjoy your stay!' and then greet others also as for me not to be embarrass!"  Min still laughing cheerfully as she said that.

Kim then said smiling wryly "You're quite witty Aunt Min..." even Yam giggled hearing the answer as she sits again on her chair. 

"Ah! I also did that to your friend luckily she recognize me, she's at the second floors balcony. If you want , You and Yam can go there! I'll just ask someone to bring your foods over there!"

"Eh? no we might as well finish eating before we go" Kim said as she smiled at her Aunt. Yam is clueless about it and just looking at them with her head slightly bent to the side.

"If you say so" said Min and Kim was thinking who might be that friend was as she didn't notice that Aunt Min already bade her goodbye for she was being called by someone. Kim then said after thinking who might it be

"Aunt who's that friend of mine you're talking about..." as Kim turned around and saw that Min is already far from them. "Ah"... Yam also looked and then looked again at Kim "You didn't hear her ? what are you thinking anyway ?"

"I'm thinking who might be that person Aunt is talking about but I can't think of anyone who'll come here for you know that all our friends are either outside the country or busy in some business"

"Yeah..." said Yam whose head already rested on the counter using both her arms as a pillow as her plate that is only her dislike that was left is already pushed aside.

"Let's check it out?" Kim asked

"I'm sleepy already ~ just go by yourself" as Yam yawned after that

"I'll send you to the dormitory then"

"I'll just sleep in your room" Yam said, the In's is considered as Kim's home, for her Dad is busy and spent his time in their company, and Aunt acts as her manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter