--Seven: Days before the Storm

The Elyxion Academy

--Seven: Days before the Storm

            He felt his head is spinning like crazy. Someone, some voices, are screaming on his mind. It started with that deep-husky voice. Then, he heard two or three more voices. He lost the count after that, all he could remember is they told him the same thing

            Run.

            But he could not remember why he need to run, they did not tell him who should be he avoided. Second later, just like the previous dream, he is vanished into the dark. He could not see anything, he could not find any light, he could not produce one either.

            However, unlike the previous dream he has every night, some things are different. He could hear a faint voice in the background, humming lullabies that somewhat calmed his nerves down. He did not cry like a mess, thus he felt secure despite the fact that he is trapped in unknown dark room that seems has no end.

             He smiled widely, followed the surfaces as he tried to find the exit once again. There should be one. He started to believe that, and that is what happened.

            He awared of a presence of someone behind him, but this time, he did not care to look back. He only kept straight, following the faint voices that become louder and louder as he felt his heart floated up. His smiled widened as he found a light source that come out from no-where.

“Finally” Baekhyun said, smiling at someone who is dazzling in the Light, lifting his hand to accept the other

***

            Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly, yawning a little before stretching his body happily. He never felt this fresh after waking up in the Academy. The dream had always haunted him. But soon, he regretted the action because he felt pain on his broken hands. He cried loudly, causing the other man’s eyes to open abruptly.

“What is happened? Another nightmare?!” is Chanyeol first sentence after he shot his eyes open in panicked

            Both are glowing red, but that is not the reason why Baekhyun is as shock as the other.

“You did not leave yet?” Baekhyun asked

“Oh God, seriously Baek, could you stop make my heart stop beating?” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, by now is already backed to normal “Wait here. I will get the pain killer”

            At first, he thought that Baekhyun has another nightmare thus he was angry for himself to oversleep when he planned to sober all night. But then, he felt angrier after knowing Baekhyun cried is caused by his stupidity of forgetting his condition. Chanyeol found the painkiller immediately and he searched on his bag for another mineral water to pass it to the other.

“Thanks” Baekhyun said, looking up at the medicine and the water bottle, he furrowed his eyebrows, thinking the way he could swallowed it

            He almost uses his mouth when a hand snapped the bottle away. Chanyeol stood beside him, opening the water bottle with his hand and put the pill on the lid then he feed the other with the med, amazingly did not touch Baekhyun on the process. Baekhyun muttered another thanks before swallowing the medicine.

“Well, I did not know you would be here. How is about your daily routine?” Baekhyun asked, bite his lower lips as he is confused

            Such a y scene in the morning.

Chanyeol growled at the scene before turning away to take his jacket “I was about to leave” he lied “I- I saw you glowing” he added “Glad that you stop it before destroy another objects”

            With that, Baekhyun realized his own state. He did not remember he wakes up the night before and cried beside Chanyeol as the nightmare is haunted him, thus when Chanyeol said that he did not glowing, he widened his eyes in shock. He really did not, but how?

“Well, I think it will be added to your question list, then? I late for my training, I gotta go now. See you in the class, Baek” with that, Chanyeol rushed out of the room, basically hid his blushing face to the other

            Baekhyun frowned. He did not like the fact that he has another question to be asked. He did not like the fact that his roommate left him either. But knowing that Chanyeol waited him to wake up before went to his daily-absent is making him squeal like a girl.

            But now he got a little problem. How should he go to the cafetaria without a help?

***

            The answer is coming as his beloved best-friend, Jongdae.

“I did not eat breakfast” Baekhyun stated, glaring at un-invited guest on his room

“But you just started to. I even beg Kyungsoo and Jongin to come along with me because I don’t want to witness another inappropriate scene alone! I mean, another half- man!” Jongdae shouted, moving a little bit so Baekhyun could see that the other is not coming alone

            There are Kyungsoo and Jongin, literally ate each other’s face. Jongdae hastily cleared his throat when Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo is the first one to realize, he is blushing hardly as he pushed Jongin a little bit too harsh resulted the usual grinning face of the younger changed to a pouted.

“You just invited the actors to my room!” Baekhyun shouted at Jongdae, earning a sorry look from Kyungsoo and another grin from Jongin

“Hi, Baek” Jongin greeted “Where is Chanyeol?”

“He just left. I don’t know” Baekhyun answered naturally as he looked at oh-not-sorry face of Jongdae “I could not come to the cafeteria before changing my clothes. I need help. I could not even lift a spoon for myself, another help. That is so complicated. So I will just skipped the breakfast part” he said

“But breakfast is important” Jongdae frowned at the idea “You could not just skipped that! We will help you to change”

“Jongdae no- I don’t want to- I did not eat much actually beside-“ Baekhyun cringed but stop by Kyungsoo

            He pushed Jongin away so he could step closer to Baekhyun. With his deep voice and his famous glared, he look at Baekhyun. He only said one sentence though, the first sentence Jongdae just said. Breakfast is important. The latter nodded obediently, made Jongdae rolled his eyes and helped Baekhyun to stand up.

“What? He just broke my hand!” Baekhyun whispered to Jongdae only

“No need to explain, like I’ve said before. Kyungsoo is very welcoming. I, myself, am still afraid of him sometimes” Jongdae replied in same low tone

***

            The best part of having loyal friends are you did not need to afraid of getting sick. Jongdae made sure that Baekhyun wears his uniform in a proper way, it really did not suit his style when Kyungsoo made sure that Baekhyun eat his breakfast, he glared every time Baekhyun said that he is full. Jongin is nowhere to be seen after the morning kiss, he skipped the breakfast today.

“I am full, I can’t eat anymore!” Baekhyun cried, thinking a way to finish his half plate as Jongdae still feed him more

“Come on Baek, just finish your food. I don’t want you to get sick” Kyungsoo said, glaring at the other

“But I already did! Look at my hands!” he shouted

Kyungsoo face-palmed as he sighed “-and part of it is my fault. Wait, do you want me to feed you then? That’s okay, I will-“

“I just want to stop eating! I am full!” Baekhyun let out another cried as they fall for another argument

            They are still in the cafeteria, ten minutes before class and Kyungsoo impatiently asked Baekhyun to finish his half of the plate. Jongdae is assigned to feed Baekhyun when Kyungsoo nagged the latter. Both of them know that Baekhyun did not like to eat his breakfast, but for the sake of the med he took, he should have one. That is, when a hand grabbed the spoon that lift mid-air on Jongdae’s hand. The other two are still bickering and did not realize the new man’s appearance.

“I agreed with Kyungsoo, you need to finish your food, Baek. I read the prescription on your med, and no question asked, now aah” Chanyeol said

            He took the plate from Jongdae who let out a deep breath.

“But, Yeol- I am really full, I could not-“ the words stopped because Chanyeol just rushed the spoon on Baekhyun’s mouth who chewed it fast “Why are you even here?” he mumbled

“Ten minutes before class. It is Mr. Kim’s class. I, scratch that, we do not want to be late. Say aah” Chanyeol rushed another spoon before grabbed a glass of water beside Jongdae “Now, drink” he said and Baekhyun obediently did

Kyungsoo sighed, looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, then to Jongdae who shrugged his shoulder “Oh, thanks Chanyeol. I think I am gonna be late” he muttered

“It’s rare to see you here” Jongdae said

“Well, I make sure this boy is eating well. Don’t pout Baek, unless you wanted to ruin your uniform, now Aah”

            Baekhyun actually wanted to ask the same question but Chanyeol did not let him to. He feed Baekhyun in rush, not too fast so he could chew his food but still. Every time Baekhyun has a chance to ask, Chanyeol just feed him another spoonful of food thus made the other unconsciously chew fast, forgetting about his I am full statement.

“Done. Five minutes before class” Chanyeol smirked at the watches as he clean up the food “Let’s go” he added, signaling the other to follow him

            Jongdae could not believe that Chanyeol succeed to make Baekhyun finished his food when Kyungsoo smiled proudly. He is not late for the next class is the point. Meanwhile Baekhyun pouted all the way to the classroom. He did not like the fact that the red-hair man suddenly come to the cafeteria just to make sure he finished his breakfast.

            But on the way to their class, Baekhyun stop. It is just few steps before class, thus the other two actually did not realize that Baekhyun suddenly stop and enter the class without him. Chanyeol did. He stopped few steps in front of Baekhyun who stared blankly at the alley.

“What happened, Baek? Is something wrong?” He managed to ask

            Baekhyun did not answered fast but he shook his head, told the other that everything is good and continued to walk with a fake smiled is plastered on his face. But no, something is actually gone wrong. Baekhyun looked up at the alley once again, before enter their class. The alley to the classroom shared the same path on his dream, and by that, it did not signed any good.

***

            The day is over soon and there is no sign of Suho’s presence. Means, the mission, whatever it is, not finished yet. Minseok remembered the principal said he is being Suho’s replacement for three days. He let out another sighed.

            In fact, he did not like the idea of leaving his friend outside the Academy. Somehow it reminded him of his lost friend, Kris. But Suho is not leaving alone, he went with Yixing. Despite being the healer, the latter would probably do anything to protect his lover, so he should not worry anymore.

            The problem is this couple. He looked at clingy Sehun and annoyed Luhan. Being a spy along with his group, Minseok kept thinking that this new boy hide something from them. He kept coming to Luhan, being clingy despite the fact that Luhan hate it so much. He simply is too confidence or stupid.

“Why you kept following me?!” Luhan shouted in one of their usual dialogues thus drew Minseok’s attention

            They are all in the locker room ready to go to the soccer field. Minseok hardly has to cancel his study time with Jongdae because he has to look for this couple.            He actually lost the conversation for some times before the boy, without doubt, brought Luhan’s nerves up.

“Because you love me, hyung”

            At first, Minseok thought that the boy has delusion about Luhan being his lover. But Sehun kept talking about the older who loves him. It has never been otherwise. The statement has been always Luhan loves Sehun.

“And who says that? Geez, you are so-“

            Another swearing word, thus Minseok sent a glare to Luhan.

“What?” Luhan mouthed to Minseok, slamming his locker hardly before rushing to changing room

            Minseok finally has a time with Sehun only. The other is, of course, being as careless as ever when Luhan is not around. He is back with his flat-expression that strengthened Minseok’s observation.

“You actually did not talk much” Minseok finally said, looking at the other who did not do anything except playing with his bare hands “I am talking to you, Sehun-ssi” Minseok sighed thus jolted Sehun up

He could saw a blush on the other’s cheeks but he shook it off as he continued “Ah, you are actually a shy. I got it”

            Minseok glanced at a redden Sehun who hide his face on his locker, try to find his own sportwear. He furrowed, looked at the younger boy as he observed once again. He could not stop himself to ask.

“I heard that you are friend with Jongin” Minseok started again and Sehun nodded shyly, he added more question “Are you both relatives?”

            Sehun shook his head.

Minseok could not help to let out another chuckled as he saw Sehun’s quiet responses “You are really shy, huh? But you are so bold with Luhan before”

“On-only because he is Luhan hyung” Sehun added, “And I am actually not shy. It is just, because, you are, umm- I am your fans, hyung. You are our saviour“

            The door to changing room is opened abruptly, revelead a very red Luhan. Minseok furrowed his eyebrows, looking at mad Luhan and slightly shock Sehun. Luhan rolled his eyes, shoving his uniform to the locker before glaring at Sehun and Minseok.

“I don’t know that you change your favorite Chen to Sehun” he yelled at the innocent locker as he continued “I wait for you two to change the clothes, but you know what? I don’t mind playing alone. Have a date without me” with that, Luhan stomped on the grounds and left the room

            Minseok looked at a very shock Sehun dumbfoundedly.

            What is just happened? Did Luhan just show that he is jealous?

“What are you doing? You like him, eh? Catch him!” Minseok facepalmed when shouted to Sehun, Luhan is really something somehow

***

“H-hyung, wait! That is misunderstanding!” Sehun shouted

            For the first time he felt so stupid. He worked so hard thus he could attend the Academy and met his lover, Luhan, or he thought so. But then, just because he was stuttered in front of his savior, it did not mean he like the idea to lose his lover.

“What? I thought that you confessed to Minseok. Didn’t it mean that you two are lover now?” Luhan rolled his eyes

            He did not know why he felt so mad. After all this time, Sehun was being clingy to him. Luhan is not stupid, he knew that the other constantly said that he loves him. But who is kidding, being with someone so clingy did make a change on his heartless mind, he did not know since when but he just realized it when Minseok blurted out in the infirmary.

            The psychopath Luhan is walking with living creature.

            -and that living creature is happened to be Oh Sehun.

“If you just use me so you could date my roommate, you might stop now. It works, congratulations”

“N-“

“No need to explain Sehun. Now leave me alone, have a date with him. Let me be alone!

            Luhan is doomed. He did not know why he needed to raise his voice. But most importantly, he did not know why the other suddenly grabbed his hands and turned his body so know he could look at Sehun’s sad eyes. Not too long, because Sehun is just happened to embraced Luhan tightly so the older face’s fall on his chest.

“Wh-what are you doing. Minseok could see th-is” Luhan mumbled, could not produce the real voice as his lips are too close to the other’s chest

“Didn’t you hear my heart is beating faster only because I hold you this tight, hyung?” Sehun said, his voice is low but clear on Luhan’s ear that made the older heat a bit

            Thanks God that Sehun could not see his face right now.

“I don’t love Minseok hyung. Listen, I kept saying this but I think that you did not understand. I love you hyung. You are the one that I love. Luhan, the heartless, the telekinetic, the damned senior, the cold blooded killer, I love you, no one else. I love you” Sehun said, lifted Luhan’s chin with his free hand as he said the last three words

            As Sehun looked at his eyes seriously, Luhan could not move his own body. He did not try enough actually. It is like some gravity was pulling him towards the other boy. So it is actually not a surprise when Sehun leaned closer to the older and eyes open widely, attaching each other lips.

            It felt so soft, it felt so good, it felt so right.

“What the hell!” Luhan shouted, pushed Sehun a little bit to harsh so the younger fell on the ground “Who give you permission to k-k-ki-iss-s me!”

“What? The most unwanted student could not say a word kiss properly?” Sehun grinned, dusting his pants as he stood up “I, finally, succeed to kiss you. What a lucky day I have” he let another chuckled thus made Luhan’s ears became so red of embarrassment

“I never said that I like Minseok hyung, I just said that I am his fans because he saves me. He saves you. I could not help to stutter in front of a great savior, could I? I did not know that you are the type of jealous boyfriend, hyung. I am amused”

“Shut up. Oh- SEHUN! I am gonna kill you for sure!” Luhan shouted, but Sehun is already running to the other side of field, saving his own soul

***

“Is it safe to say that the task to feed him is yours?” Jongdae asked Chanyeol

            The four of them, gathered up in Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room. As Jongdae has finished helping Baekhyun to change his uniform, Kyungsoo is there to bring another food and made sure Baekhyun drink his med. Although that is not necessary because Chanyeol already there with the pain killer on his hand.

“Why do I feel like I am a prisoner here despite being a patient?” Baekhyun mumbled, earning a laughed from Jongdae, a scoffed from Kyungsoo, and a smiled from Chanyeol

“That is because you are such a child. Now I wonder how could you leave alone all this time without getting killed!”

            That is actually not planned. Jongdae widened his eyes suddenly as he clapped his mouth with his hands when Baekhyun glared at him. His past is something that he kept secret and he hopes that it will remain like that forever. But Kyungsoo and Chanyeol have already heard that, so they threw the same question looked.

“Well- I mean-“ Jongdae said but Baekhyun interrupted “It is time for bed! I really want to rest, can I? I promise I will take the med before I sleep”

“You are right. You need to sleep. I think it is time to us to go back Kyungsoo? Let’s back! I am all wet, need to change the clothes” Jongdae nervously said

            Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He is not stupid but if that is something they want to keep as a secret, he would respect that. So Kyungsoo bought the excused and followed Jongdae back to the room after saying a see you later to the others. But not the other in the room, Baekhyun could felt a pair of red eyes is piercing towards him.

“Now, tell me” Chanyeol demanded, looking at Baekhyun who shrank a bit “I told you mine, so I thought it is only fair if you tell me yours”

            -and that could be another reason I would trust you, Baek.

“T-the thing is-“

            Baekhyun knew, when Chanyeol demanded to know, it did not leave him any choices. Then he told him what is actually happened in his past. He apologized to hide it at first, but he just did not know why he should tell the other.

“I am an outcast. My family did not like the fact that I am being powerless, so they left me alone after the age of seventeen” Chanyeol tensed at the thought “-but being alone at that time is not awful. Despite being treated unfair, I have Jongdae and his family. They are the reason why I kept living through the hard time. They treated me so well thus I almost forgot that my own family left me alone”

            At that, Baekhyun stared blankly at the surfaces in front of him.

“I am so scared. That night, I did not know they planned to leave me alone. They asked me to go to the furthest bakery, with a little amount of money they gave, I did. I am going back to the house just to find out there is a new family move in. We started to fight, I started the fight” Baekhyun let out a really cold chuckled that made Chanyeol felt more tensed

“That little boy that seems so innocent just attacked me with his power. I am so shock. Being a powerless, I am stuck there. The parents just realized that I did not fight back and they pulled the child away, apologizing to me as no power gifted could harm the powerless. You know what? They started being nice in front of me just because I am powerless”

“Then they told me about the house was for sale and they are the one who bought it. They did not know where is the previous family moved out, thus they even more shock when knowing I am left behind. They pity me, and so I could not stand it. I ran away”

“That is not new for me. My parents left me? Well, I already felt their little hostile traits even before I turned ten. Being powerless is a taboo in my family and I knew the consequences. I never blamed them though. They are still my parents anyway. The fact that they wait until I turned into seventeen before leaving me alone shows me that they still care a bit about me. How could I hate them?”

            The question stabbed Chanyeol very much. He is also abandoned by his parents, he never know why he has such a heartless parent that could leave him behind when he did not even learn how to crawl yet. That turned him into another heartless one, even if they are his own parent, he still hates them.

“It started to rain and I did not know where to go, so when Jongdae found me in the park, I stop crying” Baekhyun let out another chuckled, the pure one that made Chanyeol’s heart felt so warm “He is funny, you know? I am the one who is left behind, but he is running like a fool to search me all around the city, very worried about me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend like him. Jongdae is also powerless like me, but his family is different. They are so open about him and telling him that having power is not a big deal at all. They even told me that being powerless is cool” Baekhyun chuckled at the memory

“Thus I learned to live on my own. Of course with Jongdae being my support all the time. I did not tell you because I think it is not something I should tell. I mean, my parent left me, so what? I have found more than them in my circle”

“I have Jongdae and his family. Recently, I have Kyungsoo as my new friend, his annoying boyfriend Jongin, the good seniors Minseok hyung and Suho hyung, I am even happy when I met the psychopath Luhan hyung and the careless Sehun, and after being so lonely all the time I got a roommate, I-“

“You have me” Chanyeol completed the sentences thus made Baekhyun blushes

            The way Chanyeol completed his word felt so right, as if they shared the same mind. Moreover when Chanyeol just admitted that Baekhyun has him, he could have him. Baekhyun smiled widely thus unconsciously made the other get closer to him. His eyes widened when suddenly he felt large hands embraced him on the back.

            It felt so warm, it felt so warm but it did not burn him.

“Ch-Chanyeol, y-you just touch m-me” Baekhyun stuttered at the words made the other realized what he just did

Baekhyun felt the lost of warm when Chanyeol abruptly lifted his hands in panic “I-I just touch you-“ he repeated, furrowed his eyebrows as he continued “-but you did not burn” the last words turned out to be a question despite being a statement but none of them know the answer “-and you are glowing” Chanyeol added, pointed at Baekhyun before the light is out

            They both widen their eyes in unison. Another question to be solved, Baekhyun thought. But for now, it is better to just sleep and patiently waiting Suho to comeback.

***

“Happy?”

“What?” Sehun asked back, could not even hide his smile for a second

“You looked so weird when you are smiling Sehun. Stop it. You ruined the character” Jongin sighed, earning a glared from the other

“So I could not smile, huh? My face, my rules” he proudly said, back to his idiotic smiling face

“Seriously” Jongin facepalmed him self before continued “I saw you, kissing Luhan hyung on the field. Nice acts Sehun-ah, finally confessed to the other. I wonder what he is thinking right now. Did not it count as cheated?”

            Sehun pouted, he just forgot about his status.

“But-, they are the same person” he protested

Jongin shook his head, “You date the future Luhan hyung, now you confessed to the present Luhan hyung. I would not say that is not cheated. No, I didn’t just say that” he said in sarcasm

“They are the same Luhan hyung though!” Sehun has lost his smile, back to his annoyed face “You ruined my mood, seriously. You did not know the feeling of having two boyfriends that actually same but came in different time”

“Wow, that sounds like cheating for me” Jongin grinned at the thought but soon the grin is vanished “Accoding to what they said, we are going to die. Should I be happy because Kyungsoo and I will be dead together?” he chuckled into nothingness that made the other felt angrier

“They are wrong Jongin. No, we are not going to die. Trust me” Sehun gritted his teeth “The fate will change”

“But- did not you get it? We just repeated the fate. I confessed to Kyungsoo and you dated Luhan hyung. We both came to the Academy even after knowing the truth. You still came to the Academy even after Luhan hyung held you back for two years. The same fate will be repeated as the one they told us!” Jongin flinched, but Sehun has enough

            Jongin really succeed to wash away his smile.

“There is one” Sehun said to Jongin as he stood up on the door “According to their fate, Chanyeol is the one who died first but no, he is studying with us. The processed will be the same Jongin, but the ending? No. We are not going to die. Trust me”

            With that, Sehun slammed the door, leaving a sobbing Jongin who hide his face with his hands. Jongin did not know what he hates more, the fact that the fate could not be changed, or the fact that they just already changed one.

***

“Finally, official?” Minseok grinned at jolted Luhan who immediately glared at him “Ouch, jealous. I like this new face of yours” he continued as he walked closer to Luhan “-just admitted that you developed a feeling with that new boy, Lu”

“I hate you” Luhan mouthed as Minseok sat beside him

“-Yeah, and I love you too” he chuckled “-but where is the boyfriend? I thought that he will be clingier after being official with you?”

“He will be dead if he comes any closer to me”

            Minseok chuckled, decided to drop the topic as he did not want to make a scene on the library. He started to read his book when Luhan kicked him under the table. He flinched and glared at the other man.

“He kissed me, Minseok! He kissed my pure lips yesterday! I really want to kill him!” Luhan groaned

Minseok did not fail to notice the slight red on the other’s cheeks as he continued to read his book “Yeah, go on. Kill him because he stole your first kiss” he hummed silently

“I will, seriously! You did not stop me?!” Luhan said in disbelief

Minseok dropped his book, oberseved his flustered friend before continued to read his book “No. You are not that stupid to kill your first boyfriend ever, so I don’t mind”

“You are worse Minseok. You used to be understanding friend, now look at you and your book fantasies. Don’t blame me when someone is dead in the Academy” Luhan warned him

Minseok shrugged his shoulder “Here I am, being the understanding one. Trust me. You won’t kill him, maybe another kiss? Oh, see, I am right. I am such a good friend. Now, go. I am sure I did not need to witness another kissing scene here. He is safe with you. And have a nice day!”

            He shouted the last words, earning a glared from a librarian and Luhan. He mouthed sorry for the librarian but still grinned at annoyed Luhan. He could not help it. They are being official is his happiness.

            Thus, he could have more time with Jongdae.

            Oh, well, Luhan is right. Minseok used to be very worried if he heard that Luhan planned to kill someone. The other was cold blooded killer, he could not hesitate on his plan, but he is not now. And, thinking that he is happy when he could have more time with Jongdae does not mean that he stop being understanding, right? He is still that possessive friend. He is still possesive towards his Jongdae.

***

           Luhan groaned, glared at everyone he met and stomped on the ground like a fury giant ready to eat people. Being the scariest student gave him a privilege. He did not need to shove the others away as they splited up on their own so Luhan could keep walking without getting disturbed.

            That is why when someone blocked him, he look up to see the face. He rolled his eyes, growled silently at the other. Of course Sehun always has the ways.

“What” he glared at the younger

“-am I doing here? If that is the question, I would say, adoring your beautiful face, hyung?” he grinned

Luhan scoffed “Didn’t you afraid that I can kill you easily?”

“You won’t. You will do it now, but you won’t. Because you love me hyung” Sehun sang a song and that really annoyed Luhan

“I don’t. Stop bothering me, you really could be killed anytime soon” Luhan sighed

            He is not in the mood for killing.

            Oh wait, that is rare. Luhan is always in the mood for killing.

            He let another groaned before passing the other boy.

“Are you in the bad mood, hyung? Well, to tell you the truth, I am also in the bad mood. But never mind, seeing you here already boost my mood up” Sehun chirped as usual

Luhan rolled his eyes, continued to walk as the other followed him behind “Why?” he asked

            Why did he even asked, he should not care.

“Well, you know Jongin could be so annoying sometimes. It is just- another roommate’s bickering. So don’t worry, you don’t need to yell at him” Sehun smiled proudly

            As if Luhan would ever do that.

“So, where are we going now?” Sehun finally asked, fastened his pace so he could walk beside the older

Luhan glanced at the step, silently cursing Sehun’s leg to being so long so he could catch up Luhan easily “I don’t know. I don’t planned” he hissed

“Our first date ever” Sehun let another humming as he continued “It is okay, I don’t mind to walk a day with you”

At that, Luhan stop “We are not dating” he deadpanned

“No?” Sehun stop in front of him, turning his back and flinched “-but we are just kissing-“

“T-that is a mistake!” at the word, Luhan could feel his face redden up

            That is really embarrassing, Luhan never reddened up!

“Oh, so you are denying?” Sehun chuckled, he his lips making the older gulped at the scene, he leaned closer too close that Luhan felt his heartbeat is not working properly “-but as far as I remembered, you are the one with the power of telekinetic and last time we kissed, you used your power so it could be happened” he said proudly

“You kissed me hyung, you make me kissed you. I am just doing the favor to continue the rest” he grinned “Should I kiss you so it will be fair for both of us?”

            Another kiss.

            Luhan cursed Minseok at his thought, before glaring at Sehun in front of him and stomped away of the scene. Sehun easily followed up, wide smile plastered on his face. But the smiled soon drop. He frowned, did not like the fact that someone waited them.

            A black hooded someone.

            He suddenly pulled Luhan back, hid him well behind his back. The other has noticed their presence, so he could see that black hooded someone is heading towards them. Luhan felt annoyed, decided to push Sehun away but swear silently when he could not move away.

“What is wrong with me?!” Luhan shouted, he could not even lift up his face

“What are you doing here?”

            Luhan stopped to break lose as he heard Sehun’s voice. His voice is not as hostile as he thought to the intruder who just came, it sounded more comforting and worried. He did not like the fact there is someone who received such his gentle voice. He snorted. He is not the only one, huh?

“Could not I be here?” the voice sounded so familiar that Luhan stop thinking

            Sehun embraced Luhan tightly and he knew the younger was trying to hide him from the other whoever he is.

“You could. But you should not. You knew the rules, hyung. Please, back to the mansion. For your own safety”

Luhan could hear the other snorted, a very familiar snorted, “That is why I am here, to break the rules. Let me break it-“ as the man said that, Luhan could feel his body move but a hand held him so tight so whatever forces is has been failed “Sehun, trust me. We are over this. He won’t listen unless he saw me”

“No. I won’t let you. There must be another way, and not this way”

“What are you doing? You could not change the fate, Sehun”

            At the sudden force, Luhan gasped. He could see Sehun is trying his best to hold him, but the other power is too powerful for him. So he could feel Sehun tensed a little.

“Sehun, what’s hap-“ but before Luhan could complete his sentence, he felt another presence

            Luhan felt dumbfounded, and also Minseok. Minutes before, he is on random place, walking with Sehun, but next he is back on his room, with Minseok gasping at the scene. They are not alone though. There is Jongdae who sat beside the older and Kyungsoo who just came into the room. They widened his eyes like the other.

“Jongin?! Are you alright?!” Minseok shouted

            And Luhan just realized it, looking at his side in horror. Jongin is there, he is the one who teleported Luhan to the room. But he did not realize the other would be so badly hurt, blood everywhere, mostly on the head.

“! Jongin, open your eyes!” Luhan shouted, holding the other back as suddenly the boy closed his eyes and dropped to the ground