--Two: The Members of Special Class

The Elyxion Academy

--Two: The Members of Special Class

“In case I have not said it, welcome to The Elyxion Academy” Minseok said, raising both of his hand to allow the new student gasped at the scenery in front of them

            Baekhyun is right. The Elyxion Academy is not only luxurious and magnificent, it is majestic. It is not a mere castle, is built more like a Medieval Castle. From the old and incredible gates to the simple statue on the stone wall, the Academy is old but the interior is luxury. They should know this even before they step into the dorm. The popular mark that did not go un-noticed is the emblem of the Academy itself, the Tree of Life that is crafted on every surface of the castle. The more you look at that, the more you fell for it.

“The Academy is not the usual school you used to attend. Here, you learn about how to control your power, basic to master, theory to practical. Don’t worry. We keep the same pace with your usual courses. It is just that, we have more courses and do not frownm, responsible is the most value we study here” Minseok added, glancing at the slightly frown Jongdae “Although you will not be forced to learn about your usual courses, we focus more to your individual power. It will be fun, trust me”

“There are where classes at, teacher room, infirmary, principal’s office, toilet at each corner on every floor, various court, lab, library. Please keep it mind to move around in the group, I do not want you to be lost here considering the Academy is rather big” he added, looking at confused Baekhyun who followed him every step like a loyal pet “The next term will start in three days, which mean you have three days to memorize all of the rules here. Phone is not allowed during class instead you need this” he gave one of them a device that similar to mobile phone with larger screen

“Bring this everywhere you go, the device is more like your identity access to the facility. Soon you will get the emblem for entering the Academy but you should note that no one allowed to get out from the Academy as well thus make the forest is forbidden” he stated sternly then said again in such a friendly smile “Once again, welcome to the Academy”

***

“He is so scary” Baekhyun said

            After ensure that the new students have already memorized the Academy and sent they back to their room, Minseok excused himself back to his room. Baekhyun decided that it is the best to stay on Jongdae’s room, knowing his roommate is nowhere to be seen and it is kind of improper to have their room as the basecamp without asking the other. Kyungsoo is in the room, waiting patiently for both of them to tell the story. Baekhyun start to like the other boy of course.

“The class representative?” Jongdae asked while making a frowned face

“Suho hyung is the nicest person in the class” Kyungsoo shook his head immediately when the others shrugged their shoulder, not sure with the idea

“Not him, I mean Minseok hyung” Baekhyun said

At that, Jongdae seems disagree and scowled “Not him. He is a nice person. Angelic, I may say”

“He tried to kill us with those ices. Does not it still sound nice to you?” Baekhyun asked and Kyungsoo laughed

“Oh Minseok hyung is the most understanding there. He is the oldest in the class, yet Suho hyung still the most capable of being the leader. I mean, Minseok hyung is too understanding sometimes, and he do not take no for his friend. While Suho hyung, you met him” Kyungsoo explained “Are you happened to meet the other beside them?” he asked

“I remember seeing the one who always play the rubik even before we enter the room” Jongdae said

“That is Luhan hyung. He is a freak. I mean it” Baekhyun chuckled at the description and Kyungsoo hit him lightly “I am serious. He does not care anything around him except for himself and his puzzle game!” he shouted “But he is the most dangerous among the three. I mean, he has Telekinetic Power. No one dares to touch him, because he is the most stable one. With one look, he could move the knife to cut your body out of the system with no regret and he just thought that as a game. That is what he is lacking, a heart. But he is going to be better fortunately. At least he is not wandering around with a pocket knife on his hand anymore”

            Psycopath Luhan came into the mind and Baekhyun shivered at the thought. That is must be scary. He took a note not to bother him in every chance.

“Anyone else in the same class?” Jongdae asked eagerly “Tell us about the class!” he pleaded

            Kyungsoo is not like his roommate. Baekhyun thought. He is more open than Chanyeol so the conversation going so lightly between them. Hours of talking make him realize that they are the best pair in the class and suddenly they just get along together. When Chanyeol is nowhere to be found, the time is already past midnight and Baekhyun decided to back to his room.

            He learned much from his new friend, Kyungsoo, especially about the Special Class that they will attend three days later. It seems like they came in new term and will be the new students of the class. The class is consists of six students, now eight.

            Suho is the leader, they called him the class representative sometimes, has the power of controlling water. He is a straight ‘A’ student and all-teacher’s favorite in every course not related to the power. He is the nicest and smart, definitely will answer any question that thrown to him. He is more like a thinker anyway. Thus made his decision is being the most important out of them.

            Minseok, as the mentioned before, is the oldest. His power is frost, controlling anything related to cold. He is very understanding and too protective towards his friends, made him the most dangerous at the same time. His caring personality is great, but he is most likely a right hand to Suho and a babysitter to his roommate, Luhan.

            Luhan is Minseok’s roommate. Before Baekhyun and Jongdae came, they are the only one that shared the room. That is answered why the room only has one king-sized bed. That is also answered why they are both sharing the room. Luhan was a psychopath before came to the Academy, a heartless one. He did not care about anyone else. If possible, everything around him is a game for him. However, living in one room with the most understanding student in the class, change him a little bit. Despite that, his power is the most stable one. He did not need any lesson about controlling the power but still maintain the good control about his power.

            Next is Jongin. Both Jongdae and Baekhyun have not met him yet but Kyungsoo ensured that he is a good boy. They knew the opinion is not valid after looking at a slight blushed on Kyungsoo’s cheeks that did not go un-noticed by them, but decided it is not a big deal after all. The power is teleporting, a sloth one, the youngest. He is rarely shown, completed the image of being mysterious without much effort of being one.

            Jongdae and Baekhyun have already known that Kyungsoo is not that normal either. He is very shy, got a little bit talkative hours ago just because the duos never stop asking. Kyungsoo’s power is earth and that made the duo’s eyes widened in disbelief. They kept teasing the boy, not knowing that the boy has another alternative power than controlling earth and that become his strength. Kyungsoo took out a stone that decorated his room and fist it in front of them. It crushed into sand on his fist, and the duos learn the lesson not to tease the boy anymore.

            The last is Chanyeol. He is the most attractive student, based on Baekhyun’s perspective. He is tall, he is muscular, Kyungsoo keep saying that Jongin has the best body, and he is just perfect for Baekhyun. The power is fire eventhough he is not good in controlling that yet but nothing else added except he is a fine-good student. Kyungsoo did not know anything about the said man because he is just as new as both of them. He came a year ago, but he is sure that Chanyeol is a very friendly person, just a little bit un-social.

“I thought you are not coming back”

            A deep-husky and slightly annoyed voice came into the room. Baekhyun gasped at the voice, but smiled sheepishly after knowing the owner of the voice. He did not believe that Chanyeol is waiting for him. After seeing that shy face of Baekhyun, Chanyeol gave up at anger and started to smile.

“I also want to talk to my new roommate, you know? It is fun to have another one with you” he added

“Well, I am sorry. I did not know that you are already in the room. I came here but you are not there then I thought it is best to spend the time on Jongdae’s and Kyungsoo’s. Where are you before by the way?” Baekhyun asked, took a sit on the bed beside the laying Chanyeol

“Suho hyung’s room. They called me” he answered

“They did?” Baekhyun felt a weird feeling when Chanyeol nodded while looking directly to his eyes and so Baekhyun blushed at the action

“I don’t want to talk about that. I want to talk about you” the latter smiled and Baekhyun knew that he nearly got a heart attack from that beautiful smile

“T-talk about me?” he asked and Chanyeol nodded

“Your hobby, your favorite, your traits, your past, your life. Yes, I want to know about Byun Baekhyun better” he added, counting on his finger “Don’t you want to know mine also?”

            Baekhyun nodded slowly and Chanyeol found that is super cute. His slender body is reminded him of his favorite plushie back on his room in his house. He could not touch anyone since eight years old because of that stupid power of his, but seeing the boy in front of him act adorable, he could not stop himself for hugging the boy any seconds. Thus, he decided to stop looking at the said boy’s eyes for his own safety.

Baekhyun frowned at the action “It’s late, past midnight. As much as I want to know you better, don’t you think it is better if we postpone this until tomorrow?” he yawned at the question

            Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder, knowing the boy beside him is really tired. He just arrived this morning, sleeping on the cold hard rock last night, probably could not get a proper sleep the days before, and so he nodded as the answer. If Suho hyung was not happened to call him this afternoon, he could talk longer with the said boy.

            -and then he remembered something, something that really annoyed him thus made him flinched at the thought.

“I do have some business tomorrow morning, I would just left earlier at dawn. How about, we have lunch at the nearest restaurant outside the forest?” he asked

            At the question, Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrows. He is pretty much sure that Minseok has said something about the rules not getting out of the Academy. He recalled that Kyungsoo also mentioned about Chanyeol is being a good student.

And here he is “I- I don’t think we could go outside the academy” Baekhyun frowned

Chanyeol smirked “Thus I said, we could. The chance is not always came, Baek. Say, yes or no?”

            Although Chanyeol hope that the shorter would say yes, he still gave him his choice. Looking at the thinking Baekhyun, Chanyeol once again regret the action. It is too adorable, how come such a beauty became his roommate. He just want to squeeze the boy with his long arm but, grilling the said boy at the same time is not what he want to be happened. He even nearly blurted out everything on his mind if only the burning tattoo on his back didn’t remind him about his state.

            Though, he nearly jumped at the slightly nodded Baekhyun.

“Should I ask Jongdae?” Baekhyun added immediately but the rolling eyes of Chanyeol sure made him afraid

“No” Chanyeol answered quickly “Don’t” he added “Just both of us, please? I really want to know you better, only you, not the other” he explained sweetly

            Beekhyun knew that he is in trouble for believing at the new man in front of him. But he would not call him a stranger, would he? Chanyeol is his roommate, he is not a stranger. And- does it sounds like a date? Baekhyun blushed at the thought.

“Alright” he answered, hiding his reddened cheeks with a blanket all over his face

“Good. Meet me in the backyard before lunch time, I will wait you there” Chanyeol could not hide his excitement as he turn off the lamp bedside him “-and try not to touch me at night. I don’t want to find you grilled next morning when we plan to have lunch together. Goodnight, sweetheart”

            Baekhyun did not know either he could sleep or not at the nickname Chanyeol gave him. His heart is beating beyond normal and he could not stop grinning like an idiot for minutes. But apparently he did, fatigue really took over his body after one hour and he is driven into the slumber beside his newly-found-crush.

***

“Does it look like a hangul?” Jongdae said absentmindedly

            The senior turned around, slightly startled at the presence of the new boy.

“Oh, you came” Suho said, giving Jongdae a knowing nod

            The latter nodded, still pointing at the paper on Minseok’s hand.

“You know this?” Minseok asked

Jongdae nodded again, slightly blushed on their closeness “T-this is what Suho hyung gave us yesterday, right? That- is seventy two codes? It looks like hangul for me” he said

“After you mentioned that, you are right” Minseok grinned widely “Hyung, he is genius! The boy is genius!” Minseok unconsciously hug the flushed boy next to him for seconds before running his heels to the other senior “Look, this made sense now”

“You mean the code? Like- finally?” Luhan put his newly six piece burr on the table before joining his friends

“So it is never been seventy two at the beginning. Sevenn like the letter ‘K’ and two like the letter ‘R’?” Suho asked

“-or ‘L’” Luhan added

“Means-“ Minseok continued but Suho stop him, knowing that they are not the only people in the room

“Is there anything I can help, Jongdae?” he asked and signaled the other two to stop grinning

            Luhan continued to play his newly founded puzzle game when Minseok hid behind Suho, absolutely drown into the code. Jongdae gulped, he always felt afraid of Suho but he remembered what Kyungsoo said the night before. Suho is the nicest one.

            He is. Luhan is the freak one. He thought hard.

“Y-yeah. I wonder if- I could get the emblem of the Academy you promise us today” he stuttered

            At that, Minseok lifted his face up before looking at the said boy. Jongdae seems afraid of Suho and it was bothering him. Knowing Suho, he would not notice that and would definitely offer himself to accompany the said boy to the principal office. Too bad Jongdae has already place in Minseok’s heart.

“I will. Let’s go” Minseok stated, put down the paper on the table when holding the other boy’s hand

            The boy blushed at the action and he mouthed thank you before exit the room with his favorite senior.

***

“Where is Baekhyun, by the way?” Minseok asked, tried his best to break the ice between the two

“Heislockedhimselfintheroom,morningshabbitforglowingtoomuch” he answered nervously

“Pardon, what you say?” Minseok chuckled

            The best chuckling Jongdae has ever heard.

“He is locked himself in the room, the perks of being glowing Baekhyun in the morning” he repeated slowly

Minseok laughed at the thought of the other boy who has suffered glowing every morning “That must be sad. I feel sorry for him”

“I will say the same one month ago, but no-. It is time to laugh at the suffering boy”

“How mean” Minseok pouted

“You should, hyung. You do not know the feel of being accused anytime lightning came out of nowhere. Understanding is enough only on limited level” Jongdae said “Furthermore, glowing Baekhyun is annoying Baekhyun. He blabbered anywhere with glowing state and it is not healthy for both of your eyes and your ears” he added

Minseok laughed at the thought and said “Now I feel sorry for his roommate. Chanyeol, right?”

“That tall-muscular-handsome boy with a weird pair of ears?” Jongdae asked “Then I should say yes”

            Minseok did not know why he felt bother with Jongdae’s compliment for the other boy but decided that is another possessiveness towards his new friend. Yes, Jongdae is his new friend. The boy seems really friendly.

“And- you with- Kyungsoo, right?” he asked, tried to remember either is Kyungsoo or Jongin

“Yeah, Kyungsoo”

“Where is he?”

Jongdae did not really want to talk about this but he did not have any other topic so he answered “I do not know. He said that he has a business to attend” probably stalking that Jongin boy “-that does not involved me”

            That ended their conversation. As much as Minseok want to drag the other boy to talk more, the other seems to end their every conversation. Thus, made Minseok stop trying and Jongdae slightly felt disappointed with that. Jongdae wants to talk, but he just did not know how to start or prolonged the conversation with just both of them. And he started to think that Minseok’s angelic face is really calming.

“I wonder if I could get the emblem for Baekhyun as well” Jongdae finally said, breaking the awkward silence while walking behind his favorite senior

“You could not” Minseok stop, turning his heels to face Jongdae so they bump a little “Oops, sorry” he mumbled and took a step further “The process is complicated thus I could not explain right now. But you could not get the emblem for someone else”

“So, we back to the dorm?” Jongdae asked trying to hide his redden cheeks with his hands

Minseok clearly did not see the action, busying himself with the stain on his shirt when said “It is up to you. You could get it now for yourself if you think that is too troublesome to get your glowing friend” Minseok grinned at the thought

The grinning is contagious and walking back to dorm with such an angel like Minseok is tempting “I don’t mind to, do you?”

“Actually-“ Minseok thought about his schedule but did not get anything on mind so he smiled “I think I do not mind too. Let us back to the dorm so we could pick your glowing friend” he answered and Jongdae felt really happy about that

            He did not care if they need to go back to the dorm just to pick his glowing friend or whatsoever, having Minseok as the company is such a blessed. He could do that all over again, just to see his favorite senior’s smile and cute little action on walking. Moreover, leading on every conversation is more like his talent, he just need more time thus he could talking non-stop to his favorite senior.

            He could not wait for that.

***

“So this means we are fooled all this time?” Luhan asked, furrowed his eyebrows with definitely an annoyed face

“I won’t say that. We are the one who assumed this as seventy-two” Suho said, clearly has the same expression with the other

“But that is made sense now” Luhan rolled his eyes, reached down on his pocket to get his famous pocket knife “If that ‘number seven’ stands for the ‘letter K’, I thought I know one of the candidates that fits perfectly”

“The one that choose to left the Academy?” Suho asked after looked at the other action and added softly “Put down your hands, Lu. You could not use that here”

Luhan nodded, tried to hide his emotion and whispered “Sorry, old habit”

“Well, if you mean this K, is this Kris. And by the name Kris, means we are in big trouble. I am so done with this ”

“Why does anything always involved around him?” Luhan asked nobody and turned around annoyingly just to face a random arrow shot exactly beside him

            The same code is drawn on the arrow. Luhan really might to break the arrow into two if only Suho is not near and took the arrow in seconds. He opened the crumbled paper tied on the arrow and read.

“What is that?” Luhan asked, tried really hard to hide his anger

            Suho did not say anything as he gave Luhan the letter so he could read it.

You got it right, so what will you do? Find me. K.

“Can I curse right now?” Luhan mumbled exactly to no one because Suho has already left the room with a door slamming loudly

***

“Zhang Yixing!” the voice should be something that sounds soothing and gentle, but at the time like this, when anger filled the room, he didn’t have a choice besides raising his voice

“How can I help you, sir?” the man with white robes asked calmly

“Drop that title, just answer to my question. Where is Kris?” Suho, the owner of the voice, asked in anger

“If you mean the same Kris who has been expelled from the Academy two years ago, I think we already finished this. I do not know. We do not know” Yixing, still in the same flat-calming-expression, said

“But you are his friend” Suho deadpanned with a finger pointed at the other’s chest

Yixing sighed, putting down the other’s finger and said softly “We are, Suho. We are” he reminded “He decied to leave the Academy did not change the fact that we used to be his friend. Let me re-phrase that, we are still his friend. Wait a minute, I will brew some tea at the back when you- try to calm yourself a bit, okay?”

            Suho closed his eyes as he nodded. Yixing is right, he need to be calm at the time like this.

Time passes and Yixing already sat in front of him, offering him a cup of herbal tea while humming slowly “So, what is the news?”

“Remember the seventy-two people I am talking about?” Suho asked, slurped the tea that surely calming his nerves quickly

Yixing flinched at the sudden name and nodded “Why is this connected though?”

“It is not seventy-two from the beginning. It stands for the letter ‘K’ and ‘L’. Guess who is behind the letter ‘K’” Suho explained, annoyed at the thought “Our beloved, Kris” he added

Yixing gasped, “-but, as far as I heard, that seventy-two people is-“

“-kidnapping students on the academy, a traitor! I know, right?!” Suho shouted in anger

           Yixing immediately noticed the tea in his cup waves slightly. He sighed. He could not get Suho on the nerves, that water controller is really not someone to be messed with when he is angry.

“Let’s- try to calm a bit, okay?” he asked and added “But let me ask again, where this sudden connection came from? I mean, Kris? He left The Academy, yes, but that is not enough reason to call him as a traitor, don’t you think that?” Yixing asked carefully not to get the other mad

Suho caressed his temples as he said “I try not to, but then the letter came. It is him! I know it is him! His handwriting is familiar somehow and- he even added the letter K in the end on his letter. As if he confirms that we are right. He wrote that we got it right and asked us to find him!”

“Then, find him” Yixing sudden statement made Suho frowned

“How?” Suho is already at the limit to tear up “All efforts to contact him are futile. We tried to for months, for years. How could we find someone who did not want to be found?”

“Did not you say that he wants us to find him?” Yixing asked “Then, find him. Try harder. He must be near. Maybe he needs help?”

            At the moment, Yixing’s voice sounds convincing. Suho tried to believe all of them. But something on his heart held him back. He cares for him, he misses him a lot, but he just could not. He could not just say that, after all this time, he could not just say that Kris needs their help.

I think I want to cry, babe” Suho finally gave up

“Nah, that is okay. It is better to cry than bottled up everything alone. Just cry so we could see the rainbow in your eyes” Yixing stated, slowly move closer to the crying boyfriend in front of him

            He caressed his back, soothing the other, hoping slightly that another man in the room is hidden perfectly behind the curtain. They only in difficult time right now, it will be over soon, they must be strong. That is the only thought Yixing could have.

***

            Jongdae could not stop laughing at Baekhyun who tried to hide his reddened face. It is so embarrassing, Baekhyun thought. That morning, when Jongdae and Minseok hyung decided to pick Baekhyun up to the Principal room, the other boy has already glowing like a giant firefly. Chanyeol is, of course, could not found anywhere. Thus make Baekhyun relieves a little bit.

            At first, he did not want to get out from his room, at least not before his body stop glowing. But apparently, his body could not stop glowing at the moment. He did not know why, this added another question on his list about the power, but Minseok insisted that Principal should not wait for them any longer.

            They finally succeed to convince the glowing boy out from his room, with some supportive reasons. Minseok did, Jongdae just stood behind his favorite senior to hide his laughter. Soon as the glowing boy came out, all eyes fixed on them. Baekhyun only hope that Kyungsoo is here and swallowed him down to earth.

“Stop laughing” Baekhyun hissed but that made Jongdae laughed louder “Hyung, do something to him!” Baekhyun cried, clinging on Minseok like a little baby

            It is just that the baby is a glowing giant firefly.

“I do not know that your glowing state will be this severe” Minseok said but patted Jongdae hair to stop laughing, the other blushed at the action and of course Minseok thought his reddened face as the result of laughing too much

“I’ve told you. That is why I do not want to go out” Baekhyun pouted, slightly annoyed at his friend’s laughter and still worried at the sudden glancing of his glowing state

“Let’s make it fast to the Principal office, how about it?” Minseok asked

            And he wishes that his glowing state would stop there.

***

            Apparently, Baekhyun is wrong. He is so wrong. The glowing won’t stop, even after they arrived at Principal office. Thus, they made such a big scene on the corridor.

After knocking for three times a voice came from the room “Please come in. Good morning Minseok, such a nice day! Oh, you must be Baekhyun and Jongdae”

            The Principal looks so young that made Baekhyun and Jongdae gasped a little. He has round eyes and long face, spreading an ambitious aura that made Baekhyun and Jongdae flinched. He is also tall and handsome, but Chanyeol is taller and more handsome.

“G-good morning, sir” they said in unison as the Principal nodded, asking them to to take a seat immediately

            Minseok waited until they seated before he excused himself to exit the room. The Principal nodded knowingly, letting the senior leave the room before took a serious look on the new students. He reminded himself that the students brought no harm as his assistant insisted and, once again, he nodded.

“Are you normally glowing like that, or- it is just happened temporary?” is the first question the Principal asked

            Jongdae elbowed his friend to the question that is not pointed at him.

The other gulped and shook his head slowly “I-I am usually not glowing like this, sir”

“Good” is the answer, and he looked at the boys sternly again, “-and you are?”

“B-Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun, sir. The power is Light, sir” he introduced himself

The Principal glanced at Jongdae and the boy suddenly straightened his posture and said “My name is Kim Jongdae with the power of Lightning, sir”

“I am not here yesterday, but Suho already informed me about your state. I assumed that you have already known that you are listed as the student of Special Class, the roommate of Kyungsoo with the power of Earth and Chanyeol with the power of Fire. Am I right?”

            Both of them nodded together to confirm the information, but the Principal frowned.

“With voice, dear” he said

“Y-Yes, sir!” as if they are being scolded, they shouted in unison

            The Principal found it adorable, but he could not mess the image of being Principal with his laugh, definitely no as he knows his assistant would never let him be, and he just shrugged his shoulder as the result.

“As already informed, both of you will start the next term as the new student of Special Class consists of six students, now eight. The class will start in two days, you already received the devices and soon you will get the emblem. You may not break the rules, or you may get the punishment as far as being expelled from the academy. Nobody is allowed to get out from the Academy as well thus make the forest is forbidden. Do I make myself clear?” the Principal asked

            Baekhyun remember the information as the same that Minseok stated yesterday, thus made him gulped knowing that he will break one of them soon this afternoon. He may or may not break the rules, but Chanyeol somehow succeed to convince him that he did not think that much yesterday. However, the meaning look of his Principal thrilled him, moreover the mention of being expelled from the Academy.

            But it is too late to cancel it, right?

“Yes, sir!” they both said in unison once again make the Principal felt proud

“Alright then, please give me your hands, both of you” the Principal said, lifted both of his hands to received them

            The fists are open so they notice it as the sign to grab the Principal’s hands, both with their right hands. Soon they felt like unknown forced pricked them on their wrist. The feels is weird, it hurts but not too hurt to make them flinched. The process is also fast, soon they are dumbfounded to see an ink started to form the emblem of the Academy, The Tree of Life, on their wrist only to be vanished in second later.

“Now I have already given you the emblem, bear in mind that you are the students of The Elyxion Academy for life. Only them, who belonged to the Academy, will be accepted here. This is the magic that has been protects our Academy for years. If I make myself clear, then, welcome to The Elyxion Academy” he ended up his speech and giving them the best smile he has

            Naturally, both of them smiled back and that giving the Principal a good impression of them. Even before the Principal asked them back to his room, he heard a three knockings on his door. He could not hide his smile as he let the person entered his office.

“Welcome back, Minseok?” he greeted at the slightly blushed senior in front of him

            It is a common knowledge that the certain senior is possessive towards his possession. He came back to pick up what he belongs to. And that is kind of cute actually.

“You could just wait here if you are that worried, Minseok” the Principal whispered at the senior that reddened up easily when Jongdae asked him what they are talking about

            Jongdae never had the chance to ask because the Principal has already dismissed them and warned them about the rules. Baekhyun gulped at the thought, but his glowing state successfully hid him for looking obviously. He did not want to go anywhere beside back to his room, and having Jongdae as the company is not helping much. So he excused himself back to his own room, while Jongdae with understanding, gave him a personal space.

            Furthermore, he didn’t want any witness about him breaking the rules, right?