01 ▪ waking up with him

My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You opened your eyes when you feel a ray of sunshine hitting your face through the window on the right side of the room. You shift to your left side and grabbed your phone on the bedside table to check for the time.

 

“10 AM?” you mumbled to yourself. It’s already late, you think you slept a lot. But then, you remember dozing off at 4AM last midnight so it’s not that much hours of sleep.

 

The blanket fell off a little from your body when you stretch your limbs so you pull it up until your shoulder. You tried to close your eyes again to have another good sleep when you hear a little snore beside you. Although you’re still tired, you can’t help but smile while sending a warm gaze on the man on your side. You chuckled when he started mumbling incoherent words you didn’t understand.

 

“You must be dreaming huh?” you asked quietly as if he can hear you right now.

 

You continue your loving gaze on him. You can’t really take your eyes off of this man, he is just so handsome and beautiful at the same time. Your hand automatically touched his pointed nose and now his smooth cheeks. A gentle smile formed on your lips while admiring this wonderful man beside you. You really love him so much that you couldn’t ask for more. You noticed that his eyelids are having tiny movements, maybe he’s dreaming? You asked yourself. But his perfect lips curved up and that’s how you know that’s he’s finally awake.

 

“Admiring my handsome face early in the morning?” he asked with a husky voice, eyes still closed. You keep your loving gaze on him as your heart skip a beat when you heard his beautiful voice. He still has this effect on you even your relationship is now almost a year. Ten months to be exact. You’re together with this perfection for ten months already, time sure flies fast.

 

Baekhyun didn’t hear any reply so he tiredly opened his left eye to peek on you. “Too stunned staring at me, you forget talking now?” he asked playfully and chucked when he closed his eyes again. He must be very tired.

 

“It’s 10AM already, it’s already late.” He shift slightly to your side and put his arms on your waist. A pout formed in your lips, “You’re sleeping again? It’s already late.”

 

“You said the word ‘already’ three times babe. And I’m not sleeping again. I just want to feel your body before I wake up completely.” He said and now hugging your waist tightly, leaning his chin on the top of your head and bringing your body closer to him.

 

“You’ve been with me since last night at Chanyeol’s party. You can’t even keep your hands away from me. I swear, those ladies keep on glaring at us, they want you so much. Are they working on Chanyeol’s company too? Are they disturbing you when-“ you were interrupted from your next words when Baekhyun suddenly kissed your lips. You look up and send him a playful glare for interrupting your words. His eyes are staring at you and his mouth on a playful grin.

 

“You’re getting jealous again, sweetheart. You know you’re the only one I like.” He winked at you, kissing you again. You can feel your own cheeks turning red now and you know he noticed it too when you heard him chuckled. “You’re so cute.”

 

“Ugh, sweet talker.”

 

“Hmm, but you like it, you’re blushing.” He waggles his eyebrows at you in a teasing manner that makes you roll my eyes.

 

“Whatever. Just get up now, it’s late and I still need to visit the Photography shop in the afternoon.” you sighed thinking about work and pull the blanket away from your body. You looked at Baekhyun again, he look so cute with that pout on his lips.

 

“I’m not yet done feeling your body.” He whined and you just chuckled.

 

“You have too much of me last night, on the party and on this bed Mr. Byun so that’s enough.” you pointed at him as if you’re scolding him playfully.

 

“But I can’t never get enough of you.” He whined again that makes you laugh. He is so adorable and you’re thankful that you can see this part of him. He’s usually grumpy facing other people. He is only like this with the people he’s close with and you’re glad that you became a big part of him.

 

“It’s Sunday and you don’t have work today right? Just sleep again if you want, I’m going to take a shower now.” you pecked on his lips and nose.

 

“Fine.” He mumbled and you just give him a warm smile.

 

You stretched your limbs again and sit on the bed first to relax your muscles before standing up. You gasped when you felt pain in between your thighs that made you grabbed the bedside table for support and thankfully you’re not that far from the bed so you just sit back again.

 

You are still sore from last night.

 

You feel a soft hand rest in your shoulder, you looked behind to see a worried gaze from your boyfriend. “You okay babe? What happened? Are you hurt?”

 

You smiled on his worried voice asking those questions and brush your fingers to remove that frown on his forehead. You hate seeing that frown. “I am fine. Just a little sore from last night.”

 

You stopped smiling when he frowned more deeply this time while looking at you. “! I did it rough again, did I? I know we made love last night but I can’t remember all. I’m too drunk. I’m so sorry darling.” He rubs soothing circles on your cheeks and lean his face closer to you. You just smiled gently when you heard that from him. He just said that the both of you made love. It’s not just with him. It’s always making love with him when the both of you do it.

 

“I’m so sorry.” He repeated his apologize on you that make you shake your head, not wanting him to hear saying sorry anymore.

 

“You’re just drunk Baekhyun, I understand that. I’m just a little sore, you don’t have to worry about me okay? And you said it, we made love and I got pleasure too last night.” you winked at him and he just chuckled. He pulled your hands up and kissed it with a smile. But you noticed that his frown was back again, what is it this time?

 

“Your wrists have bruises.” He stretched your arms and checked it while rubbing it lightly. You can’t help but giggle feeling his ticklish touch.

 

“You have bruises all over your arms and you’re just giggling huh?” you flinched when you heard his raised voice. You lift your gaze from his hands around your arms and set it into his worried eyes. You just kept quiet when he continued speaking madly at you.

 

“I did this you! Damn it! I did this to you again, every time we did it, I can’t control myself and you’re the one getting hurt! You should’ve told me to stop!” he’s now shouting at you and nervousness now starting to build inside of your chest.

 

“It’s okay Baekhyun, I’m okay.”You nod to comfort him because you know that he’s starting to blame himself again. You know that he just have this rough side on him every time the two of you have with each other.

 

“You’re not. You should’ve stopped me.” He insisted again and tears his gaze off from you, looking at the headboard of the bed. You’re about to comfort him again and softly rub his back when you felt him stiffen. Your eyes shift from Baekhyun into the headboard where he’s looking at and your body got stiff too. The necktie he used on yourr wrist last night is still in there.

 

“. I tied your wrists last night on the headboard?” he’s now gazing hardly on you that all you can do is nod at his question. You don’t want him to feel bad about himself, for doing that to you. You were so shocked last night that it happened but you don’t want to blame him. You know that he have this kind of kinks and you can’t just tell him to stop doing that, You doesn’t want him to change because of you being conservative to some things like this. It’s true that You’re being too nervous when he tied you last night, you felt different kind of pain and pleasure and remembering that feeling, you can feel a sting in your eyes, letting the tears fall from your eyes.

 

“Hey babe, are you still hurt? I’m so sorry, I’m too drunk, I didn’t even remember doing that to you. I know you’re hurt. Please don’t cry. I’m so sorry.” He keeps his warm and worried gaze on you.

 

“I already told you to stop apologizing. I am okay Baekhyun, I don’t want you to blame yourself anymore! We are making love, I know you’re too rough on bed, I know that but you don’t have to blame yourself. These bruises will heal but I don’t want you to feel hurt emotionally by putting the blame on yourself. I don’t want you blaming yourself!” you whole heartedly speak these words to him and you feel his arms around your body while softly on your back, comforting you and to make you stop from crying.

 

“You said the word ‘blame’ four times.” He replaied but you didn’t reply. The room is now filled with silence, except from your sniff and the sound of catching your breath from crying.

 

“It’s three blame and one blaming.” you corrected Baekhyun and he just chuckled, now tapping your hair ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter