--Fifteen: Welcome to the Elyxion Academy

The Elyxion Academy

--Fifteen: Welcome to the Elyxion Academy

            Luhan abruptly opened his eyes and he found nothing. All he could saw was black surrounded him. He hissed, feeling cold breeze all around him. But being Luhan, he never felt scared. He kept walking forward and took notice of everything.

            It is not like the room is endless, but it is more like the room has nothing but ground. There is no light but he still could see in there. He noticed the further he walks, the more he came to something. Ponds of water could be seen anywhere he thought that he finally reached the center.

            There is a circle something, surrounded by flashy curtains thus Luhan thought were mirrors. But no, it didn’t reflect his current state, because Luhan knew that he obviously didn’t have that glowing red eyes. There are chains of crystals clear that reflected a scene like a television.

            He lifted his hand to touch the crystal, but once the hand touched it, it blackened. Luhan gasped at the sudden result so he kept his distance immediately. He narrowed his eyes to know what exactly happened at the scene from the other crystals clear. He saw himself, smirked evily, to someone. But he couldn’t see well, he isn’t that sure. One thing for sure, his sparkling eyes are changed to be those shining red eyes, again.

            Then, he heard a voice, more like a whisper, calling his name desperately.

***

“You are not Luhan, who are you?” the future Luhan asked the man in front of him

            The man face is decorated with a smirk, looking down at the future Luhan.

“I am Luhan. What do you mean I am not Luhan” the man mocked

“If you are, I will disappear right away. You are not. You controlled Luhan. Who are you?” the future asked

“Me? I am just existence force of nothing. I am nobody. I am no one. But I am Luhan” the man said in puzzle

            Obviously, he isn’t Luhan.

            The future Luhan lifted his hand, choked the present Luhan without a warning. But the one on the held seems like to enjoy the torture. Thus, the future Luhan strengthened his fist and the latter gasped in search of air. The future Luhan only stopped when he thought that the man in front of him will give up, but apparently, he is wrong.

“If you killed me, you will kill this man as well. Don’t you get it?” the man laughed between his coughs, still managed to flash an annoying smirked in the middle

            The future Luhan fisted his hand in anger, he bited his lips in annoyance. He couldn’t waste anymore time. He needed to get Luhan’s sense back. Thus, he walked closer to the said man, eyes on eyes.

“I demand you to come back, Lu. You need to come back to your sense and save The Elyxion!” he hissed while choking his own present-self with his hand

            The present Luhan widened his eyes, blood started to rush to his face but the future Luhan remained silent, keeping his glaring at the man to torture him.

***

“I need to- what?”

            Luhan put his hand on his head, started to feel dizzy thus he curled up immediately. He screamed to no one, closed his eyes tightly because he could not bear the pain anymore. If this is what Baekhyun felt when Phoenix took over his body, Luhan should really recognize the other’s power right away.

            Thus, when he let out a deep breath and opened his eyes slowly, he met with other sparkling eyes of him. He gasped for air when he realized his current state and stretched his hands randomly. Being choked is no joke.

“S-stop it. S-“ he struggled until the future him-self released his hand

“You- back” the man stated

            Luhan held his neck tightly, coughs hardly and still tried to catch his breath when the future-self patted him softly.

“Are you crazy? You wanted to kill me or save me? Seriously?” he managed to say the words when the future laughed at him

“Of course, I am trying to get you back. Unfortunately, to get rid of that nobody I need to nearly kill you” he muttered

“Yeah, good job for doing that” he mocked, now he get his sense back, Luhan widened his eyes when he realized what just happened “Geez, I should not look at you, what are you doing?! Go away before you vanished!” he shouted when closed his eyes immediately with his hand

The future laughed at the cuteness and brushed Luhan’s hair with his hand “I already did” he said thus the present flinched “Look, Luhan. I am nothing more than thin air” he said allowing Luhan to open his eyes

            Curiousity took over thus Luhan slowly opened his eyes. The future is right. He is nothing more than thin air, at least for now, because he started to disappear from leg to head.

Luhan gasped “B-but, y-you. H-how? No! You couldn’t do that, how about Sehun?!” he asked immediately

“Now you care about my boyfriend?” the future laughed but turned serious in one second “That was I wanted to talk with you actually. You will got the detail from Suho, but for now, I need you to promise me something”

The present remained silent but the future knew very well that is his reaction of saying yes, so he continued “Give him a chance. After all, he is the most adorable thing in this world, Lu, believe me. The one that fall over hills is us” the future gave him a chuckled and sighed “I didn’t believe I will say something like this even before I died, but someone should really put your sense back. I mean, you won’t believe anyone but yourself and now here I am”

“Think about it, you are a heartless before you meet him, right? That because you and he are like Chanyeol and Baekhyun, or should I mention- soulmate?” then the future Luhan sighed for himself, showing the deepest agony he ever felt “Trust me, five years without him is hell for us”

            The future Luhan knew that the man in front of him needed time to absorb all the information so he remained silent after the air beyond him consumed him to thin air. It is just around the head when he bid his last farewell to his present-self. Now he has been vanished into thin air, but he didn’t have any regret anymore. The present Luhan blinked at the sudden confession when the future in front of him disappeared into thin air thus he fell to the ground.

“Luhan, are you okay?!” Suho rushed to him, knowing that the force that one held him back has been vanished

“I- me?” Luhan stuttred but Suho embraced the other quickly, tears formed for the corner of his eyes

“Died. Your future is dead. Oh my God, what should I say to Sehun? After all this time, I tried to solve anything but- but-“ Suho sobbed badly

            He felt something is lost on his heart but the moment when the future Luhan is vanished, the last smile that plastered on his face when he talked about Sehun-

“Where is Sehun?” is the first question Luhan could managed to ask when Suho pointed at the unconscious man near Yixing

            Luhan gave Suho a look thus the other nodded silently and let Luhan came to Sehun. He put the younger’s head on his lap and tap him softly. Thanks to Yixing that Sehun is fine, but just like Jongin before, he needed some time before regained his consciousness.

“Sehun” he called the name softly “Sehun, wake up”

            Sehun groaned, move slightly at the touched but still closed his eyes tightly.

Seconds later, he opened his eyes and looked bewildered at Luhan “H-hyung, are you okay?”

“Idiot. I am the one that attack you. I should ask you instead being asked. A-are you okay?” he asked

“I am fine. But-“

“Why you didn’t fight me back? Your power is more than enough to attack me”

“How could I? You are Luhan, but-“

“You could just die. I am being controlled!”

“But you still- wait, hyung, don’t interrupt me. Where is L-“

“I am sorry” Luhan suddenly said, took Sehun in tight embrace thus the younger gasped

“Wh-at is happening?” Sehun asked but by the first dropped of Luhan’s tear, Sehun caught up immediately

            Tears started flowing from his eyes but for the sake of Luhan in front of him, he would postpone his mourness. He let out a deep breath before slowly tightened the older’s embrace. He put his best smile although he knew the smile didn’t reach his eyes.

“That is okay Lu hyung. That is okay. You are not killing anyone anymore, hyung. You are not” he said while patting the back of Luhan

***

            They kept increase, formed unbreakable lines that seemed unlimited. Tao groaned, kept hit everything that touched his nunchaku, either it is the head or the leg when Kris did his best to eliminate everything near him. As Tao said before, someone should took care of them so they volutered themselves to do the job.

 “What are they actually?” Kris asked

            Kris glanced at the hole that Kyungsoo made so the other group could escape for those white clothed women, left the future Tao and him behind. Upon the question, the future Tao approached him, his eyes full of tiredness but still skillfully move his nunchaku to hit the opponents. Kris did the same, tried his best because their opponents didn’t seem to like the idea of them talking.

“Red Forces are bunch of researchers. They are- robots, made to train us becoming a great destroyer” Tao said, sweat started to form on his nape

“This many?!” Kris flinched when he broke one of the legs but it still tried to attack him

Tao used his nunchaku destroyed the head and glared at Kris “They are robots. That is how we are trained”

            Kris mumbled a sorry and did the same thing Tao said. Then, when it seemed like endless fighting with the robots, they cornered themselves, looking at each other meaningfully. There is smelled of burned something and they flinched in panic. Both of them had a bad feeling about this, but apparently they needed to finish the mess before checked on the others.

“Promise me one thing though-“ Tao said between his breath “When the times came, please forget that I ever exist in your life. Got it?”

            That is probably the last thing he wanted to hear today.

***

            Jongdae only saw red when he looked at his trembling hands, both are splattered with bloods. His eyes filled with horror when he looked at the face in front of him, beautifully perfect but uncoloured. Minseok fell to the ground the second Jongdae lifted his hands, but he immediately caught him and hugged him tightly. His screaming could be heard across the room.

            Second later, Tao hit Yoochun on the head, threw the claymore out of the window when Chanyeol make a fire wall around them. That way, Yoochun couldn’t get closer to them. Both companies ran to Jongdae who is being a sobbing mess in front of his favorite senior, have no idea of what is happening to Yoochun.

            Minseok is there, but at the same time, he is not. He just got slashed on the back by the claymore and drained so much blood after protecting Jongdae from the said man. His gaze is unfoccused but he managed to lift his hand and touch Jongdae’s cheek, wiping the tears away in the process.

“D-don’t c-cry, Chen-ah. I- am fine” he shakily said

“You drew so much blood, how could you be fine? Stop talking, hyung- please- please. That is because my stupid power, I couldn’t even- even protect you, hyung-“ Jongdae cried again

            Chanyeol fisted his hand, anger rises on his mind but Tao held him with his ice sword, thus melted immediately upon Chanyeol’s fire. Red Forces has sacrificed too many people, and to separate lovely couple like them- Chanyeol couldn’t feel angrier than now. His hand started to form fire and his fire wall danced incredibly dangerous.

“Got you sense back, Chanyeol” Tao shouted but it seemed like Chanyeol couldn’t hear it “Chanyeol!” he shouted again but the other remained silence, eyes glared on his own fire wall

            -and the rest of Tao is trying to call his name is futile.

***

            Baekhyun gasped. He produced a lot of sweat when Phoenix took the gem from Changmin. But that is not the reason why he felt uneasy and he grabbed his chest hardly to feel something is not going to be right. It is like a sword stabbed him right on where his heart is.

“Phoenix” Baekhyun called

“I know” the Phoenix said, straightened his face and came to Yixing “I need your help -and the teleporter over there. Chanyeol is in danger”

***

            Minseok wondered where he is. He floated in the air, walking randomly in nothingness. The moment he closed his eyes, he suddenly sent to this space. Is this after-life?

“I shouldn’t be here, I needed to go back. Chen needs me” he reminded himself as he walked faster

            Unfortunately, it seemed like he just walked in the same place again and again. Thus, he stop for a seconds, examined his surroundings carefully. He didn’t need long time to notice that he is being upside-down in this space.

            He looked up and found that-should-be-sky is filled with black bubbles. When he touched one of them, he spinned around and he fell to the black bubbles on the back. He groaned loudly and lifted his hand to touch the white sky but instead of coming back to the white ground, a light blue bubble appeared, thus he grabbed it and it reflected what it seemed like a horror for him.

            The library that once he was standing before is surrounded by fire and random lightning. He could see the others there and his body in the embraced of Chen. Everything became mess once he closed his eyes and shifted here instead.

“I should get out from here!” he shouted “No, Chen! No! Chanyeol! Oh my God!” he screamed loudly at the light blue bubble, didn’t aware that his eyes glistened light blue since he came to the space

***

            Yixing felt severe headache the moment he held the gem, but he needed the power to stay alive thus he grabbed the gem tightly. Baekhyun suddenly came to him, said that he needed his power and the teleporter thus he informed Suho who nodded at the plan and let them teleported back to the library.

            The moment he gave back the red game to Baekhyun, Yixing felt a lot lightier. Just like Baekhyun said, his power didn’t match with the gem. The gem gave him the amount of power he needed but it took another piece in him. He felt like his sanity is taken from him thus he felt a lot dizzier.

            Thanks to the gem that Jongin able to teleport both of them in the same time. The moment they arrived at the library, they felt hot surrounded him. Baekhyun pointed at the source of fire, the fire wall that Chanyeol’s made, and asked Jongin to teleport them inside. Jongin flinched at the thought, said that is dangerous thing to do because they could just accidentally teleport in the fire and burned to the death in no time.

“Just did what I said”

            Apparently, Phoenix took control and no one dared to talk back at him. Thus Jongin bited his lips before grabbed both of their hands and teleported to the said place. Hope that everything is going to be okay.

            They arrived to what seemed like the source of the disaster. Chanyeol is in the center, eyes glowing with red when both hands are full with fire shot anywhere randomly. He didn’t seem like aware of what he is doing, that looked like the power took control of everything.

            Baekhyun would be fascinated if only he is not in some kind of dangerous scene when he saw Jongdae’s lightning sturck randomly anywhere near Chanyeol’s fire, made the scene looked a lot more horrible than before. Jongin gulped, grabbed Yixing’s arms immediately but Yixing is more startled with the body laid in Jongdae’s arm.

            There is Minseok, froze in the state of what Yixing thought, dying. He could saw frozen blood and what looked like cutting slashed on his back frozen with Minseok’s power. Minseok is dying and drawing too much blood, but his power unconsciously held him back.

“Oh God, you finally came! Please do something with these two idiots!” Tao shouted, ran to the new incomers

            Yixing patted Jongin’s hand softly before ran to Minseok.

“Jongdae, please” he pleaded when Jongdae didn’t move his hand

“No, hyung- no” Jongdae cried but Yixing snatched Minseok away from Jongdae who curled up at the corner

            The lightning still struck awfully due to his unstable condition, but not like Chanyeol who didn’t aware of his surrounding, Jongdae did. He offered Minseok’s dying state to Yixing who will heal him. Now, having a closer look, Yixing flinched at Minseok’s state.

“I couldn’t heal him, someone should defroze his state” Yixing stated “I needed Chanyeol’s power” he said but looking at the said man, he sighed “Forget it, just help me to move his body near Chanyeol’s fire” he said thus Tao and Jongin immediately agreed

            Baekhyun slowly came to Jongdae. Something pierced on his chest when he looked at his friend. Jongdae is a mess. The last time he saw Jongdae cried like this is when his parents left him alone. Jongdae has always soft spots for someone he deared. Thus, when he looked at Jongdae became a sobbing mess, he silently cried in his mind.

            But that didn’t affected Phoenix. Something is wrong the moment Phoenix got the last piece of his gem. Baekhyun wandered what is that, but Phoenix remained silent when he walked closer to Jongdae.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked but Phoenix didn’t answer right away

            He lifted his hand to Jongdae’s hair, patted softly and kneeled beside the boy.

“Don’t worry. Everything is going to be fine. The boy over there will survive” Phoenix said softly to Jongdae

Jongdae sniffed “Is he? Baek, please- I will give everything but not him. Don’t take him from me” he sobbed

            Phoenix gave him a smile that brought shivered to Baekhyun’s spine. He now knew what is the meaning of sudden silence and lack of reaction from the Phoenix. He wanted to scream a ‘no’ but he knew the best that there isn’t any solution beside this.

“Then, please forgive me” Phoenix said, he closed his eyes and brushed his hand on Jongdae’s cheek when the tears once there

            The lightning stopped when Jongdae’s body dropped to the ground unconsciously.

***

            Jongin is glad when Minseok’s state is going to be better on Yixing’s hand. But he felt like something is wrong happening on the other side of the room. He looked at his surrounding to find out that Jongdae has already asleep due to his overusing power. That is why no more lightning around them.

            -but.

            The fire has been stopped. He stood up immediately, looked bewildered of the sudden change in front of him. There he found Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the center of the room. One of them is unconsciously laid on the other. And Jongin couldn’t be more surprise than this.

“Now is the time, Jongin. I need your help”

            That clearly came from Phoenix.

***

            Kyungsoo knew that his lover would be safe in the hand of Phoenix that goes same with Suho. Thus, when the three left them in the underground, they knew that is their job to finish the two enemies in front of them. Kyungsoo glanced at crying Luhan who just got his sense back then to Sehun who tried his best to calm the older. They just lost the future Luhan because of this sick organization.

            He stomped the ground, successfully made the ground shook a little but it didn’t affect the enemy in front of him at all. Both are wielding swords those the future Kris informed has the power to withstand any other’s power. When Kyungsoo stomped the ground and shook it a little, they just stabbed their swords to the ground and the earthquake stopped immediately. Suho stood beside him, shot them with his amount of water but with a motion of their swords, the water is absorbed.

            In short, nothing of their power could harm Junsu and Jae. That left only the future Kris to fight them alone. Thankfully, Suho and Kyungsoo managed to disturb them with continuously of water shot and earthquake. And Suho knew for sure that they didn’t long last, because without the gem on their side, Jae is only a powerless and Junsu soon reach his limit.

            As the last strike, Jae came closer to Kris, left Junsu to take care of Suho and Kyungsoo so he could deliver his last words to the other.

Jae smirked evilly as he approached the future Kris and said “Are you sure, you didn’t repeat your past?”

“You didn’t know anything about our past. Don’t talk like you know anything” Kris hissed

But Jae raised one of his eyebrows, when silently lifted his sword upwards “Yoochun told me- that the gem destroyed The Academy. I- Red Forces, is not your sole enemy, Yifan. The gem is- don’t you get it? You just let the gem ran away in front of your eyes. This fate couldn’t be changed” Jae repeated the prophecy thus made Kris’s spine shivered up

            Something on Jae’s eyes glistened and for a second he thought that he lost his mind. But someone suddenly came between them. He fell to the ground, left the man who just showed up showered by the blood as Jae’s sword stabbed that man’s stomach. The newcomer turned out to be the assistant, Changmin, who just healed by Yixing, but now got other injuries on his stomach.

Changmin hissed “Don’t you dare to manipulate my student, hyung

Jae smirked, played with his sword when smiled at Changmin’s new cut “Oh, but you ruined the fun, teacher. And for your information, I stated the truth”

“That is not the truth. Chanyeol wouldn’t do that” Changmin said firmly but groaned to his cut seconds later

Jae smiled became emphatic when he looked at his own sword, played along with it “Why didn’t you ask your own power then? Sense a danger my , you even give that stolen gem to him. You didn’t know how much trouble you give to us” then Jae looked at Kris “You, ever heard why your parents left Chanyeol alone?”

“Don’t listen to him Kris. Get your sense back!” Changmin shouted but apparently, Kris shooked his head and asked why to Jae unconsciously

            He remembered the journal said about Chanyeol didn’t get his power yet thus his parents left him behind. But- that actually didn’t make sense for him suddenly.

Jae smiled “That- because-“

            Before Kris could hear it, Jae lifted his sword and slashed the man. Blood splattered to Changmin’s face who shouted in agony. The scene drew attention to Suho and Kyungsoo who immediately left Junsu behind and approached the future Kris.

“N- No! NO! Kris, open your eyes! Kris!” Suho shouted

            Kyungsoo gritted his teeth and his knuckles became white as he fisted his hand so hard. Jae, once again, lifted his sword, so he could slash on of them. At the first slash, Suho shot him with water which is being absorbed by the sword. Thus, Kyungsoo immediately stomped his feet to lifted up the ground, but it crashed the time the sword touch it. It is just few centimeters away from Kyungsoo when he abruptly grabbed the blade and crushed it.

Jae widened his eyes “How? But the power should not-“ he stuttered when Kyungsoo eyes glistened in purple

Kyungsoo held the blade tightly and threw it randomly to the ground before glared at Jae “That is enough. You couldn’t take anyone’s life as you please. I thought that you could be forgiven, but apparently-“ he looked at Kris’s soulless expression “-you didn’t deserve to live at all”

            With that, Kyungsoo stomped the ground for the last time, buried Jae alive. That is the last time they saw him but no one even take a glance for that. Junsu left dumfounded in the corner, witnessed everything with his eyes in horror. He gulped, ran away before someone would notice him.

            Luhan, Sehun, Suho, and Changmin have already gathered up beside Kris. Kyungsoo came last, with unstoppable bloods on his palm. Luhan flinched at the hand, tore his shirt and tied the cut tightly after Suho washed the blood away from his hand. Kyungsoo smiled and thanked them, but now looked sadly at the future Kris.

            Sehun closed his eyes, shook his head slowly, silently held his tears back.

“Junsu ran away” Kyungsoo informed silently, tried his best not to sob badly

“We couldn’t help it then. Let’s find the others” Suho said, but looked at Kris for the last time before turned to Kyungsoo “Could you- do something with him?”

            Kyungsoo nodded, motioned his uninjured arm to the ground near Kris. Leaves and branches started to grow around him and buried him with the most beautiful cemetery ever. Lastly, flowers grew on the ground which Kyungsoo picked and place on the top of the cemetery.

“Let’s get the others” Kyungsoo said when the other silently nodded at him

***

            Changmin followed his student silently from behind. After the death of the future Kris, he somehow felt uneasy. He walked slowly when the students suddenly stop thus he could saw the present Kris and the future Tao in front of him. Yixing has told him about this when he healed him back in the underground, about the futures and their past.

“What is happened, where are the others?” Tao is the one who asked

            Sehun kept silence, Luhan turned his face away, Kyungsoo fisted his hand and Suho looked down. Changmin looked carefully at his students before sighed deeply and looked at Tao and Kris. Apparently Kris has something to say but he held it from himself.

“If you are talking about Baekhyun, Yixing and Jongin, they teleported to the library” Changmin explained “but if you are talking about the futures-“ he couldn’t continue his sentence

            However both Kris and Tao knew what is the meaning of that expression. Tao silently cried and Kris move him closer to his shoulder, patted him softly as Tao’s sob became louder. Apart from their sadness, Changmin bit his lips so hard. He sensed danger coming from another side of The Academy and he didn’t know whether he should inform the other or not. That is not just because of his power of sensing the danger, but solely because of the fact that he heard it somewhere years ago.

            Jae is right, that Chanyeol is actually dangerous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

            Chanyeol never felt this awful. If that is not because of the dizziness on his head, he is sure that is something about his heart beats. He didn’t remember what he was doing before he came to the old shed in this bright sunny day. It must be a dream, if it is not, it must be that place people called after-life.

            But this endless headache should not be happened if he is dead, right?

            He massaged his head with his left hand when the other hand squeezed his chest hard. He felt pain in both places, but he didn’t know why that is happened. He didn’t even know why he came to the shed in the first time. Thus, he didn’t have any choice except wander around it.

            There are a lot of branches and whitered leaves scaterred all over the house. The wooden that sustained the shed has been ripped thus the ray of sun came as the source of light. There is one old-lantern that placed on the wooden chair in the center of the room. Chanyeol is so sure that he has never been in this place before.

            But he needs to sit, his headache became worse, thus he gets rid of the leaves before dropped his body to the ground. There he closed his eyes tightly. He felt the dizziness as well as his irregular heartbeats, silently hope it will get better soon. But when he opened his eyes again and found that once bright sunny sky has been turned to be dark cloudy sky, he gasped.

            His hand unconsciously wandered around the whitered leaves and touched something that looked like a dull stone with un-familiar pattern on the surfaces. He lifted up the stone, and took the lantern thus he could take a look on the pattern. With a motion of his hand, a fire came and he placed it to the lantern so now he could saw clearer.

            But a hand snapped the stone away from his hand and Chanyeol looked up.

            There stood up- someone who exactly looked like him but with red eyes glowing.

“We finally met” the Phoenix said

***

“What is happened with Baekhyun?” Jongin asked, stood up as he felt something is weird about the Phoenix being in Chanyeol’s body

“I need your help, look. There is no time, so no question asked” Phoenix said

            Now he is in Chanyeol, Jongin could saw how superior he is. He looked Chanyeol carefully from the feet to the head, then to unconscious Baekhyun on his side and asleep Jongdae further away. Jongin narrowed his eyes and fisted his hand.

“What did you do to Baek and Jongdae?” he gritted his teeth

            Upon the question, Yixing looked up. He just finished heal Minseok and he sighed proudly. It is just moment later when suddenly Chanyeol grabbed Jongin’s hand, and two of them disappeared into thin air along with Baekhyun. Yixing gasped, looked at Tao who left dumbfounded.

“Did they just-” Yixing asked

“-leave us” Tao stated, narrowed his eyes in confusion

            -and the sky blackened out.

***

“What did you say again, sir?” Suho widened his eyes, stopped at his tracked thus he drew everyone’s attention right away

Changmin gulped, looked at each pair of eyes carefully before repeated what he said earlier “Jae is actually right, Chanyeol is- Phoenix- he is dangerous when he has the gem”

“Why you just say it now?!” Luhan hissed

            Sehun has ever heard this. He widened his eyes as he remembered Changmin has said this to him back in the underground when he walked together. But something is quite not right, if Changmin knew that phoenix is dangerous then why he still gave the red gem to him?

“Because there is no other option beside that, right?” Tao asked, answered Sehun’s question and he continued “You sensed danger in both ways. Either you gave the gem to him or not, you felt danger for both actions” he mumbled blankly

“How did you know?” Changmin asked, somehow he forget that Tao came from the future so Tao answered

“In my time, Baekhyun is blown up because Phoenix didn’t get his gem. Phoenix is trapped in Baekhyun and Chanyeol is dead even before he met him. Phoenix didn’t get either his gem or Chanyeol back then” Tao explained “So, it is dangerous”

Changmin nodded “I thought that is why I sensed danger from him. He didn’t get his gem thus I gave him. But apparantely I am wrong. I just realized now” he looked at Kris worriedly “Yixing told me that you are his brother and his name is actually Loey” he said

            Kris nodded so Changmin continued.

“The reason why your parents left Chanyeol alone is not because they want to safe him” Changmin said “That because Chanyeol should not interact with Red Forces, moreover his gem”

“What do you mean, sir?” Kyungsoo asked

His gem has the power to strengthen others power, right? The other gem has the opposite power and unfortunately, that ash-grey gem has been weakened long time ago when Baekhyun got his power back. When Phoenix came in touch with Chanyeol, the power would overwhelm thus will affect the whole world” Changmin explained

Then he continued “Phoenix should know about this, he lured all of you so he could get into Chanyeol. When that is happened, I believe he will came to where that ash-grey gem dead so he could resurrected it again with his overwhelm power combined with Chanyeol. But that depends on how stable their powers are”

“-and by stable that means?” Suho asked worriedly

“If Chanyeol and Phoenix are not strong enough to give Baekhyun more power, Baekhyun will be dead as well as his gem, because the gem consumed Baekhyun’s power. However, if Baekhyun is too weak compared to his gem, then the gem will consume all the powers in this world” Changmin explained

“If that is what will happened then we shouldn’t let them meet in the first place!” Luhan groaned but he got a glare from Suho so he muted immediately

“That is not the solution either. You remember the prophecy once said that this fate couldn’t be changed?” the future Tao bited his lips and looked at them worriedly “Is this supposed to be happened? The fate couldn’t be changed, indeed”

“Then, we should prevent that for happening, right?” Suho asked

Changmin bited his lips before shook his head “Actually, the reason why I just told you now is because I didn’t sense the danger at all. I mean- not now” he said

***

            Chanyeol held his breath. This is the first time he saw Phoenix. He knows that, from Baek’s description that the man looks like him, but he didn’t expect someone that exactly looks like him with different eye colour. He is doomed.

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol finally asked, hands on the back and took step backward

            His headache has disappeared as fast as it came. The moment this man came to this shed, he didn’t feel anymore headache. In fact, he felt healthier. But his heartbeat remained unstable.

“I came here so you could continue with your plan” Phoenix stated

            Something is fishy with his voice so Chanyeol narrowed his eyes.

“-but, Red Forces is defeated, right? We didn’t need your power anymore thus, you didn’t need to come to me” Chanyeol mumbled

The Phoenix said “I thought that one of you said that you are not same as Red Forces and you willingly to help me reunited with my soulmate”

“We did agree with that” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows “But- you didn’t need to come to me. We can just-“

            At that time, the ground is shaken so Chanyeol stop for a moment and widened his eyes.

“-You” he pointed at the Phoenix “What the hell is happening here?” he panicked

“You agreed to help me, Yeol. Please, your Baek sacrificed everything for this”

            Chanyeol fell down to the ground once again when Phoenix disappeared into thin air as if it is just an imagination on his mind. However, Jongin came instead, with unconscious Baekhyun on his hand. Chanyeol gasped, embraced Baekhyun immediately and gave Jongin the question look.

“You are an idiot, seriously. You know how much trouble you gave us when you let yourself out of control like that? I mean fire everywhere and fire is not a joke! You could just kill one of us!” Jongin yelled at him before looked at his surroundings and sighed “So, this is it?”

Chanyeol kept his face frowning to Jongin’s question “Pardon me? I don’t quite understand what the hell is happening here” he said

“Hold him right” Jongin pointed at Baekhyun before took a peek at the dark cloudy sky “Apparently, I did solve things with my genius brain”

            Chanyeol scoffed at the statement, he knew better that Jongin and he are in the same level at the class. Kyungsoo is the first, followed by Jongdae, Minseok and Suho. And the rest are- let’s not talk about that.

“Spill it” Chanyeol said impatiently as Jongin kneeled down to grab something near Chanyeol

Chanyeol glanced at the stone in Jongin’s hand, raised his eyebrow in confusion “This is that so-called ash-grey gem. It is not glowing like your red gem but it is still alive because of your overwhelming power somehow”

“Look at you two. Phoenix got trapped in Baekhyun’s mind and you hid Baekhyun’s gem in your mind. What a soulmate, no wonder both of you couldn’t be separated” Jongin scoffed

“I- kept Baekhyun’s gem?” Chanyeol asked in confusion but Jongin shrugged his shoulder, handed over the gem to him so Chanyeol could get a look closer to the gem

“He sacrificed so much in both times, but the fate is just too cruel to him” Jongin looked at Baekhyun before back to the gem in Chanyeol’s hand “Apparently being the mightiest protector means that both of you live in the different dimension”

            The moment the gem came to Chanyeol’s hand, it shone, as if Chanyeol just strengthened it. Chanyeol gasped. He looked at Jongin once again, but the other didn’t say anything. Then both of them watched carefully when the gem shone brightly. None of them noticed that dark cloudy sky slowly turned into bright sunny day.

***

            The future Tao, Changmin, Kris, Luhan, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Sehun has finally arrived at the library. The books have been scattered all over the place, the racks have been burned. The scorching smell filled the room came from the center of the room which just burned into nothing thus left Yixing, Tao and Yunho sat on the ground with Minseok and asleep Jongdae in the corner.

            The moment they came to the scene, Jongdae slowly open his eyes. He looked like lost in his mind but when his eyes met with Minseok, he smiled brightly. Jongdae embraced the older tightly and sobbed messily before he realized that his friends are gathered up.

“I- I am sorry, hyung” Jongdae said shyly

But Minseok shook his head, grabbed Jongdae and embraced him tightly and whispered “That is okay. You have been in so much trouble. That is okay, Chen-ah” he said

            Luhan frowned when looked at them but someone held his hand silently so he glanced to the owner of the hand. Sehun is there, stare at the couple blankly so Luhan wandered what the boy is thinking. Upon Sehun’s glazing eyes, Luhan understood. He just remembered the late future Luhan, slashed his boyfriend, and tried his best not to cry. Luhan felt something pierced to his heart so he tightened Sehun’s hand on his.

            Sehun gasped at the sudden warm from Luhan, he looked at the older who refused to look back, then back to their hand that interwined tightly. At the time like this, he believes he will be smiling like an idiot, but he is not. The image of late future Luhan just came through his mind and he couldn’t get rid of that. So he took a deep breath and as if it is still possible, he tightened Luhan’s grip on his.

“Yixing, babe! Are you okay?” Suho ran to Yixing, examined every inch of his lover’s body to find any slightest injured

            But who is he kidding? Yixing is a healer, so he is perfectly fine. Except his short of breath and his overused power, he is fine. Suho almost jump to the other when he found out he didn’t get any bad injuries and for seconds he forget what in the situation they are.

            Aside from them, the future Tao silently went to the present Tao who didn’t dare to look up. The future smiled softly, tapped his shoulder to inform that he is there beside him thus the present tensed a bit.

“Just held a minute, Tao” he whispered to the present, unawared that there is one certain man who paid attention of every action they did

            Kyungsoo looked bewildered when he couldn’t find Jongin. He examined his surroundings, started from Jongdae and Minseok at the corner, Yixing and Suho at the center, both Taos and Kris beside him, Luhan and Sehun who silently stood behind him. Someone tapped his shoulder softly thus Kyungsoo got startled, so he turned around and saw both the Principal and his assistant have already stood beside him. Changmin is the one who tapped his shoulder.

“I heard everything from Changmin, I am sorry for your lost” Yunho declared after cleared his throat to get all attention to him

            Changmin gave Kyungsoo a warm smile before slightly took a step back behind Yunho, let the Principal explained the things happened.

“Changmin told me that the Red Forces has been defeated, thus there is no harm anymore to The Elyxion. I know you all are confused, but our sole nemesis has never been the gem, thus I might said everything would be okay. And about they who have gone-“ he looked carefully at each face of his students before looking directly at Kyungsoo “They should be fine”

“Sir- but Jongin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are-“ Suho wanted to ask but apparently, someone interrupted them

            Hot steams drifted about them, fogging up the-, once has been a, library. The students are not awared of this thus the felt tense and thought that another enemy came to attack. However, the Principal and the assistant knew very about the thing, so except ready to defend, they bowed deeply to the newcomers.

            The newcomers didn’t come in the form of human. They are transparent, surrounded by the thick fog coming from nowhere. Suho furrowed his eyebrows when he thought hard about the powers then he widened his eyes as if he just remembered who the newcomers are. He quickly bended down and ordered the other to do the same. Luckily, even the slacking Luhan still has manners, so all of them now are bending over to the newcomers.

            -the elders.

“As expected from the best student of The Elyxion, I believe you are Suho” one of the transparent men said thus smiled widely at the students then frowned back to the Principal “I heard about the news, Yunho. I didn’t expect something like this would be happened in The Elyxion. We lost too many souls and that is the reason why we came here” the elder said, narrowed his eyes in anger thus Suho frightened a bit

“-and I heard your assistant also ripped some of the invitation that should be given to the certain students here” he glared at Changmin and back to Yunho “Not to mention all of this disaster is happened because of your over-trust with certain men-“

            At this, Suho fisted his hand in anger. He knew all of this is happened because of Red Forces, Jae, who is also Yunho’s ex-childhood friend. But he remembered the last thing the Principal said before he left The Academy. To trust his friend, to trust Kris therefore he didn’t agree with the turned around event when the elders came here to blame Yunho for everything.

“-and see what has happened of overwhelming trust towards someone” this certain elder didn’t stop to blame Yunho for everything “you ruined The Academy” he ended

           Suho has enough, he wanted to shout at the elder, but he just lost his chance for a second towards someone.

“I am sorry for interrupted this, sir. But in my belief, this is not happened because of the Principal’s over-trust. And if I may say, without this over-trust thing, we couldn’t be able to warn Suho and friends, which also lead to another disaster to be happened. And this lesson is taught by our principal that means Mr. Jung Yunho over there. So, with all due respect please stop blaming our Principal, because- this fate couldn’t be changed” The future Tao said, get the most appreciated feelings from everyone in the room, except, well, that certain elder

            There is a long silence that showed how much annoyed that certain elder is, but a giggling came from one of them, affected the said elder felt more annoyed.

“You got it right, young man. Don’t mind him, he always said something rude, I apologize on his behalf. But, yes, this fate couldn’t be changed. I belief in my own prophecy, if you asked, because that one prophecy is made by me, the elder of The Elyxion, to be happened” the one that let out a gigle sighed “-but this turned out to be like this, is not something I am proud of” he looked at Jongdae “I felt sorry for your lost, young man. You lost your friend, as well as your power. But it is for the best we could do”

            Minseok widened his eyes and looked towards Jongdae who gave him the best smile he could assured. He knew this the moment Baekhyun came to get his power, because he couldn’t control his own power. Before he ended up hurting someone, he asked Baekhyun to take his power instead, thus- he is a powerless now.

“-and now I saw you here, I believe that this is actually the best ending we could have” the second elder said, looking directly at the future Tao then to his present “You are the main proof to say that, after prevented the other disaster, this is the best way to have an ending. As expected from the special class” he said

The first elder scoffed, looking at both Taos then to his friend “If I am here to get insulted, I am better off”

“Oh but that is not-“ the second said, mouthed something like ‘grumpy as always’, to his friend before continued “I want to inform you that your lost are not permanent”

“P-pardon me, sir?” Suho asked, a little bit taken a back by that new fact

“They will be back, the teleporter” he looked at Kyungsoo and smiled dearly then to the rest of the students “-and the gem holders. They will be back here, very soon. The reason why they teleported to other dimension because they didn’t have the heart to let all of you left powerless”

“So, that is what happening” Minseok whispered to himself and he asked “But, sir- how could we knew if everything turned back to be good, I mean- the lost-“ he looked at Jongdae “-is not permanent. Then, does it mean Chen will get his power back?”

The elder smiled “Of course. Did you ever wonder why all of you been selected as the Special Class students?” he asked

            All of them looked at the Principal who shook his head slowly alongside with his assistant. They didn’t have the clues why because the elders are the one who selected the students as well as pointed them to which class. The good elder smiled, lifted his arm and opened his palm slowly. The emblem of The Elyxion Academy, The Tree of Life, came from his hand. It is floated about millimeters away in the form of hologram.

            The Tree of Life is placed in the center when they could saw clearly a dragon flight around it, brought an hourglass with his front feets; it flight to avoid the random lightning struck from the sky and the flame of fire that dances on the top of the tree; despite the storm, the sun shone brightly on the side, contrary with the frozen earth below it; the frost didn’t affect the flowing water on the side that keep the soil fertile, thus a beautiful flowers grown from the earth; the fallen fruits are levitated on the air, despite the strong wind blew at them; and there is a rabbit hole like a portal at the foot of the tree. They awed at the scene.

“Is that- all of our power combined?” Luhan asked

            With a snapped of his hand, The Tree of Life came back to normal and disappeared.

The elder nodded “Thus, we chose all of you as the special class students. Your powers represented it all. The lightning, the fire, and the sun didn’t disappear meant their power remained here” he smiled at Jongdae “When the time comes, you would understand the thing I said. But for now, I wanted all of you to move on”

“Move on as if- forget them?” Kyungsoo literally whined at the thought but Kris is near thus he embraced the other quietly

The elder shook his head softly “Forgeting mean to put out of one’s mind. I didn’t ask you not to remember about them. Instead, I ask you to keep remember them, that is the only way they could come back here. Move on as if, live your life as it has to be. This is the part of your life, I belief this is only a beginning. You are Special Class anyway, that is must be something on it. Thus, I asked you to always be aware, to hone your power, to be the strongest men ever, to be one. Therefore, when the others need you, you all always be ready” he then smiled at Jongdae “Do whatever you are best at, that does not mean always about your power”

            Kyungsoo sobbed silently when Kris tried to soothe him. Jongdae nodded at the elders, gave his best smile to Minseok who frowned at the after result. None of them are talking anymore, thus the good elder smiled at them, elbowed the grumpy elder who rolled his eyes.

“If all are clear, I guess this is the time we bid our goodbye” the grumpy said, looked at the future Tao who seems enjoy the show moment later “That also applied on you, go bid your goodbye” he hissed

            The future Tao puckered his lips, didn’t like how annoying the elder talk but he turned his back on Kris and Tao. He bited his lips before called their names and the rest of the other’s name. Both hand stretched to the air.

“Now that you are safe and sound, I admit that I need to bid my goodbye, guys” he said bitterly

Suho frowned “-but, is there anything we could do to let you live here instead?”

The future Tao shook his head “That is not necessary actually, it will be now or after. Anyway, I should not be here. I hope you understand this, guys- Life without your soulmate is horrible-“ at this, he looked at both Luhan and Sehun “you know what I mean guys. So, good bye? Please be safe. That is the only way to say our mission succeed”

“-and for you two” he added to Kris and Tao who stand up metres away “Please be good. I don’t know about you guys, but about us, we suit each other very well. So-“ he smiled “Good luck with that”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Path of EXODUS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ten years later

            To the Elyxion Academy.

            The words are written on the old-rotten wood in the deep down of the forest, with nothing near them. But with a motion of the hand, and a little magic at that, the surrounding has changed. The Elyxion Academy came to the scene, not only it is luxurious and magnificent, but it is also majestic. It is not a mere castle, is built more like a Medieval Castle. From the old and incredible gates to the simple statue on the stone wall, the Academy is old but the interior is luxury. The popular mark that does not go un-noticed is the emblem of the Academy itself, the Tree of Life that is crafted on every surface of the castle. The more you look at that, the more you fell for it.

            The new students awed at the scene, jaw dropped, as if they just didn’t look at their new school building. Anyway, it is the Elyxion Academy we are talking about, so-

A man with a beret attached on his head cleared his throat, looked so beautiful with a light blue colour flashing on his eyes “Welcome to The Elyxion Academy” he said, raising both of his hand to allow the new students gasped at the scenery in front of them

            However they stopped gasping when other man clapped his hands signaled them to start walking. He has hat on the head, a google on the top of his hat, and a very warming smile, if only the man frequently did that. But he is not thanks to his idiot friends thus he is often found with his famous glared, not to mention that wide-eye that looks scaring.

“I am sorry to interrupt this, but we certainly didn’t have all day, so move on students. Next stop, library!” he shouted with his deep voice

            The students nodded, walked faster than before because it is clear that some of them are afraid of their second guide. They arrived at a very large room with lines of racks towering above the ceiling. There are various type of ladder placed aside the racks, with more pile of books in the side table. How many books are there actually, is the first question on mind but another short man came to the view greeted them immediately.

            His left eye glistened yellow thus the new students gasped in awe, but that is not the first time they saw colorful eyes so they let it go. The man has golden hair with a smart look plastered on his face. A smile came to the face when he looked at the first guide thus he hurriedly came to him.

The smile made the corner of his lips turned upward that looks cute on him “So, they are the new students on this year?” he asked a little bit energetic than they thought

“Yes they are, be good to them when they came to visit, okay?” the first guide said, earning an obedient nodded from the others

“You heard him, right? Call me whenever you need help with the books, I will gladly help you” he grinned “Oh, and my name is Kim Jongdae, put off the formalities and called me Jongdae only, got it?”

            The students shouted a yes as the answers, but the first guard placed his index finger on his lips signaled them to keep quiet in the library. Jongdae laughed, waved his hand and said that is okay because they are just new. Those two guards nodded, escorted the new students to move to the next stop.

“-and here are the cafetaria-“ the second guide said, looked at his surroundings and pointed at a man he recognized “-and that is Oh Sehun, your history teacher” he said

            Upon hearing his name being called, Sehun came to them. Another man followed him from behind. Unlike the other men they met, the new men are very tall. The one that named Oh Sehun has his black hair styled back with leather jacket that screamed iness on his body. Some of the new girl blushed at him and that didn’t go unnoticed by the other man beside him.

So, the other man, who has golden hair and a very beautiful sparkling eyes cleared his throat loudly, successfully drew all attention to them, he said to the second guard “Why don’t you introduce me as well, Kyungsoo-ah?” he asked

The second guard sighed, looked at the new students, and those poor girls before lifted his arm toward the man “He is Luhan, also, another teacher of yours. And this notes always repeated every year for new students like you, don’t mess with him. He didn’t mind to break one or two bones, any gender” Kyungsoo warned them, earned a very proud smiled of Luhan before the first guard snapped them

“-and if that is happened, just came to me. I ensured everyone is fine and that man over there would behave. Got it?” the first guard asked, glared at Luhan who sticked out his tongue and mouthed no fun to him before continued to the next stop

“That reminds me, let’s go to where the infirmary is-“ Kyungsoo said, allowing the new students to walk first before stomped the ground and made Luhan almost fell to the ground if only Sehun didn’t catch him right on time

            So, as they said, the next stop is infirmary when everything drew white. They are welcomed by another tall man with soothing smile plastered on his face. He wears a long white robe and a pair of glasses that suit him so well. He smiled widely at the new studens, showed his cute dimples on the side of his lips.

“New students?” he asked so both guides nodded

“He is Yixing, the head of the infirmary. I don’t want all of you to get hurt, but when you are- please just visit him” the first guide said

            The new students nodded at the new information, noted the way to the infirmary immediately as the flash of the sparkling eyes man come to the mind. They sensed danger at Luhan, but now they knew where they will be safe, they made sure to remember it. Knocks on the door and all eyes are looking at the newcomer who just came to the infirmary.

“Oh, I am sorry. I didn’t know you have guests, hyung” the man said

            He has silver glowed on his eyes as well as bruises on his left eyes, more burn wounds on his hand, fresh blood on his cheeks. The students gasped at the man and started to make a way to the healer. Yixing sighed, put one of his hand to the newcomer’s face before glaring at the said man.

“Oh my God, Tao! Who did this to you again?” Yixing asked, forgot the new students witnessed everything

“That new students just didn’t know how to control his power so I came to help. That is nothing to worry about, hyung” Tao said, blushing a bit as Yixing pulled him closer and sit at the nearest seat

“Is this the same student that we are talking about since a week ago?” Yixing asked and Tao nodded slowly “I don’t want to say this, but once I got this out of my handle, I will tell the others. I will tell the assistant, you got it?” he warned thus the newcomer nodded immediately, shrank a little

            Telling the assistant about how bad he taught his students is the last thing Tao came to mind and so he sighed deeply, looked very offended by the healer’s statement.

            The healer usually is not found mad, so when he does, that scared him to death. So, before they ruined the healer’s image, Kyungsoo and the other guide started to the new students out of the infirmary. They stopped at a wooden door, and the first guide managed to knocks three times at the door and waited patiently for the door to open.

            That didn’t happen quickly, thus the first guide did another three knocks on the door and waited again. He rolled his eyes, when once again, the door didn’t response. So, with a quick motion of his hand, he froze the knob, positioned himself so the new students couldn’t see what he just did before break the knob and let the door open.

            A snore filled the room from a man with long white hair at the Principal’s seat that faced the window so the guides couldn’t tell whose snore it is. But Kyungsoo knew, they have different snore anyway. Thus upon guessing whose snore it is, Kyungsoo stomped in anger and approached him.

            The first guide immediately turned around, lifted his arm so the students felt dumfounded when there is an ice wall thick enough to hide the scene in front of him. This is why Kyungsoo is often found with his famous glared more than his warming smile. His friends are just a bunch of idiots.

“I didn’t come here to meet you sleep, Wu YIfan!” Kyungsoo hit the table that cracked a little upon his anger

Kris snapped his eyes open in panic “Oh dear Lord, you startled me! How if I got heartattack and die at young age! I just came from the inspection, I am so deadly tired, and this is what I got? Seriously?” the new man frowned, straightened his position when he took a mirror to look at his own face, fake-smiled “What?” he asked Kyungsoo who gave him a look

“Where is the Principal?” Kyungsoo sighed and dropped the topic immediately

Kris pouted, put his hand on the chin and thought “-he should be here, well- I didn’t know”

“Are you sure you are really his assistant?” Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes so Kris rolled his eyes in annoyance

“I am sorry to say yes I am. Apparently they only assigned dragon to be the assistant” he informed

The guide snorted “They signed the dragon, not always sleepy dragon”

            Kris’s eyes glistening golden when Kyungsoo’s eyes glistening purple. Both of them stared at each other, when someone coughs could clearly be heard across the room. So, they both turned around and look at the newcomer, the Principal.

The principal flinched at Kyungsoo “You became a lot grumpier, Kyungsoo-ah. You startled the kids” he pointed at the new students who hid perfectly fine behind the ice wall

“They didn’t see us though” Kyungsoo defended thus the Principal sighed

“They could hear you” he mumbled but after he saw Kyungsoo’s famous glared he gulped and apologized immediately “I am sorry, I have task to do”

“Whatever, I don’t care. Just do your job well and welcomed the students” Kyungsoo hissed, crossed his hand on his chest and muttered something for him self

The Principal rolled his eyes when he whispered to Kris “Remind me again to blame Jongin once he is back”

“Noted” Kris scoffed and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as the answer

            The Principal came to the scene, letting the ice wall lowered so the new students could come to the office. Kyungsoo and Kris have already stood up aside when he gave them a speech. They are just going to out from the office when a black portal came to the scene and a man walk out from it.

“Uh, oh, I don’t know you are here” the man with comma style hair came to the scene, he looked flustered at Kyungsoo who gave him a look

            The students awed at the new man who just came out from the black portal. They never saw a teleporter before and there is already a gossip about a powerful teleporter on The Elyxion Academy who could travel across the dimensions. They didn’t expect to meet him at their first day of school. So they started to gossip all over the room, but with a look from Kyungsoo, they turned to whispered and died down in silence immediately.

“Look, I am right. That is must be something to do with Jongin. Either he forget their anniversary, or birthday, or first meeting, or first date, or- wait, there are a lot to remember” Kris whispered to the first guide who giggled immediately

            But the giggling stop to silence the moment Kyungsoo glared at them.

“So?” Kyungsoo crossed his arms, waited patiently

“I said sorry for hundred times, Soo. But-“ Jongin started to whine, but Kyungsoo didn’t spare him a look so he sighed “Fine! I will apologize properly later!” he shouted, earned a nod from Kyungsoo thus he looked at the new students before cleared his throat and continued “I came here to inform you that the main field- is destroyed”

“Again?!” the Principal shouted, startled the new students, thus he cleared his throat immediately and change his voice tone “Kyungsoo, Minseok- I think it is the best time to show them where the dorm is-?” he asked thus both guides agreed but Jongin bited his lips

“I thought it is best to have Minseok hyung with us, well- you know what I mean” Jongin explained so the principal sighed and repeated the same phrase to first guide who nodded in agreement

            A black portal, once again, appeared on the office when the students have been escourted to their own dorm by Kyungsoo. So, the principal alongside with Kris and Minseok walk through the portal to the said field they are talking about. And there they witnessed a couple bickered up about something that porbably isn’t important and the students that should be taught by them curled down in the corner of the room, left forgotten.

            The main field is destroyed by various powers thus reminded Minseok of their first class by Mr. Choi years ago. Time sure flies away. The Principal asked Kris and Jongin to dismiss the student when he and Minseok approached the bickering couple.

“So, here I thought that you agreed not to teach them yet about using their power!” the man with pillbox hat said, eyes glowing ash grey every time he rolled his eyes in annoyance

“But they need to control their power Baek! It is now or never” the other man talked back, his eyes are glowing red in contrary with his ash-grey hair

“Yeol-! They just got their power, they at least need to know how the power works!” he crossed his arm, glared at the taller man

            The principal cleared his throat, loud enough so the couple stopped bickering for a while. They looked at the source of voice and widened his eyes in horror when they saw who just came to their supposed to be class. It is just that the students has already evacuate to safest place by Kris, and that also mean that they are left with the principal and Minseok only.

            The pillbox hat man shrank at the Principal, immediately hid behind the taller man whose face flinched at Minseok. Baekhyun has always afraid with Suho and Chanyeol has the opposite power with Minseok anyway. He looked for his brother desperately who usually sticked behind Suho and safe them. But, well-

“So, you supposed to teach the students, I believe?” Suho raised his eyebrows, waited for the proper answer

Chanyeol gulped “We- are actually. But- well- some of the students are-“

“He started it! We agreed to teach the theory before asked them to use their power and then he ordered them to show it and- you know the rest-“ Baekhyun stretched his arm so the newcomers could saw how bad the surrounding is

Upon Baek’s betrayal, Chanyeol widened his eyes “Baek!” he shouted

            Baekhyun crossed his hand, slowly ran to Minseok who patted him dearly. Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun, mouth gapped in disbelief. Suho started to understand why Kyungsoo love to glare so much to his friends, thus he sighed.

“I bet the head of janitor will always hate us for this” Suho said, dismissed from the main field to inform the said janitor meanwhile Chanyeol and Baekhyun started another bickering with Minseok in the middle

            And with the hand stretched widely to the sky, Kyungsoo smiled warmingly, opened his palm to show the new students where they will live for months.

“In case I haven’t said it well, welcome to The Elyxion Academy!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END