08 ▪ uncertainty

My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I am gay.”

 

The words coming from his lips makes the whole room filled in silence. The loud breath of Sehun from bursting his words is the only thing you can hear.

 

You are so shocked to hear that from him. He is really handsome and at first glance, every girl can fall for him real hard. Every girl will surely fight each other just to keep Sehun by themselves. This announcement from him was a big surprise to you although you just met him tonight.

 

“What the ?” Jongin’s yell startled you making you unknowingly wrapped your hand on Baekhyun’s soft ones. You can feel him squeezes it gently with care. You also noticed Sehun flinched from Jongin’s outburst and bite his bottom lip from anxiousness.

 

They’re not going to kick out Sehun from their group just because he is gay right? Like there’s nothing wrong what gender you prefer to be as long as you’re not harming anyone and you’re not doing wrong. Okay. You’re having your own words of wisdom now on your mind. But why is Jongin yelling? You just hope they won’t fight.

 

“Damn Sehun. What took you so long?” Chanyeol said afterwards followed by laughter that resonated around the dark private bar.

 

“Oh God, this is so funny.” Kihyo keeps on laughing. She looks so different right now, like she is really comfortable and showing her other fun side. You only saw her being elegant and sophisticated at formal events so this is a new sight for you.

 

“Wait. What?” Sehun looks so shocked at his friends reaction but the other just keep on laughing.

 

“I hope I got that recorded!” Junmyeon groaned and shake his head for not thinking about his plan sooner.

 

“Okay. I really don’t understand you guys.” Sehun still in shock right now. You can’t help but smile at his cuteness.

 

“We already notice it a long time ago. We are just really waiting for you to be honest with us. We know it’s hard to tell that since you’re having a hard time accepting yourself too before right?” Baekhyun answered Sehun’s questions, the youngest eyes are now starting to get teary.

 

“That’s right. But we will always support you and accept you Sehun. We respect you so we just wait until you announce it to us. But don’t worry because you’re still the most handsome in this group.” Kihyo smiled sincerely at him.

 

“Or the prettiest you mean?” Jongin teased Sehun and the other laugh at his remark. Sehun just keep his gaze at his friends. Tears now started to fall from his eyes.

 

“Oh no Sehun, not with that face! Don’t cry or we’re going to take back our words!” Chanyeol shouted but Sehun continued on crying like a baby.

 

“Oh god, no! Stop him! You are so ugly!” Jongin hissed and just opened a bottle of beer to finally have a drink.

 

“I can’t believe you announced that in front of my girlfriend. And stop crying you’re gonna scare her!” Baekhyun scolded Sehun who is now sniffing. He is really so cute. They really treat him special, also the fact that he is the youngest makes them like older siblings for Sehun.

 

“Of course, she already knows too that I’m gay so we can’t have her falling in love with me and replace you hyung right? Avoiding misunderstanding.” Sehun’s boastful answer just makes Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

“So conceited.”

 

The topic just died down when the other started drinking too. Baekhyun also opened one bottle of white wine and pour it on the glass, he didn’t pour the liquid fully on it, just halfway. He reaches the glass to you afterwards and you take it from him. You smiled thinking that he remembers the only alcoholic drink you can take, well you can drink vodka too but that’s already too strong for your weak tolerance.

 

The other started to get their own drinks too. Baekhyun get champagne for himself. You saw the other take beer and vodka. You were surprised when Kihyo walked towards the drink counter. She went back with a fruit shake in her hands. She sipped into the straw and raised an eyebrow at the other guys who is looking stunned at what she’s drinking.

 

“What are you all looking? My fiancée doesn’t drink, you act like you all don’t know it.” Chanyeol hissed.

 

“We know but I thought she already started drinking because Kyungsoo told us she got really wasted when the two of you got into a serious fight.” Sehun talk back to Chanyeol that got stiff at what the former said. “Kyungsoo even told us you had a hard time bringing her home and she vomited at your chest. I hoped Kyungsoo got it recorded, that will be funny.”

 

“Shut up Sehun!” Kihyo yelled, throwing her Louis Vuitton purse at the poor guy. “Don’t you ever mention that. It is embarrassing! Gosh.” You don’t know if you feel pity for Sehun or for the expensive purse.

 

“Ouch noona! That hurts.” Sehun rubs his forehead that got slightly red because of the purse Kihyo throw at her. You chuckled at the scene. They are really so playful, always teasing each other but you can see the fun and happiness in their faces. Only the strobe and party led lights were illuminating the room since you’re inside a nightclub but the atmosphere is really bright right now due to laughter and smiles.

 

You suddenly remember Kyungsoo when Sehun mentioned him. He’s not here yet. You already miss that cute penguin, you haven’t seen him for weeks already.

 

“Where is Kyungsoo? Isn’t he going tonight?” you whispered to Baekhyun in an audible voice since there’s a loud music playing around the room.

“His mother is sick so he had to go back to his hometown.” Baekhyun sip on his wine, he didn’t look at you white talking. “But he told us he’ll try to come even though in an already late hour.”

 

You just nod at him. You know that he doesn’t like it when you asked about Kyungsoo, he always shift to another topic when it is Kyungsoo related. Why? It’s because of the past, of course it had to be it. He can’t help but think that Kyungsoo is always better than him. You already clear things out since the beginning of your relationship but it doesn’t seem that he’s confident about himself for you. You just hope it’s all over him now since it’s almost a year already.

 

Pulling out your phone from your purse, you send a text to Kyungsoo. Although you feel a little disappointed because he doesn’t mention anything to you regarding his sick mother and him going back to Ilsan, you’re sure that he just did that to not make you worry.

 

“Already drinking without us?” you all shifted your eyes to the new arrived ladies. The one with a long sleeved black dress until the mid-thigh. She looks so pretty, doe eyes and fair skin with a dark auburn hair. The other pretty one looks more like of a chic, low cut sleeveless red dress. She is stunning actually with her exposed cleavage that is slightly covered with her honey brown hair.

 

“What took you so long?” Junmyeon pecked the woman with a black dress and pulled her body down to sit on his lap. She chuckled at his action but she immediately stood up again and gave Kihyo a tight hug. She even pushed Chanyeol from being too close to his fiancée.

 

“That’s why I don’t want Jooneul here! She always steals my fiancée away from me.” Chanyeol shake his head.

 

So she is Jooneul and she’s Junmyeon’s girlfriend. She looks so rich too. You glance at your purse, looking at the Gucci brand embroidered on it. You didn’t bought this of course, you remember Baekhyun buying this when you just trying to look for a good purse. You wouldn’t buy a bag this expensive, you even scolded Baekhyun for buying this for you but then you know he just really wants to give you something in surprise.

 

“Kihyo’s my bestfriend so shut up. You even have to thank me I approved to your engagement.” Kihyo hissed back at him.

“What are you? Her mom?” Chanyeol scoffed. “Well, you act like a grandmother already so no question about that. You really suit well with Junmyeon grandpa.”

 

“Come here, you giant!” Jooneul was about to smack his head but he run away. Having a long legs has its advantage since it saved him and moved towards the stage. He started strumming the electric guitar.

“Grandma Jooneul~” he sings while dramatically playing that instrument. He is really a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter