--Five: Destroying the Main Field

The Elyxion Academy

--Five: Destroying the Main Field

            A week after the class, Baekhyun found some new facts about his classmates.

            Kyungsoo is a smartass, he really is. When everyone kept groaning about the piles of homeworks, he is the only one that finished them in a night. His glasses are not just a property, no jokes. He is the only one that perfectly follows the rules made by the Academy, even when the student representative did not take it that much. Jongdae said, Kyungsoo has a box of pencil that he kept hiding below his bed. So, when he felt mad and all, he could break the pencil as much as he like, not to mention his murderous glared that even made Luhan shrank a bit. Thus, Baekhyun would not understand why someone like Kyungsoo is Jongin’s boyfriend.

            As a childhood friend, Baekhyun knew that Jongdae is a genius. Back then, the boy did not need to study and still maintain the highest rank on his school despite being prankster and powerless. The answer just came right out of his mind. Well, that is before they are in same class with bunch of good grades. Now, he let himself study a bit with his favorite senior, he became incredibly genius. Baekhyun felt jealous every time Jongdae said he has another appointment with the senior in the Library. However, looking at the sparkling eyes of Jongdae, he could not complaint at all.

            The front rows are being teacher’s favorite after student representative. Besides being Jongdae’s favorite senior, Minseok turned out to be a studious student. He looked forward for the class, even before the class is started. He often came to the Library to lecture his baby, Luhan. In the other time, both of the seniors are running on the field with a ball on his leg. Thus, make Jongdae felt a little jealous. He could not protest anyway, Luhan is scary. After that incident at their first class, no one dared to come near the deer except his group and that insane new boy.

            Jongin is just being Jongin with his whatever attitude. Being Kyungsoo’s boyfriend did not change the fact that he always came late and back early, with his grinning and innocent face. When Kyungsoo mentioned that Jongin is somewhat mysterious, now they understand why. He rarely seems around, except every morning when the boy decided to have his breakfast routine with his boyfriend. Well, that did not change the fact that somehow both of them are perfectly fit, the upright Kyungsoo and the rebel Jongin.

            The class representative, Suho, is teacher’s favorite. He is really helpful, thinker, and busy. He is not as smart as the first row, but he is very diligent. He always has time to answer for every one’s question even in his busy schedule. He often sat alone in field. It seems like he is watching Luhan and Minseok’s competition over a ball, otherwise he just wandered in his thought, another mysterious one.

            That is when the bunch of good grades students change into bunch of real rebels.

            Sehun is just Oh Sehun. At first, Baekhyun did not know the reason why the boy attended the Academy. He seems eager to study in The Academy, at least that when Luhan is near. He asked anything that the senior probably would not know about the study, made the other felt more annoyed with his presence and his smart brain. But Suho made sure that Luhan help Sehun, and Minseok made sure Luhan would behave, thus made Sehun win the game. Other time, when the older of the two did not seem anywhere, Sehun just being Sehun with his flat expression that told his surroundings that he did not care what will happened with the world at all moreover his grade.

            Luhan is the most unwanted student in the Academy. No one dares to come near him except that insane new boy of course and his group. Luhan did not care at all with his grade, he hates book actually. But being Minseok’s roommate, he is forced to visit the Library, to study more. Baekhyun often heard that Luhan has the most stable power in the Academy, but he never saw the older used his power. He did not want to to be exact. The moment Luhan used his power will be the last thing Baekhyun want to see, even without his damned power Luhan is scary.

            Last is Chanyeol. And that Chanyeol is gorgeous.

            Baekhyun sighed, he did not like the fact that he did not know a bit about Chanyeol although the other is his own roommate. That is more irritating. The fact that he only knew the other’s daily absent at dawn made Baekhyun’s mood skydived. And at his genius friend question that thrown to him right now, he pouted.

“Now tell me the truth, you and I know very well that you, Byun Baekhyun, did not like to be alone. So, what is the problem? You always visited us in the morning is actually a big question considering that you have a roommate” Jongdae crossed his hand on his chest, looking directly at the cornered boy, named Baekhyun

            Kyungsoo is nowhere to be found, probably in the bathroom taking his shower.

“I ha-have told you, Chanyeol is too hot” Baekhyun stuttered at his answer

“-and you are stuttered. That is more suspicious” Jongdae frowned his eyebrows “Spill it Baek”

            Baekhyun hope that Kyungsoo would get out from the shower anytime soon so Jongdae would drop the topic. But being a genius and a good friend, Jongdae knew his friend’s thinking so he sighed. He took a deep breath and grabbed Baekhyun’s hand, moving to the next room.

“You know what, no, don’t tell me anything. I will just guess what is happened” Jongdae explained

            The door to Baekhyun’s room is slightly opened. Baekhyun cursed himself for being so careless. He probably forgot to close the door. But the scene in front of him widened their eyes. A blush started to crawl on his cheeks meanwhile Jongdae rolled his eyes.

            A half- Chanyeol is standing in front of them, with a towel covering his private area and another is used to dry his hair. Baekhyun felt a deja-vu, back to his first meeting with the man. But Jongdae snapped it, threw something like a shirt to the other man in front of him.

“So, is this why? Walking around half-, huh?” he asked to Baekhyun only that seems like to burst with rainbow “Wear some of that, please? My friend here is dying for your hotness” Jongdae rolled his eyes

“Is that? So-sorry” Chanyeol stuttered at the words but Jongdae interrupted

“Don’t apologize to me. Except that apologize is pointed to my ruined morning since a week ago. But please, wear it fast, and that down to, just cover it with anything more proper” with that, Jongdae pointed Chanyeol’s private area

            The man seems embarrassed as well, after wearing a shirt that Jongdae thrown to him, he is almost running on his way back to the bathroom, grabbing random pants on the way.

“Urgh, your room is a mess Baek. Glad that I am not rooming with you” Jongdae flinched at the random clothes scattered everywhere

            And now Baekhyun realized his crisis has passed and his own room is really a mess, clothes everywhere. He needs to clean it up soon. Baekhyun unconsciously glanced below his bed where his broken things hidden. He sighed.

“Okay, bye now? I need to go back before my own roommate panicked. No, he won’t actually. Especially his boyfriend who can appear anywhere anytime as if he knew I am not there. Geez, they are so welcoming” Jongdae scoffed, leaving Baekhyun alone dumbfounded

            Moment later, a head popped out from the bathroom. Baekhyun shrieked at the scene. Chanyeol, probably is still half-, is looking worried at Baekhyun. His red eyes are never failed to drawn Baekhyun in. Even though those red eyes are only shown for a moment.

“Did he leave already?” Chanyeol asked, earning a nod from Baekhyun “I am sorry, I know that you did your best to hide my daily-morning-absent or whatever you called it. Is that worked on him?”

“What? Being half-?” Baekhyun could not stop himself to ask, the sudden question made the other ear becoming so red, but thanks again to his hair so it is hidden well

“B-being hot i-if you mean in that well-“ Chanyeol stuttered, the cuteness is overwhelming

“It works. He really believes that you are too hot for me”

“Am I not?”

“Yes you always are”

            The moment of silence, and they are drown in redness.

“I am going to take a shower” Chanyeol said abruptly

“I will clean up a little” Baekhyun said at the same time

***

“Say, what did you do at the dawn, daily? May I know?” Baekhyun finally asked

            They are going to the class, persistently to the main field, sitting around, waiting for their teacher to come. Kyungsoo is talking with Suho when Jongdae is talking with Minseok who is behaving Luhan who is annoyed by Sehun. Jongin is nowhere to be seen and that is not a weird scene anymore. So, Baekhyun is distance himself so he could talk more with the said roommate.

“I-I don’t think I should hide it, but hyung asked me to. Well, sorry, I will tell you soon when hyung permits me” Chanyeol explained

“At least I know that you are gone for home, right?” Baekhyun felt a little bit worried that made the other one to squeal in happiness

“Yes, you can say that right” Chanyeol nodded eagerly

But just a moment, before another question is thrown to him “-and about your eyes, Yeol” Chanyeol grinned at the nickname “Why does your eyes colored red, and sometime does not?” Baekhyun asked

“Is it?” Chanyeol frowned “I never see it red”

“But you just-“ Baekhyun stop when the eyes shifting to another normal colored eyes, by the confused look by the other, Baekhyun drop the topic “-or maybe I just hallucinated”

“My turn, then?” Chanyeol asked

Baekhyun flinched at the sudden question “So, about the standing mirror we have, the vase I bought recently, and a bunch of the things that suspiciously broken below our bed. I assumed that, I am not the only one hiding something here, right?”

“W-well, I got a little problem about my power” Baekhyun bit his lower lips, Chanyeol flinched at the iness “Every morning I am glow-“

“You glow?” Chanyeol widened his eyes when Baekhyun couldn’t help but became red

“K-kind of. I glow. Yes” he explained “But, well. Everytime I found myself glowing, I need to release my power, so- it happened to hit every things around me- broke it, and yeah, you know the rest”

Chanyeol frowned “You should tell someone about that. Your power become overwhelming is not a good sign, Baek” he warned

“Well, you did not tell other about you daily missing anyway, should I?”

“That is a really different thing. You could not put that in same category” Chanyeol hissed with Baekhyun’s logic and added “I advise you to tell Suho hyung, he will help”

            But before Baekhyun could answer, Jongin appeared out of nowhere and the teacher came, the class is started.

***

            To put it simple, sport is really not the duo-childhood-friends thing. They did not hate the course, they just did not like the fact that half of the class are born to be extraordinarily athletic. Kyungsoo has his strength while Minseok and Luhan are literally soccer enthusiasts, moreover Jongin with his chocolate abs. They did not need to know about Sehun and Chanyeol, their posture itself are screaming iness. Their hope is falling to the class representative, by now, took off his shirt to change with the sport one, the glory of four-pack-abs. They gulped.

“Thanks God I do some exercise before” Jongdae said, rubbing his flat tummy

“What about me?” Baekhyun cringed, sobbing silently as the other flinched at his misery

“Did not I tell you that Kyungsoo’s belly is bulged a little?” Jongdae whispered, tried to help his miserable friend “And you learn Hapkido at child, remember?! That is must be a point with that. Besides, I believe that Chanyeol will not mind that much” he added only for Baekhyun to hear

            The words seem work because the other did not sob anymore. Baekhyun let out a sniffle before change his own clothes with the Academy’s sport shirt. It only took five minutes before the other sniffle come again. There stood their teacher, screaming muscle on every surfaces of his body. Baekhyun soon cursed himself for not being interested in any sport when he is teenager.

“Good morning, you already change? Good. My name is Choi Siwon, your special power teacher. I heard there are some new students? Oh, I see. Three of you, come here”

            Baekhyun gulped, followed Jongdae from behind so he could come last.

“Name?”

“Sehun, sir”

“Power?”

“Wind”

“Show me”

            With a nod, Sehun raised his left hand, opening his palm to a blank space. A sudden wind blew out from his palm, whirling continuously. After a minute, he made a fist so the wind back to his hand, smiled proudly.

“That is actually good. Another stable one besides Luhan, I think?” Siwon asked, earning a suspicious grinning from the other

“I learn from the best, sir” Sehun agreed and dismissed back to his seat

            He winked to Luhan who rolled his eyes in annoyance. The older does not like the fact that Sehun has everything. The younger has the smart brain and he thought it is enough to a man for a living. Yet his teacher betrayed him and said that their level of power is same.

“So, you two?”

“I am Kim Jongdae with the power of Lightning. But I guess it is better not to try out my power, sir? I could not handle it yet” Jongdae explained honestly, earning a proud smile by his favorite senior

“I got it. -and you are?”

“Byun Baekhyun with the power of Light” Baekhyun sighed and showed his power

            The teacher proudly nodded at them before dismissed them back to their seats. He looked at the group. Then, he smiled suspiciously that made Baekhyun worried for his safe. As the teacher start to clap his hand, the attention is back to him.

“Before the class is started, I am sorry for this, but Suho, the principal called you so please come to the infirmary by now. And for the rest of you, make a group of two, I want you to make a competition over power with this” he grinned at the ball on his hand

            Suho nodded and dismissed from the class when at the same time Jongin popped himself beside Kyungsoo, make it clear that he is paired with the latter. Luhan pulled Minseok’s hand immediately but the teacher separated them cruelly, talking about the new student should pair up with one of them. So Siwon grabbed Jongdae’s hand and put it with Minseok when he mouthed Chanyeol and Baekhyun to be in the same group. Luhan widened his eyes, looking at the remained student that grinning happily at him.

            No one could stop Luhan’s swearing words, not even the teacher.

***

“So, I don’t take complaints. Half of you already know this. Assumed this ball as the representative of your life, so you better safe it unless I claimed you as dead, one pair one ball. The last person who could maintain the ball in the team is marked as the winner, but the goal is not about winning the game. The goal is, to control your power better” Siwon looked at Luhan annoyed face and continued “I paired you up so I could see your power work in team” he again, looked at Luhan “There is only one rule: Stay alive” he ended

“What should I do?” Baekhyun screamed in panic as Chanyeol, his teammate giggled at the other

“Protecting the ball, I guess?” he offered him their ball when he looked around, searching a target

“But why me? Are you sure? I mean, I could not do anything except that light ball and- and-”

“At least, you did not burn the ball. Relax, Baek. I will handle this. What you have to do is, protect the ball” Chanyeol said softly, as he towered himself over the boy and be cautions of the components

            Not far from them are Jongdae and Minseok, grinning at each other.

“By now, I assumed that you already knew who the easiest target is, right?” Minseok asked

Jongdae grinned at the question “Of course hyung, you pick the right teammate. Chill”

            And there are Kyungsoo and Jongin.

“Could you please hold the ball, Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked

“Me? But, I want to protect you” Jongin cooed the other who surpassed his giggle

“That is exactly why I asked you protect the ball. Look, my power, is earth” Kyungsoo demonstrated his power by stomped on the ground and make a little earthquake, he continued “-when you, teleporting. I guess it is safe to say that you will protect the ball very well” he smiled at the younger

            -is the angelic smile that successfully made the other squeal like a little girl.

“Whatever you say, my Soo” Jongin kiss the older’s cheeks

            That action, of course, did not miss by the other pair near them. Luhan is grimaced when his teammate is silently jealous with the action. They are unconsciously scoffed together.

“Let’s end this quickly, hyung”

“Could not agree anymore” Luhan replied firmly

            The teacher, who is watching them carefully, smiled at the interaction.

“Ready? Now, start!” with the whistle blowing, the fight starts

***

“Excuse me. Did you call me, principal?”

            At the mention of the principal, Yunho nodded, invited the other to come in. Suho excused himself to enter the room, slightly glanced at his lover who stood up in the corner of the room. The principal is there, waiting him in front of the cubicles.

“Suho I am sorry to call you in your class. But, I want you to do something with Yixing. Another assaultment on a student of The Elyxion” Yunho said, shifting the curtain open

            Someone is there, seems like a student from the Academy, lying peacefully on the bed. Suho gasped as he realized the student is Jessica from Suwon Class, their senior. At the scene, Suho tried to hide his fear, the principal should not know about seventy-two group who has haunted his days, right?

“Suho, I called you, because- you are the class representative in Special Class” Yunho explained “Remember Kris? I want you to find him right now”

            Now, Suho could not hide his fear. All things to that group are referred to his former classmate, Kris. Then, the principal asked him to find the former student after another assaultment is found. Yunho sighed, decided to give the other more explanation.

“She is injured badly. Taeyeon has witnessed someone is thrown her from the sky. You knew Taeyeon, the hawk-eye student, she is the class representative from Suwon class since the beginning, both of you knew each other very well. Thus, she- made a really surprising statement” Yunho let another sighed “She saw Kris threw Jessica from up there”

            Suho let out another gasped, when Yixing maintained his position. The latter has already guessed that, anyway he is the one who healed the girl. He knew that kind of bruises are only happened if someone is thrown from such a high place. But to put Kris, his own friend, to be the suspect is-

“Don’t get me wrong. I asked you because both of you are his friend, his best friend. Thus, I want you to put the same trust for him. There must be a reason, and I want you two to find out” Yunho said “Did I make myself clear?” he asked

            Suho nodded, followed by Yixing, with that Yunho smiled proudly.

“You are allowed to leave the Academy but nobody shall know about this matter. Got it?” Yunho asked again, earning another nodded from the other and he continued “-and make a visit to Sulli, make sure she is fine” another nodded from the students and Yunho sighed “Cat got your tongue?”

“No, sir!” Suho and Yixing said in unison and continued “Understood, sir”

“Good then, you may dismissed”

“Yes, sir!”

            With the answer, both of them left the Academy.

***

            The field is a mess. You could saw cracks on the ground, broken surfaces, melted ice, things scattered everywhere, burning objects, and other disasters. But for sure, you could saw a very proud teacher sitting in the corner of the room with un-seen shield around him, and there eight remaining students in the field fighting each other over a ball.

            Their first target is Luhan and Sehun’s team. To put it simple, they are the most dangerous of all but they did not have a sense of teamwork. Jongdae already guessed it, so Minseok, as Luhan’s bestfriend, decided to attack Luhan when Jongdae protected the ball with his all.

            They did not know about the rest, probably doing the same battle with each other. But when Minseok accidentally lost his attention to the psychopath, Luhan used the change to put his power in their ball. Jongdae hide the ball with his body, curled up in pain as the other tried to hurt him. The point of Luhan’s power is the eye contact, so when Jongdae cleverly hide the ball from his eye contact, Luhan just forcefully levitated the poor boy up and down cruelly. Looking frightened, Minseok widened his eyes, threw a big ice crystal to Luhan but is blown away by a sudden wind.

            Minseok hissed, looking at the smirking Sehun behind Luhan’s back. But when Jongdae screamed loudly in pain, and Minseok twitched in anger, he put his all. He is clapping both of his hand, looking at the target, made a very huge ice crystal, thus startled Luhan, and made a smirk.

            Luhan knows, the moment he released his eye contact with Jongdae, the tortured will be stop and they will lose. But he clearly knows the impact of that ice crystal, glancing at the boy behind him who did not know a bit about his friend’s power, he made a really sudden move that he will regret soon, or not. Luhan turned his back, approaching the younger, embraced him so it looked like the older was hugging him.

            That little move actually sent butterflies on Sehun’s belly. The process is a little slow. When Luhan turned his body and embraced the other, Sehun widened his eyes and looked at his favorite face. Then he knew Luhan was trying to save him from whatever attack the other team made, so he pulled Luhan into his embrace, rolled his body on the ground to get out from the scene. They ended up with Luhan safely landed on top of him.

            The ball?

            -is nowhere to be seen.

            Luhan groaned at the move. He looked suspiciously at the younger, feeling his blood rushed to his cheeks when he realized his position. Sehun could not stop smiling like an idiot.

Then another swear word from Luhan and he started to slap Sehun “You idiot, we lost the ball!” he shouted

“Oh, as if I care. You are on me. That is the matter!” Sehun grinned, earning another slap from Luhan

            It followed by a whistle from Siwon and they are put in the corner, protected by the same shield thus they could watch the fight in safety. As the fight continued, Minseok pulled his teammate to the corner, checking the other’s health. Luhan is called cold blooded killer for a reason.

            So, that is when they took notice of the other team’s fight.

            Kyungsoo just happened to get the other team’s ball. But Baekhyun was near to take it back, he threw a light ball that blind Kyungsoo’s vision. Instead of crushing the other team’s ball, Kyungsoo broke Baekhyun’s hand. The latter screamed loudly, earning the attention of his teammate.

            Chanyeol was there, not knowing what was happened when he tried to steal the other team’s ball from Jongin. He widened his eyes when he noticed that Kyungsoo accidentally, he knew his classmate would not do it intentionally, broke Baekhyun’s hand. A sudden anger rises from his body, it will not be good, worst is he could not control his power yet. So, another accidentally thing is, he shoot a fire to Kyungsoo.

            A second later, Jongin realized this. Unfortunately, he could not teleport himself with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun on his hands, the power will not enough. Then, he teleported himself to Minseok, grab the older’s hand who nodded in fear, move him to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s place.

            Minseok, with fast reflexes, started to make a move, ice shield to be exact in front of the two and the teleporter. When Luhan controlled Sehun with his power to come nearer to the scene, then the wind controller could blow the fire away out for them. It would not help much but at least Minseok’s shield could block the rest of the fire.

            And that was what happened.

            Jongdae gasped at his place, Minseok breathed in exhausted, Sehun kneeled on the floor, Luhan run to his teammate in worried, Jongin looked frightened, Kyungsoo helps Baekhyun to stand up, and Siwon approached Chanyeol. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun are unconscious, one with tiredness, the other with unstable state. Thus, they are sent to the infirmary immediately.

***

            He really did not want to open his eyes as the fatigue hit him hard. But he heard voices. By the noises they made, he opened his eyes slowly, meeting all six pair of eyes, all his classmates minus Suho and Chanyeol.

“What is happened with m-“

“Stay there” Jongdae said, pushing his friend’s chest back to the bed

            At that Baekhyun realized that he is in the infirmary. It is the first time he came to the infirmary thought. It smelled not bad. He would enjoy sleep here if only the pain on his hand did not hurt so much.

“I am sorry” Kyungsoo apologized, head face to the ground, sobbing silently

            Baekhyun remember the moment when he foolishly grabbed the ball from Kyungsoo hands. Thus made the latter accidentally crushed his hand. Now he remembered why his hand is hurting so much, but he is in the infirmary, where is Chanyeol?

“No, Kyungsoo. It is a match. That is my fault not to think twice before take an action” he explained softly, but groaned at the pain

“I am so sorry” at that, Kyungsoo is a sobbing mess

            Jongin sighed, patted his lover back before cooing some good words.

“Where is Chanyeol?” he could not stop himself to ask, beside he hopes that Kyungsoo would stop crying

“H-he is b-beside you” Kyungsoo is the one that answered between his sobbing

            Beside me?

            He looked around and noticed the curtain beside him is slightly opened. He could see a red hair ball from there. Baekhyun immediately widened his eyes.

“What is-“

“You don’t remember?” Luhan startled, widened his sparkling eyes

“You two just make a whole field became a chaos” Sehun declared

Minseok scoffed at the lies “Don’t trust him, we- made the whole field become a chaos. Probably will be banned for the whole term” he muttered for himself and continued “the thing is, that boy beside you-“ he pointed Chanyeol’s hair “-just lose control of his fire thus made us worked hard. Luhan pushed Sehun to come nearer so he could blew the fire away and lessened it a bit when Jongin teleported me to your side so I could make ice shield on us. Thus-“ he took a deep breath and looked at the unconsciously fire controller “-made him lose consciousness due to unstable state”

            Baekhyun let out a gasped, widened his eyes in disbelief as the older continued his explanation.

“You are being unconscious, is much easier than that boy. No one could bring him here, no one could touch him without get burned, but Mr. Choi insisted that he should be here. Glad that we have Luhan so he just, telekinetic him, to here. And if you asked where Mr. Choi is, he is probably in the field, answered every question the janitor asked him. It was quite chaotic anyway”

            Baekhyun nodded at every statement and that is when the other heard another groaned from the cubicle besides them. Sehun stood up, pulled the curtain that separated them away and smirked at the scene. Chanyeol has already sat on the bed, putting his hand on his dizzy head before flashing a pair of red eyes on Baekhyun.

            Baekhyun flinched.

“-and here the prince charming” Sehun mumbled

            Chanyeol looked around, probably digested the memory he lost for a moment. His eyes are narrowed but as the awareness hit him, he straightened his position.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry! Did anyone get hurt upon my fire?! I swear I did not mean to!” he shouted in panic, widened his eyes in surprised

            Baekhyun giggled at his cuteness, Jongdae rolled his eyes, Sehun smirked on his terrible acting and Luhan furrowed his eyebrows while Kyungsoo is still a sobbing mess when Jongin did not care at all as his focus only on his lover. Minseok is the one who blurted out the weirdness.

“This is like the first time after a year being your classmate to hear words come out from yours” Minseok giggled “-but please don’t be sorry. No one should be blame for this matter, I thought so. It is just a train of accidentals. This is for you too Kyungsoo, so stop crying please” he added softly

            Baekhyun remembered back then when he visited Chanyeol’s house, the other mentioned about his hyung did not like the Academy so he kept himself from the other. Baekhyun just realized why Chanyeol is being so mysterious because he rarely talks in the class unless someone asked him to. But being his roommate, he knew very well that the other actually a people person, Chanyeol could not stop talking. Fact is Chanyeol almost did not talk to anyone except to Baekhyun.

As Chanyeol’s face reddened, Minseok added “-but let me re-phrase that. This whole term is kind of new for our class. I mean, after like finally I could hear the un-social Chanyeol is talking, the rebel Jongin is seen after class, the upright Kyungsoo is dating, please don’t get me wrong-“ he looked at confused Luhan by now felt intimidated by the older “the psychopath Luhan is walking with living creature. Not to mention we got three new students in the class. It is a blessing!”

When all face turned red, there is only one people who mouthed ‘no’ and glared at Minseok “-and what about you? And Suho! Geez! What a class representative, he is not even here when we need him!”

“-and now Luhan is talking about he need someone here” Minseok whispered only for Jongdae who giggled silently

            Right at his question, the door is opened. There Siwon again, their special power teacher, who came with another tall-looking man behind him, Yunho, the principal. They bowed deeply as the principal entered the infirmary.

“I am sorry to kidnap your class representative, Luhan. He is doing something for me thus I hope would not make question at all” Yunho explained, earning a shy answer from Luhan and he continued “I heard that some of you, let me correct that, all students from Special Class destroyed the main-purpose field? I won’t blame you guys, but here is a warning from the head janitor for all of you not to touch that field again. Did I make myself clear?”

            They answered in unison, earning a proud smiling Principal.

“That is better. Now, actually I came for news” he informed “By now I hope that, Minseok would be Suho’s replacement for three days. And sadly I will say, our only healer Yixing, would not be here for a moment also” at that he looked very concerned at Baekhyun’s broken bones “we will give you painkiller, it won’t help much but it will work. Bear with it for three days, got it?” he asked

“Yes, sir” Baekhyun answered

“-and Chanyeol, please come to my room in two hours” with that, the principal dismissed himself

            They all looked at Chanyeol and put interest for him, except for Jongin who still concern about his lover and Sehun who did not give a with anyone. Then, when Minseok decided that both of them need rest, he dismissed all of them and asked the other to rest. He reminded Chanyeol once again to meet the Principal before dismissed himself with Jongdae following like a lost puppy.

“You really did not talk that much, eh?” Baekhyun broke the silence as Chanyeol tried to sleep

The other let out a small chuckled and answered “Hyung did not like me to be here either. I don’t know why, he loves me, I can assure it. Remember the time when you visit our house? He- is still mad until now” Chanyeol chuckled and Baekhyun did not know why he loves the laughter so much

“But you don’t regret it? He being mad is something that you should not be happy about, eh?”

“I won’t say that I did not regret it. The practice became one way of hell afterwards. But well, not all of them mad at me. For example, Tao hyung, you already met him. I think that he really likes you”

Baekhyun felt accepted, but that is not the point “Practice?” the word did not failed to be heard and Chanyeol face palmed him self

“, that just go out without my concern” he muttered not knowing that Baekhyun secretly heard that one too “Promise me not to tell anyone, okay?” he asked with puppy eyes

            Oh God, cuteness over load.

            Baekhyun nodded eagerly.

“Well, I don’t know whether I should say it or not, but for you, I think that is an exception. You already know half of the story anyway” Chanyeol added, looking around to see anyone who could eavesdrop them “I got the Academy’s invitation two years ago. I should be here with Jongin. But hyung did not let me to, saying about controlling my power first and all. I was worst you know. After I insisted, I joined next year” he said

“Back to the past, I could not even get too emotional. You could see my fire appeared anytime I got startled, back then it is worse. Why I kept saying that hyung loves me because he is. He patiently trained me so I have a little bit control of my power”

“My parents left me when I was a baby” Chanyeol added sadly “I transferred from one orphanage to another orphanage because nobody seems like to adopt un-controlled fire. So, there when I transferred to one of the most terrible orphanage ever-“

“They called it, Red Forces. I won’t talk about that, terrible. Three years are enough for me to know the orphanage is not a good place, they trained teenager to become cold blooded killer. My fire got worse there, they asked me to shoot fire anywhere, geez, I don’t want to remember anything about that” Chanyeol felt a shivered from nothing and continued while looking at the ceiling, imagining his past on it

“When I decided to take an end of my life, hyung came. Safe me from that sickly orphanage and let me live along with his spouse and his best friend. I ended up calling all of them hyung, and you still asked me whether my hyung love me or not. I thought I explained enough”

            Chanyeol suddenly heard a sniffled and he looked at the only boy in the room. He tried to hide his laughter. The boy seems too cute for him thus the boy’s crying state did not affect the beauty a bit. By the time Chanyeol ended his story, Baekhyun is already a sobbing mess. He sobbed silently, tears overflowing his cheeks as his hand unable to wipe it out.

“You just looked like Kyungsoo, Baek. Stop it” Chanyeol grinned, hoping that the laughter was unnoticed for the other

Baekhyun could not see right actually, the tears blocking his vision and when he speak, Chanyeol need to take a full concern because the voices just heard as mumbled “Bu-but- y-your dog, yo-your story, th-then the past, si-ckly o-orphange, and hy-hyungs. Oh my God Yeol, I really want to hug you! You don-t de-serve li-fe lik-like th-at. You a-are a goo-d per-son, no Yeol” then he cried again

            This beauty is such an angel.

“For the first time, I am glad that Kyungsoo broke your bones. Only God know what will be happened when you hug me, Baek” he let out a grin but blushed started to crawl on his cheeks “Well, that reminds me. It must be hurt, Baek. Please, rest well. I don’t want you to get hurter than this” he said honestly

            Baekhyun let another sniffled, trying so hard to wipe his tears with his blanket before mouthed a good sleep for the other. He actually could not sleep, but the medicine work so well on him, so it did not take a minute before Baekhyun fall into the slumber. The only one who kept conscious is Chanyeol, looking at the familiar ceiling he always visited daily every morning when thinking hardly.

            I am sorry hyung. I broke the promise and told him my past. I don’t think this guy would do any harms, he is so small, so innocent. I hope that you are wrong when you said that Baekhyun is somewhat dangerous.

            That kept brothering Chanyeol.