07 ▪ Baekhyun's Circle of Friends

My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You rub through the rough texture of the denim jeans you’re wearing to create some warmth from feeling the cold air that comes out from the air conditioner of the car. Baekhyun seems to notice it as he grabs your hand and squeeze it lightly.

 

“Want me to turn off the AC?” he asked in worry. You shook your head while unknowingly interlacing your fingers to his soft ones.

 

“No need. Just lower it please.” You plead and he complied on your request. “Are we not there yet?”

 

“We’re so near, just few minutes.” He answered.

 

You look at the city street lights outside the window. Your orbs sparkling from the beautiful colors illuminated by the lights keeping the evening from the darkness. Your eyebrows knit when you noticed that you’re already on the part of the city where the famous and expensive clubs reside.

 

“We’re here.” Baekhyun’s husky voice filled the car. You shift your gaze to him as you felt the car stopped in front of a fancy club.

 

“I thought we’re going to meet your friends? What are we doing in a nightclub?” you asked when Baekhyun unbuckle his seatbelt. You scoffed when he just smirked at you. Your body moving backwards as Baekhyun leans over you, trapping you between his body and the passenger’s door.

 

“We are going to meet my friends here princess.” He grins.

 

“So that’s why you chose the clothes I’m wearing right now don’t you?” you quirks an eyebrow at him. He just shrugs. You can feel his breath on your neck when he unfastens your seatbelt.

 

“What? You look good.” He reassured as he leans back on his seat.

 

You rolled your eyes and shifted your gaze down your body. You’re wearing a long sleeved black crop top paired with high waist skinny jeans. You remember yourself frowning in confusion when Baekhyun opened your closet back in your apartment and started searching for ‘appropriate clothes’, as what he told you.

 

“I know I do look good but we’re going in a club. I know I’m not really fond of this kind of place but I…” you bite your bottom lip as you tried to find the next words on the end of your tongue. Maybe ier? Or maybe more appealing?

 

“Nevermind.”  You shook your head. Of course you’re not going to tell that to Baekhyun. No, never. He’ll never forget that you’re trying to be ier. He’ll just tease you forever.

 

“Okay baby. Let’s go out of the car now, shall we? We didn’t come here just to hear your complains about the clothes I made you wear right?” he asked sarcastically. He went out of the car and walked through the front of the car making his way to you. You groaned seeing him smirked. You want to wipe that out of his pretty face.

 

As you go out of the car, you glared at him and shoot invisible daggers to his eyes. A loud bump of your head to the car made you groaned in pain. . That hurts. Your palm automatically rubbed gentle touches into your head to ease the pain.

 

You heard footsteps running towards you. Your palm got pushed away and replaced by Baekhyun’s mild touch. He also rubs your head as his thumb moves into gentle circles. You sighed when the pain already subsides. Baekhyun even tilt your head downwards as he blows softly at the top of your head.

 

“You’re so clumsy. This always happened at you. Why is your head like a magnet to a car’s ceiling?” he scolded you but it only made you giggle as he kiss your temple.

 

“I don’t know. It’s not my fault.” You pouted. He closed the door and you heard the car made a click sound when Baekhyun turns it off, putting the car keys on his pockets afterwards.

 

He grabbed your hand and your fingers intertwine with his delicate ones. You felt the smoothness of his palm, you just hope yours was smooth too but you’re sure it isn’t since you’re not usually the type of person to use hand creams. You know, waste of money but now you’re regretting not to use one. But why are you being so conscious now? You already held Baekhyun’s hand a lot of times.

 

“So it’s my fault because you’re glaring at me?” he playfully glares at you. You shifted your gaze from your intertwined hands to his face down to his black shirt and his leather jacket, until his jeans. Damn. He looks so stunning. He will surely get notice inside that fancy club. The girls will fight each other just to get him home tonight.

 

“It’s because you chose what I am wearing.” You whined. The both of you are now walking towards the front door of the club. You can hear the loud music and laughter while you’re getting nearer to the place.

 

“Oh trust me baby, you look so damn gorgeous in that skinny jeans.” He smirked at you, jumping slightly at surprise when you felt him squeeze your . “The curve of your is fitting that jeans perfectly darling. Too tempting.” He on his bottom lip and winked at you.

 

“Stop it.” You widened your eyes at him. He just laughs at your cute reaction. “I know you’re not fond of this place but I’ll keep you safe with me. Don’t worry baby, you are only mine to touch and feel.”

 

Your cheeks redden as you feel the heat coming in your face. Baekhyun really knows how to make you blushed, he even makes your heart beats faster just now. You heaved a sigh when you reached the inside of the club. You scrunched your nose in annoyance as you smell the strong scent of alcohol and smoke from cigarettes.

 

You hold Baekhyun’s hand tightly as you moved farther and the middle of the club is more crowded. When you bump into another guy, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around your waist to keep you in balance. You’re really not comfortable with crowded places, especially when people are dancing and grinding into each other like their life depended on it.

 

You roam your eyes inside the club. This is really an expensive one because of how aesthetically pleasing the structure of the club is. There are even dashing lights all around, it made you dizzy though. You’re not really a party girl. You’re not used to this. You groaned when you saw a couple eating each other’s face at the led lighted drink bar counter.

 

Where are Baekhyun’s friends? Why do they have to have a get together in this kind of place? If they need to catch up with each other they need to talk but they won’t even hear each other’s words at how loud the music resonated inside the club. Its noise pollution, seriously, you’ll get deaf after this night.

 

Baekhyun finally stopped walking making you halt your steps too. You saw a black door in front of you with a bouncer at the side of it. You saw Baekhyun leans over the man to say something since it’s too loud here. The man nod and opened the door. You absentmindedly bowed at him being a polite woman you are. You saw his eyes moved downwards, stopping into your mid-thigh. What the hell? You’re wearing jeans. You’re not exposing some skin, what is he looking there? You just rolled your eyes as you hold onto Baekhyun’s hand tightly.

 

The door closed behind you as you step inside the room. Your eyes catches Baekhyun’s other hand balling into fist. You raise an eyebrow at him. “! That bastard is checking you out. I told you that jeans fit the curve of your perfectly.” He growls making you pat his back.

 

“Shut it Baekhyun. You’re the one who chose this jeans remember?” you cupped his cheeks and whisper into his ear. “And you even told me that you’re the only one who can touch and feel me.” His body stiffen at what you said. He lets out a deep sigh as his body relaxes. You suddenly feel your lips got captured by his soft ones. You glare at him when he releases you from the kiss.

 

“What? I like kissing you.” He pouted.

 

You heard a loud clap making you push Baekhyun away from your body immediately. You shift your surprised gaze to the three men standing in front of you. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist.

 

“What a nice entrance hyung! You are really the best. We’re so ready to meet your girlfriend and you just suddenly started kissing. Wow!” the tall one with a blonde hair exclaimed and smiled widely at you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter