04 ▪ cuddles, kisses and tears

My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The music of the closing credits on the television screen playing is the only thing you can hear inside the room. You close your eyes when you felt a breath on the back of your neck. Baekhyun and you lying on the couch, you don’t even know how the two of you fit in here since the couch isn’t really that big.

 

Both of your legs tangled with each other, his arm around your waist. You can feel his sturdy chest touching your back since you’re only wearing a thin shirt.  You didn’t expect Baekhyun coming in your apartment earlier this night, he surprised you with a box of Hawaiian pizza, which you like the best and two cans of soda. The both of you decided to watch a movie while eating. He let you chose the movie and you picked Trolls, you read some feedbacks while browsing the internet that it’s a good movie and they’re so cute so you’ll give it a try. You really enjoyed watching it though, you like listening to music and the cute little Trolls were singing.

 

Reaching for the remote control above your head, you move your arms upward making your shirt rise a little, exposing your tummy. A spark travelling in your body when you felt Baekhyun’s hand resting on your exposed skin. Your heart started to beat faster, he’s always this close to you but he has still the effect of making you nervous. But it’s not that you don’t like the feeling, you always like it when he’s near you, when he’s touching you, it’s like you can never get enough of him.

 

You finally reach the remote control and turned off the television. A complete silence resonated into the room except the little snores from the man behind you. You can now feel his heartbeat in your back. He suddenly dozes off in the middle of the movie, lying on the couch. You just let him sleep, he’s been working a lot these few weeks and you know he’s tired. You just realise that you’re also lying beside him when he pulled you into his arms. You didn’t protest, liking the feeling of his smooth touch and you feel comfortable trap around him.

 

Looking at the clock, it’s already 8PM. You remove Baekhyun’s arm around you, lifting your body up to sit but suddenly feel a hand pulled you down again to your previous position. You’re now facing Baekhyun this time, his soft breath tickling your face, your lips only a few inches away from him. You saw his knitted eyebrows, your fingers automatically tracing the lines to remove it.

 

“Where are you going?” his raspy voice filled the room. “I’m just going to throw the pizza box and the soda cans.” He just hummed, expecting him to release you but he tugged you closer to him, feeling his chest against yours and his lips slightly touching your neck.

 

“Just a minute. I want to feel you.” He said resting his head on your shoulders.

 

“60, 59, 58..” you started playfully counting in seconds making him groaned.

 

“Okay, five minutes.” He pouted so you can feel his lips completely touching your neck now. You felt so hot in you cheeks, thankful that Baekhyun’s face in nestled into yours so he cannot see your blush. You just let him cuddle you. Your mind wandering on the day when you can finally meet his family, you’re so nervous for that event but you also feel so happy because they’re a special part of the man you really love and you wanted them to be part of your life too.

 

“Hey Mr. Byun. Time’s up. Let me go now.” He just groaned, still not releasing you. “No. I’ll never let go of you.” You didn’t know why but he sounded different saying that like what he said has a double meaning or something.

 

You don’t want to do this but this is the only option for him to release you. Running your fingers from his neck into the side of his stomach, you felt him stiffened; you smirked and started attacking his weak point. Poking your fingers to his side that can tickle him, you laugh when he started to whimper.

 

 “Okay fine, stop it!” He suddenly pushed you slowly but you’re too late to grab him for support so your ended up meeting the ground. You scowled at him, who’s now touching soothing circles on the part you just tickled.

 

“You pushed me! That was mean.” You pouted while caressing your bum. “I’m sorry. You suddenly tickle me. You’re the mean one here.” He started laughing now seeing your dishevelled state. He’s laugh is so contagious to you, making you do the same.

 

 “I can heal your you know, want to know how?” he smirked then trapping his bottom lip between his teeth afterwards.

 

You just rolled your eyes, standing to your feet, grabbing the pizza box and the two empty cans. You can see in your peripheral vision that Baekhyun lay comfortably in the couch again. “You should go to the bedroom if you’re going to sleep again. The couch wouldn’t fit your body, your legs would just go numb.” he hummed at you but you know he’s being lazy again, not wanting to get up yet.

 

You lead your way into the kitchen, throwing away the empty box and cans inside the trashcan. You step towards the refrigerator to take a pitcher out when you heard the chair being pulled out. You looked behind you, seeing Baekhyun with half-lidded eyes, his hair dishevelled into different angles. He’s so cute right now, feeling so soft inside, you really want to hug him tight.

 

“Water please.” He pleaded.

 

“Yes. Mr. Byun.” You replied in a teasing manner. You pulled out two cups in the dish rack. “You slept while watching the movie. I can’t believe you. You just missed an amazing movie. Especially the part when they sang true colors, it’s wonderful.” You carry the two cups using your one hand, the water pitcher on the other. “And Bridget, you remember the Bergen maid? She got married to the king. It’s really cute.” You chukled as you remember the movie. Placing the cups and pitcher on the table, you pulled out a chair beside Baekhyun to sit there.

 

“It’s not cute. You are cute.” He smiled widely, leaning over towards you.

 

“Such a sweet talker, you!” you rolled your eyes. Raising the pitcher, you poured the water to Baekhyun’s cup and you continued your story. “Wait, they didn’t get married, the Bergen king likes her too. But I’m sure they going to get married in the future so...” You pour water into your cup this time. “The trolls performed a happy song in the end together with the Bergens. It’s a happy ending.” You chuckled shifting your gaze to Baekhyun.

 

His eyes staring right to yours with different good emotions swimming in his orbs. You raised an eyebrow at him, snapping from that mesmerizing look he’s giving to you. “What?” you asked.

 

He chuckled, “You’re too cute and happy while talking. You sure like animation a lot huh?”

 

You sipped to your glass of water and nod. “Yes. A lot.” He also sipped on his glass. His other hand pulling out his phone, when the screen lights up, you got to peek slightly, seeing unread messages. Hearing Baekhyun heave a frustrated sigh, your brows knitted in confusion.

 

“Everything alright?” you asked, he just keep his gaze on his phone, nodding his head to your question. You just stayed quiet, drawing random letters in the pitcher, removing the moist in it.

 

“Just something about work.” His lips curved upwards, pinching your nose when he saw your eyebrows still pinched together from worrying. “Don’t worry. It’s just work.” He chuckled. You don’t know if he’s lying or not, you just hope it’s really about work.

 

“Don’t work too hard, hmm?” you hummed, touching his hand and pressing it lightly. “Don’t let stress overtake you. Learn to rest too.”

 

“My baby is worrying for me huh? I’m so touched.” He pursed his lip, asking for a kiss from you. You lean over, capturing his soft lips into yours. Baekhyun’s hand travelling in the back of your head to pull you closer to the kiss, feeling your heart tightened from his action.  The both of you pulled away from each other, still closing your eyes from the mind blowing kiss while catching your breath. You can still hear your heartbeat drumming so loudly inside of your chest. He’s also catching his breath from the kiss, he smiled at you and shifted his gaze to his phone after, another message coming when you saw a light on the screen.

 

“I need to make a call. Can I use your bedroom?” he suddenly asked, you just stare at his brown orbs, contemplating if there’s really no problem.

 

“You can stay here. I’ll try the new formal dress I bought yesterday.” you felt a squeeze in your left hand, you didn’t realise that he is still holding your hand. “You remember the piano concert event I told you on the phone? One of my college friends before will be performing and he invited me. He also hired the photography shop to take some pictures of him.” You explained. Baekhyun staring right into your eyes, you felt your cheeks starting to get hot when his gaze landed to your lips, his orbs flickering into full admiration. At least you know you also had this effect on him.

 

His eyes suddenly turned into confusion, you raise your brows at him, “He?” he asked.

 

“Yes. He’s going to perform-“

 

“I know he’s going to perform but he’s a guy?”

 

“Of course, I said ‘he’ right?” you scoffed at him making him glare at you. “Aww baby Baekhyun, don’t be jealous. You’re going with me, remember?” You cooed him, he suddenly release his tight grip from your hand.

 

“Fine.” He heaved a sigh and nod towards your bedroom. “Change now. Let’s see if you have some style choosing an elegant dress.” He tease you, rolling your eyes you stood up from the chair and walked into the bedroom. Before closing the door, you still heard him muttering ‘hello’, his phone pressed on his left ear already while talking to someone.

 

 

Putting an earring to your both ears, you smiled seeing your reflection in the mirror. The red dress fitting perfectly your curves, your middle chest is exposed slightly showing your upper cleavage. You’re not really blessed with a huge bust, just an average size but you’re thankful that you can still pull off this dress well. The long gown also makes your legs until the mid-thigh visible since it has a slit on that part. You also wear the three inches black heels that match the long gown well.

 

Your mind wandering thinking how Baekhyun would react, he’s not used on seeing you wearing clothes like this. You usually wear just a simple skirt and jeans to your dates. For parties, you wear dresses too but not this beautiful and elegant. You’re more the type of person to wear comfortable yet beautiful ones.

 

Hearing footsteps from the other room, you’re sure Baekhyun is already on his way to your bedroom. You looked into the mirror again, checking your face and body if everything’s complete. The door opened while you’re fixing your hair, pushing it behind your shoulders.

 

“A woman in red, sweetheart?” you turned around hearing Baekhyun’s amazed voice. His orbs are roaming around your body, from your toe, up to the slit of the long gown, until to the part where the dress fits your chest perfectly. You duck your head now feeling a little tense from his gaze. Smiling sheepishly at your boyfriend who is still checking your body,

 

“So… Do I look okay?” your bottom lips trapped between your teeth when you stuttered.

 

Baekhyun started walking towards you, his eyes never leaving yours. He cups your cheeks and rubs it with soothing circles. “You just don’t look okay babe, you look beautiful. You look elegant. I’m in awe right now.”

 

Your cheeks redden, heart started to beat faster than normal. You felt like your heart will burst into happiness making you smile. You can feel different emotions inside of your chest but you don’t want it to end. Baekhyun’s hands travels to your arm, softly touching it up and down. It moves into your neck making you slightly moved your head to give him more access, he stops at your exposed collarbone, now tracing it with little circles.

 

“You are stunning.” He turned you around only to see your reflection again in the mirror. Your eyes landed to his face, he pulled you closer to him and rests his chin on your shoulder.

 

“Am I?” you whispered. You felt so weak and lost from his touch.

 

You felt his hand travelling into your neck, back on your collarbone, your mind in daze when you felt it going down, resting on the middle of your mounds. Your heart is beating so loud like it’s echoing inside the room.

 

“You’re more than the words I said. To be honest, you are more than beautiful.” You see his gentle smile on the mirror. He kissed your nape. You gasped when he started to drop tiny kisses to your neck up to the side of your chin, you turned your head into him, finally capturing his lips. He deepens the kiss, wanting to dominate you. A deep breath escape from your lips when you felt him getting hard since your bum is so close to that part and it didn’t help you when his palm started tracing your mounds. You just let him kiss you, he noticed that your still in daze on what’s happening right now, you felt him squeeze one of your mounds making you opened your mouth to moan. He smirks and attacks your lips again, entering your sweet cavern. You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter