14 ▪ worries

My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun’s face is filled with worry as he stares at her sleeping face. He holds her hand tightly as if he can give his strength just by touching her. She looks so weak right now and it makes Baekhyun’s heart squeezes in pain. He can only blame himself for putting her in this hospital bed. He is so stupid for not noticing her weak state, he even touched her in the arm earlier and it’s so stupid of him not to feel how hot she was. But the worst part is he hurts her, he ing hurts her. He almost hurt her by punching the wall just beside her lovely face. He is also the reason why she have scratches and wound on her feet.  

 

Damn. He is so cruel that he wants to ing hurt himself too.

 

His gaze moves from her closed eyes to her soft pale lips. He caresses her smooth cheeks with the ball of his thumb so carefully like she can break any minute for looking so fragile. He stares at her pretty face, trying to memorize every curve and every feature.

 

He holds her hand again as his gaze falls to her bruised arm where he gripped earlier. Damn Byun Baekhyun for hurting her. He wants to strangle himself and he should’ve punched himself instead of damaging the wall on her apartment.

 

He knows he is the only one to blame. Why did he have to be so jealous and to think that he is jealous of Kyungsoo? His long-time friend? He is really out of his ing mind. Maybe because he knows Kyungsoo can take care of her better than he can. He even trusts Kyungsoo more than himself. Adding the fact that he already put her in pain, physically and emotionally. He really blames himself but he knows she will never blame him, that’s how much of an angel she is. She will always try to understand him, he knows that’s how much she loves him.

 

“I am so sorry.” He whispered as he leans to her face, his nose so close on touching hers. “Sorry, baby.” He repeated and kissed her softly. He heaved a sigh and leaned back. “Maybe this is the time to let you go. I should be the one protecting you so I will protect you from myself.” He murmured. Every word coming from his mouth is like a sharp arrow stabbing his heart. Of course he doesn’t want to let her go, he always wanted to hold onto her. But he is afraid, he is so scared to hurt her in the process. He only wants the best for her and she deserved to be happy but being with Byun Baekhyun will only lead her to heartbreak, being with him will never lead her to happiness.

 

“You’re too much of an angel for a monster like me.” He whispered for the last time. He leans forward again to feel the soft lips of the sleeping girl in front of him. He stares at her for a long time before finally having the courage to left her alone to rest.

 

He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him when he heard that voice with fury.

 

“What the did you do to her Byun Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo surged as he gripped onto Baekhyun’s collar. He glares to Baekhyun when he only saw that blank face of his.

 

“You ing hurt her. I trusted you Baekhyun. Why is she lying on that hospital bed?” Kyungsoo asked again but Baekhyun only looked at floor. Kyungsoo is right. He ing hurts her and he is the one to blame.

 

“You know I can’t control myself.” Baekhyun whispered and shift his gaze to Kyungsoo’s enraged orbs. The latter just clenched his jaw and removed his tight grasp to Baekhyun’s collar.

 

“I thought you’re already getting better?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes are now slowly turning from anger into worry. Baekhyun didn’t answer his question, his lips just form into a tight line.

 

“But why did you get mad? What is it this time? What did she do for you to hurt her like that?” Kyungsoo was now back again on being furious. He can feel his blood boiling from anger at the thought that you are lying weakly on the hospital bed.

 

“I got jealous okay? Damn it.” Baekhyun yelled at his friend. He doesn’t want to get mad right now and lose control of himself again. He wants to punch someone just to let out all the emotions he is feeling right now but he knows he can only hurt himself. There were too much people he put in pain already.

 

The next thing that happened is just too fast and Baekhyun ended up landing on the floor when he felt a vicious blow landed on his left cheek. He tasted the metallic flavour of his blood at the side of his lip. He winced when he touch that part, he lifted his gaze at the fuming Doh Kyungsoo. He just chuckled and put all his strength on his legs to stand up.

 

It feels ing good to be the one in pain. He deserved this punch and he deserved a lot more punch. He deserved to get hurt because he is a damn monster.

 

“Come on Kyungsoo, punch me again. I deserved it. I ing do.” He opened his arms and wait for Kyungsoo to give him a blow again at the face. He quirks an eyebrow when the other guy just shake his head and crosses his arms in front of his chest, a scowl escaping his mouth.

 

“I’m still your friend Baekhyun. You should rest. I’ll take care of her for the mean time.” Kyungsoo muttered and left Baekhyun. The former entered the hospital room where he left a while ago.

 

“You’re right. You’re the one who should be taking care of her, not me.” Baekhyun whispered, his voice barely audible. He wants to rip his heart out of his chest because it’s hurting too much.

 

“But it’s you who she wants to take care of her. I hope you realise that.” A girl with a short hair wearing a white medical coat mumbled that makes Baekhyun shift his gaze to the stranger. He was about to ask who she is, although he’s sure she’s a doctor in here, and tell her to stop interfering to other people lives but she quickly shut him off by waving her hands at him.

 

 “Bye.” The girl yelled quickly and strides toward the room where Kyungsoo had gone to.

 

 

 

 

A loud voice interrupted you from your sleep when you heard it just a few feet away from you. Your eyelids flickers as you can still want to succumb yourself again back on the dreamland but when you hear a girl voice singing, not beautifully you just decided to groan and finally opened your eyes completely.

 

A white ceiling? Where the hell are you? You look down and your gaze halted on the IV needle inserted in your arm. So you’re in the hospital?

 

You can feel your head aching from the sudden light entering your orbs making you close your eyes again. You tried to breathe calmly to ease the pain from your forehead and temple. Why is your head even hurting?

 

You heaved a sigh again when the memories from this morning started flashing through your mind. That scene when you saw Baekhyun standing in front of your door that made you breathless, when he started shouting at you out of jealousy for being with Kyungsoo last night. Your heart started to pound wildly when you recall that moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter