--Thirteen: Finding the Peace

The Elyxion Academy

--Thirteen: Finding the Peace

            Two months ago, when he found out that he has a power, a gifted to be exact, and not a loser powerless, he thought that his life somehow turned to be right. It is not like he hates being powerless, his family supported him very much in fact. Not like his childhood friend, Byun Baekhyun, whose family left him behind.

            At first, he pitied him. He really hates Baekhyun’s parents back then, more than his friend itself. But then, when Baekhyun blew his nineteenth birthday candles, he felt betrayed. Baekhyun got his power, but Jongdae remained powerless. Not after that nineteenth birthday of his.

            When his power appeared to be dangerous lightning that will struck randomly outside every time he felt emotional, his heart skydived in second. He is doomed, he really is. That is when the term, nothing is good every time they came together, made.

            But then again, after what seems like endless insecure nights, someone sent them a strange brochure that somewhat lightened their dark days. Thus, without even thinking properly, they came to the said place. He remembered what his roommate said at the very first day they came to the Academy.

“No one came here by bus, Jongdae. The Elyxion has never produced a brochure, we are invited”

            -is exactly what Kyungsoo said after he knew that he shared a room with a smartass.

            -and he thought that all his fortunes finally got back to his life, but well, it did not stop until there. He met with the most beautiful man he ever saw. Kim Minseok is all he wanted for his boyfriend. That did not sound right, not when you heard the rumour about the senior is nice to almost everyone in the Academy.

            Without he noticed it, he developed severe jealous towards the most dangerous student in the history, Luhan. He could not help it. The psychopath has everything he wants to have with the said favorite senior. Minseok is always with Luhan and Luhan is always with Minseok. They got the chemistry that Jongdae could not beat. He hates to admit it, but seeing Jongin and Kyungsoo are official in front of him, envies just consumed him.

            And then that insane new boy, Oh Sehun, came to the class. He could not feel happier than that. He thanks everything that once lives in the world. Finally he got Minseok for himself because that insane new boy clearly is insane enough to stick with Luhan like the strongest glue ever. Then he thought that finally his ups and downs came to end-

            That is not exactly true.

            When Jongin suddenly teleported Luhan to his room, and fainted seconds later, and he found out that his best friend and he are sent by dangerous organization, his heart fell to the deepest abyss. Inevitably, they involved in somewhat dangerous adventure he tried so much to stay away. Well, Jongdae has never been fans of action movies, he never has.

            His childhood friend is kind of lethal weapon that would likely to be used to destroy his universe by kind of bad organization, he cursed his life. He did not care anymore. Life has been so hard for him when he tried to deny all the things were happened to him, at least everyone still stay together with him. At least he is not alone.

            -and here he is, stood in the most horrified scene he ever saw in his life.

            The Academy has never been this terrible before, he always fascinated with the tiniest thing on it. He felt like crying, and got that emotional burst like he always did that time when he felt insecure, but-

            Minseok’s hand which attached warmly on his own success to kept his sanity.

“Relax, you are too tense, Chen” Minseok said calmly, motioned his thumb so he could chilled out a bit

            It works. Everything that Minseok did always work on him.

            He nodded, scanned the piles of ruins to, he did not hope, found someone familiar.

“Is-s that Mister Choi?”

            With the mentioned of their teacher, they looked surprised at what seems like a hand stuck in the ruins. Luhan immediately run to the said teacher, moving the ruins with his power before pulled out the said teacher out. Baekhyun seems hesitated but he still took a step closer to him, looking at the eyes.

“M-mister Choi?” Baekhyun called slowly, hands lifted in the air to tapped the teacher

           But Tao is fast, he slapped Baekhyun’s hand, earned a growling from Chanyeol but Tao clearly got the point.

“We did not know whether this man is Red Forces or not” Tao hissed and nobody would argue

            Came a groaning and Mr. Choi furrowed his eyebrows. Eyes still closed tightly.

“Baekhyun? Is that you Byun Baekhyun?” he asked immediately with eyes closed

“Yes sir, this is me Baekhyun from Special Class. We came to the rescue. C-can you- can you open your eyes for us, Mr. Choi?” he asked

Earning another groaned from Mr. Choi and their heart dropped instantly “I could not. They injured my eyes. I- doubted that I am a blind now” he said carefully “Is Yixing with you? Can he heal me?”

            Yixing wanted to answer the question, but Kris shook his head. He put his hand on Yixing, pushed him to back who send a question look. He asked Minseok to do the talking. The last thing he wanted to know that everyone know about his future presence and Yixing is overused.

“S-sorry Mr. Choi. But it is just me, Minseok-“ he looked at the other and scanned everyone “Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol” he passed Kris, Tao and Yixing “C-could you please tell me, what is happening here? The principal office is ruined, sir-“ he asked

“Suho did”

            Everyone gasped at the said name.

“I- I saw he came to the principal office, and then water came through the wall, destroyed everything. I could not believe it, but once you met Suho, please be aware. He is dangerous” Mr. Choi said between his gritted teeth

“Something is not right” Yixing mouthed “We are with Suho before, and he is fine!”

            Tao wanted to point his wood, that he found before in the ruins, to the said teacher, but Kris held it. He let Minseok to do more questions thus the other did immediately. Baekhyun felt dizzy at the same time, he closed his eyes and leaned closer to nearest surfaces he could find.

“But the Academy, the destruction, is this happened before Suho came?” Minseok asked, eyes fell on the Yixing at the same time who nodded as the answer

But the teacher gave another answer “Yes. Everything is fine before- before he was carried away. He blasted to the principal office with- with Kris! Something is not right- last thing I know, they-“

            But Minseok did not hear the rest. Baekhyun put his hand on the teacher’s head, eyes seems dazed. All of them looked confused when Mr. Choi slowly fall the ground with a soft bump. Kris furrowed his eyebrows when they took a step back. Tao and Chanyeol maintained his position and wood pointed at Baekhyun when Chanyeol looked worried at the other.

“He is manipulated” with that Baekhyun turned his back, crooked his head on the side while smiling evilly “Oh, hello. I guess this is the first time and probably the last time you will see me. I am Phoenix, I borrow the body for moment. You do it too slow, loser. Come with me, I will you to my other soul”

***

“I bet you did not know yet but this boy has alternative power is drainning your power” Baekhyun pointed at himself, while smirking strangely

            As his childhood friend, Jongdae would never be used to that new face.

“That explained why you got your power late, my dear” Baekhyun put one of his hand on Jongdae’s shoulder, yawning a little “This works with you too actually. After all this happened and the red gem put on you instead, you could use my power to overwhelm the other” he explained casually to Chanyeol

            Chanyeol took a step back from Baekhyun, startled at the mention of his name. He did not know why, but as soon as the phoenix took over Baekhyun’s body, he slightly stayed away. He did not like another presence on Baekhyun, he felt intimidated.

“So, that is what you did to Mr. Choi?” Luhan asked, amused by the sudden change of the innocent Baekhyun

            Baekhyun nodded, kicked the ruins that block his way and look behind him.

He chuckled “What is happened with you all? Cat got your tongues?”

            Everyone suddenly kept silence, thus the phoenix could not feel happier than this.

“I just lent his power to this boy” he pointed at, again, startled Chanyeol “Thus, he could drain unwanted power. Well, it won’t work on my gem but it will work at every one of you. But, no. As long as we did not touch you, that would not be happened. Relax” he added with another smirked “Now, follow me. I supposed to feel my own gem

            With that, they followed the Phoenix momentarily.

***

“Did the Principal dead?” is the first question Suho can managed after walking too much

            They arrived at once is happened to be the infirmary, found some medication to treat Luhan’s injuries, and hopefully meet Yixing in the way. Kris shrugged his shoulders, didn’t actually care about the said man condition when started to rummage anything in the drawers. Bandages, would work to the injuries, right? He immediately ordered Luhan to sit down so he could do some works, but Tao refused.

“I treated the injuries better, honey” with that said, Kris nodded gave the bandages to the other

            Suho put his hand on his head. Felt the dizziness came through when he forcefully closed his eyes. He felt exhausted as if he already used all power in his.

“It happens accidentally. My power never came out like that, as if something forced it to went off. I could not control the amount of my power” he explained groggily

“Probably the red gem” Tao explained when bandaged Luhan’s injuries “That gem used to overwhelm your power. You got uncontrolled by it. The same reason why Chanyeol got his power untamed. Luhan and I got the same experienced, it just that we are over that phase. Turn back Lu” he ordered the older

“That is the gem on Jae’s necklace. Its job to overwhelm power when gifted is around. You could not control it” Luhan groaned when Tao accidentally brushed his injury “It is the same force that gave powerless a power. That is what is happened to Jae” he said

“Jae is powerless researcher. He is the youngest among them. Your parents found the gem and left it, but Jae is consumed by the gem and took it” he added “My parents left me when I was a child and I am happened to be sent to that orphanage. They started to do the experiment with me being the object. Jae is the one who started it”

           Kris did not like the thought of his parents are the one who started this mess. He frowned deeply on his seat. That is when Suho decided to look around and walked to the door. His eyes are narrowed when he saw certain group is walking towards the mess when Kris and Tao have first come.

“They are here!” he shouted immediately “Guys! Oh my God! Guys, we are here!!!”

            Suho did not look at his back when he finally saw his lover on the sight. The first one to realize the calling is the future Kris, who turned back immediately after hear the voice. But he soon looked down when he looked at head that just popped out beside Suho.

            -the present Kris.

            Suho realize this, immediately shoved the present Kris to the ground and scanned the group immediately. He looked at grumpy Luhan with clueless Tao, thus he cursed. He turned his back immediately before the group arrived at their place.

“Everyone is here, hide!” he ordered

            The future Tao got the clue thus he immediately pulled the present Kris with him and closed the curtain. Suho ensured there is no gap between the curtains and asked the group to come to his. He scanned the group immediately, looking for any injuries but then he let out a deep breath when he found none. However, his eyes fell for a certain man who acted weird.

“Baekhyun?”

“Oh well- that is definitely not wrong actually” Baekhyun answered with somehow weird tones

            Suho frowned then he asked Minseok immediately. Both Minseok and the future Kris explained deliberately when Yixing glanced at the moving curtain behind Suho. Without asking, Yixing pointed at the curtain that Suho answered immediately with a nod. Thus, he disappeared behind the curtain.

***

“Oh my God, Luhan! What was happened with you?” Yixing basically shouted in his dolphin voice when he looked at how bad the future Luhan is

            No one could deny the power of healing, thus Tao step aside, gulped at the same time. Just before everyone behind the curtain could explain, a head popped in, and Suho appeared with confused look. He looked at Yixing with question look before drifted to Kris.

“Everyone wanted to see you Kris, please come outside. Let the future Kris hide here, instead” Suho explained and looked worriedly at Yixing “Is Luhan really okay?” he asked

That soon Tao answered with a nodded “Yes, he is. Yixing just started to heal him!”

            Yixing raised his eyebrows, looking at Tao and Suho who waited for the confirmation. Getting the clues, he nodded slowly before said the exact same thing to Suho. The latter smiled immediately and asked dumbfounded Kris to exchange position immediately.

            Kris nodded, closed his eyes at the moment when he heard someone come to the room.

***

“Now, tell me. What is actually happened here” Yixing deadpanned, looking furiously to the three futures

            Tao gulped, Kris scratched his nape when Luhan sighed deeply, tried so hard to stay conscious.

“Is this connected with your power?” Yixing took a step closer to Luhan and put his hand on him, ready to heal

            But a certain hand slapped his hard so he looked confused at Tao.

“What?” he asked immediately

“Save your power. You are tired enough, Lay” Kris explained

Yixing denied immediately, put both of his hand on his hips and glared at Kris “Nobody could stop me for healing someone. You heard me? Step aside. This man here- is beyond help. He needed to be healed soon!” Yixing protested, tried so hard to keep his voices low

“You could not Yixing, please” Luhan said, cough a little before added “I am dying. And you could not help the dying human, remember? The power is not enough. Just step aside, I could handle it”

“You could handle it?” Yixing raised his voices a bit, widened his eyes in horror “That is a big hole through the chest! Luhan, no one could handle it!” Yixing swear he never felt this mad before “Let me heal you! Kris, Tao, step aside!”

            Both Kris and Tao remained his position, thus made Yixing angrier.

“I will call Suho for this!” he warned, lifted his finger up to the sky to the stubborn futures

            But before Yixing could get out from the room, someone came. Kyungsoo closed the curtain immediately, looking at angry Yixing and the stubborn futures. He let out a deep sighed, looking carefully at them.

He pushed Yixing gently to the bed beside Luhan, and glared to Kris in the process “Step aside” he ordered thus Kris obeyed immediately

            Tao groaned at his husband, but Kris just shrugged his shoulder, asked the other to give a way to the kid. With a huffed, Tao obeyed. He sat abruptly at the vacant bed beside them and demanded an explanation.

“You are too loud. I know your plan did not include stay alive. But this man here is so right, Luhan needed to be healed, or at least, the injuries should be treated soon. So, let Yixing hyung heal him, or I am going to tell anyone that you came to die” Kyungsoo glared, did not mind the others are actually older than him

            That famous glare.

            Tao gulped, looking at his husband nervously who nodded immediately. Luhan shrank a bit, did not like how the famous glare is actually scarier than Red Forces itself. Then Yixing stomped the ground with pride before put his hand on the injuries.

***

            Yixing is tired. He really is.

            He lost counts of how many injuries he has been healed. The students, Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, the future Luhan- his vision started to get blur when his nape produces amount of sweats. By now, Luhan’s injuries are the worst, and he almost lost his power in the time. Yixing cursed, closed his eyes in the process and started to concentrate hard when a hand tap on his shoulder.

“That is enough hyung. You did not need to heal him until he is fully recovered, just a-“ Kyungsoo looked at the uncomfortable Kris and continued “-small heal so he stop bleeding. We still needed the healer to stay alive” he added softly

Kris nodded “K-Kyungsoo is right. You can heal him once we get rid of the Red Forces. How about you get a rest first?”

            Tao remained silent as he threw a question look to his husband. The latter gave him an awkward smile thus Tao rolled his eyes. Yixing did not have much option besides agree with that, they are right, he needed to rest his power for a moment. Then, after ordered Luhan to take a rest on the bed, he lays himself on the vacant bed and closes his eyes for a moment. He drifted to sleep immediately, Yixing could not help it, his eyelids became too heavy to bear and he is super exhausted by the time.

            Looking at already fallen asleep Yixing, Kyungsoo glared at the futures.

“I decided to help you because I know Kris hyung is right. They could not be bothered by the fact that you are coming here to die. But that did not mean I agree with you guys. There is must be a way, and I would find it” Kyungsoo hissed

Tao rolled his eyes “You could not. There is only a way back, not a way front. How this boy found out again?” he asked

Kris let out an awkward giggled and scratched his nape “Well, all of special class has a really smartass brain”

“How come you not?” Tao protested but then he gave up “So, Why’d you here again? I don’t even know your name if I may say”

“Kyungsoo is the name. And I volunteered myself to tell you the plan” Kyungsoo said sternly

***

           They could not come together. So, after checking the others are fine, they decided to split into three groups. They are fifteen people, including the future Kris, Luhan, and Tao.

“The future should be separated with the present and because of Luhan’s injuries, you stay at the infirmary. Is that okay with you?” Suho asked

“I could not do anything, maybe lifting something, but it will be hard with my condition. So I would agree with that for now” Luhan said, looked at the others immediately

“Let me fight with you guys. Apparently my martial skills would help you” Tao suggested

Suho nodded “But you must stay here Yixing. You are tired enough, and please don’t complain” he stated

            Yixing groaned slightly, but glanced at injured Luhan, it seems like a great opportunity for him. He could heal the other sometime without he knew it. So, without much protest Yixing agreed with his boyfriend’s idea.

“I will accompany them. They needed real power to help in case any bad thing is happened” Kyungsoo deadpanned, didn’t give the other a chance to deny thus Suho agreed

“So, Kris?” he asked

“They are safe with me. But please bring Tao with you, he will be much help. I promise” he said

            That is how the team is formed. Phoenix will lead them to the gem, according to Kris, means where the Jae is. So they spilt up into two teams again. It is safe to say that there are two couples that could not be separated. First are Baekhyun and Chanyeol, because the two of them literally have two opposites power. Second are Jongdae and Minseok. The first one could not control his power yet and he needed the older to stay calm, thus Suho would not complain at that. And it is best to say that Minseok should go with Chanyeol, because when the latter become untamed, at least there are ices to turn the fire off.

            Then, it left the future Tao and the present Tao that should be separated. The present Kris insisted that he would like to go with the future Tao, because the latter is stubborn and stupid. Tao laughed at that, he is not stupid, his husband is. So, the present Tao came with Baekhyun team.

            In the conclusion, there are:

            -the future Kris, the future Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Yixing at the infirmary;

            -Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Minseok, Tao to find this Jae;

            -the future Tao, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Suho, and Jongin minimize the injured people.

“When you find this Jae, tell us. Got it?” Suho make it clear to the other team

            Minseok rolled his eyes, nodded as the other four nodded nervously.

“I ensured Jongin to check on you” Suho hissed thus Minseok nodded immediately and they left

***

            Phoenix still took over Baekhyun’s body, thus Chanyeol got distracted so much. Chanyeol made sure that he stood by him but still kept his distance to his roommate. This did not get missed by the other eyes. Jongdae shared the same feeling with Chanyeol as his gaze fix on the smaller.

“Are you worried?” Minseok whispered in Jongdae’s ear

            The other startled immediately, put his hand on his chest and let out a deep breath.

“You startled me, hyung” Jongdae immediately said

“Sorry, didn’t mean to- Relax, everything is going to be fine. We have Phoenix with us“ Minseok chuckled

            -is one of those things that keep his heart calm.

            And Tao snorted at the scene.

***

“Why is he there, again?”

            Sehun rolled his eyes. He clearly could hear the teleporter hissed. His voice is annoying, thus Sehun immediately close his ear with both of his hands. That actually was not necessary because Jongin asked in whisper.

“At least he is not in the battlefield. Should not you be happy?” Sehun snorted in same low tones

“But, how if the Red Forces come to them, instead” Jongin hissed again

Sehun sighed, stopped the teleporter at the moment when glanced at Luhan “Look. Kyungsoo could defend himself. He has the power to control earth for Godsake! But him-“ he pointed at Luhan “He insisted to come with us despite the fact that his future has severe injuries. Not to mention his scar, Jongin. His burned scar” Sehun growled

“You should be grateful that Kyungsoo stay safe at the infirmary” he added

But Jongin still hissed and said for the last time at Sehun when pointed at Luhan “He is the only survivor beside Kris. All of us are dead. Should I be grateful with that?”

***

            Minseok twitched his eyes. He looked at a man who is laid down unconsciously on the hard ground. He motioned the other to stop when he narrowed his eyes to get more look.

“He is the Principal!” Minseok almost shrieked but Tao immediately put a hand on his mouth

“Look, the leader” he pointed at a certain man who kneeled beside the principal

            Both of them stiffed on the position so Jongdae hurriedly pushed them down on the ground, hid behind the rocks. If they wanted to take a look, do it properly. Jongdae hissed lowly and ordered Baekhyun and Chanyeol to do the same.

            Baekhyun and Chanyeol hid not too far for them behind different ruins of the Academy. The brunette held the red hair’s hand, to suppress the other’s power. The Phoenix knew that the red gem is near and he knew Chanyeol would get affected easily with that power.

“I didn’t mean to do this, but you don’t leave me any choice, Yunho” a man said

            He lifted his sword high in the sky. All five of them widened his eyes in panicked, ready to jump anytime the sword would come to his Principal, but before they could do it, they saw another man with his claymore come to the leader.

Tao gasped “He is Yoochun, the right hand”

            Chanyeol explained the same thing to Baekhyun, or now Phoenix, who focused at the scene more than his hand. Chanyeol actually felt a little weird when Baekhyun touched his hand, probably because the hand suppressed his fire. But it did not explain why his heart beats uncontrollably.

“What does he does there?” Jongdae asked

            As the question came out, Yoochun hit the other sword. A clashing sound could be heard. They widened their eyes when they saw Yoochun attacked Jaejoong. Something is wrong, thus Yoochun kept attacking the other man.

“-that red gem controlled him” Baekhyun explained pointed at the other red eyes that they didn’t see

            At the fight kept continue, they managed to come closer to the Principal. It is just few more steps, and Minseok definitely will grab the principal hand, if only the clashing sound didn’t stop. Minseok froze at his spot because he is the only one who isn’t hidden behind the rock then he could see two pair of eyes glared at him. Jaejoong immediately stabbed Yoochun’s leg, made he fell down immediately with his claymore stuck on the ground, kept him steady.

“Well, look at the new man here” Jaejoong sneered, looked at Minseok who gulped nervously

            He could just use his power, but he didn’t know what this man is capable of. That second, his eyes fell on the gem in Jae’s necklace. The stone is glowing red, it reminded him at blood and wine at the same time and it felt dangerous. Then he snapped his eyes immediately, felt something weird on his power but he could not guess what.

“Don’t look at the gem” is Tao voice rang on his hear

            For those seconds, Minseok didn’t realize Jae has already lifted his sword, wanted to slash him on the spot. But Tao come at the right time, he took a huge hard stone, and used that as a shield. Tao ordered Minseok to step back.

“Ices, right? Make an ice sword for me, please?” Tao asked immediately thus Minseok agreed hurriedly

            He formed an ice that turned to be a sword and gave it to Tao. Tao asked him to step back again, jumped a little backwards, before steadied up his newly sword on his hand. He slashed the wind to check at the hardness and mouthed a thank you to Minseok.

            Minseok knew Tao could not handle the man alone, so he stood by his side, ready to form anything he needed and provided an ice wall for them. He quietly looked back and motioned Jongdae to pick the principal up. Jongdae got the clue, nodded at his ordered and walked slowly at the back.

            Meanwhile Baekhyun focused on the gem that hung on the man’s necklace. He cursed.

“What?” Chanyeol asked

“The gem. It split” Baekhyun said

“Split, how come? Didn’t you say that you can feel it?” Chanyeol frowned

The other nodded “Yes, I can. Let us take this one first. Oh, , that man wake up! Do something!”

            Baekhyun pointed at the man named Yoochun who already lifted his claymore. At first, they thought the man headed to Jae, because the simple fact that the latter has been fought with him just seconds before. But Chanyeol hurriedly ran to Jongdae and directed his fire to Yoochun when he apparently wanted to attack the principal.

            Chanyeol could not touch anyone, the fact came through Minseok’s mind immediately thus he let the ice wall broke and moved it to Jongdae instead. Tao groaned, fought with skill-fulled Jae with only an ice sword is actually impossible. The fire that shot by Chanyeol was blocked easily by the claymore. Chanyeol hissed, narrowed his eyes and looked carefully at the runes on the claymore.

            Junsu did this. No power could touch the sword.

“What? What did I miss?” Minseok immediately asked, didn’t like the fact that Chanyeol’s fire didn’t do anything with the man

“The runes, hyung. The sword is protected by the runes made by Red Forces, Junsu. That sword does the same” Chanyeol pointed at Jae’s sword

            No wonder Tao’s ice sword could not hurt it a bit. Just when they looked at the man, Jae destroyed the other sword. Tao slipped immediately to the ground when the sword tried to slash him. Jae cursed at his agility, but he didn’t give up, randomly stab the ground where Tao once there.

            He is the one who trained the man to be the best fighter anyway.

            Minseok would like to help, but Chanyeol needed more help. He asked the other to make a weapon by the fire but Chanyeol shook his head. He only managed to make a fire ball, various sizes. So, Minseok hurriedly change places and form an ice sword for him. He threw one to Tao who caught up easily.

            The problem is, only Tao who could fight with sword. Minseok barely managed to hold the handle. The claymore is bigger and heavier and his ice sword only lasted for few slashes before it broke into pieces. Chanyeol search for Baekhyun, who disappeared behind the rocks with his smaller body.

            He was panicked, fire erupting from his body. Minseok glared at him, saying he has to keep calm or else they would be dead by his fire. Thus he took out a deep breath, scanned the surrounding once again to find the brunette.

            Jongdae groaned on his side, face full of dusting when he looked at his favorite senior struggled with a claymore handler. He widened his eyes, fists clenched into knuckles. He knew very well the senior could not use the sword thus Chanyeol explained the thing he missed immediately.

            He nodded, looked at his surroundings and an idea popped in his mind.

“You know what is happened when fire meet ice, right?” Jongdae asked

“Evaporation?” Chanyeol guessed

“Smoke. Smoke” Jongdae mumbled for himself “We needed it to distract them. Fast, produced some fire” he ordered immediately “throw it to Minseok hyung”

“Pardon me?” Chanyeol widened his eyes double sized of what Jongdae said

            They supposed to help each other, not to hurt each other.

“Trust me. Minseok hyung will realize it too. Fast!” Jongdae shouted

“But Baek-“

“He is glowing. We could find him somehow. Now!” he kicked the latter

            Jongdae would regret his action if only he is not in the same uneasy feeling. His foot started to get burn but he stomped it to the ground, turned off the fire even before it started to spark. Despite being so slow, Chanyeol managed to threw the fire towards Minseok.

            Tao widened his eyes immediately, slipped to their position and ready to yell at Chanyeol if only Jongdae did not block him. Minseok turned his back, felt the heat that directed to his position and widened his eyes for a second. But just like Jongdae said, Minseok got the clue. He threw his ice sword randomly before jumped to the said fire.

            The room filled with sudden smoke.

***

            The future Tao looked at the present Kris, slightly amused that he share the same handsome face, but younger. It felt like he fell in love twice. But then he giggled at his thought, they are both the same Kris. Now that he knew the struggling of Sehun.

“Stop looking at him like that. Hyung, it is disgusting” Sehun immediately said

            The younger has enough with Jongin’s protests so he stood by Tao instead. Luhan is busy talking with Suho and Kris, basically caught up what he has missed. Considering that they are separated for more than two years, Sehun didn’t have the heart to bother them. So, he stucks with the dumbos.

“What? I am not” Tao responded hurriedly, felt his cheeks redden when Sehun strike the last hit

“Stop imagining him on bed. It is not like I don’t know what you and Kris hyung doing in the mansion. I have ears, you know. And now, I have eyes” Sehun rolled his eyes and added “-and brain. Thanks, I think a lot”

“Yah! How dare you say something like that, I am still older than you!” Tao pointed his hand on Sehun, gritted his teeth in embarasement but everyone could see his face is as red as tomato

“Uh huh, whatever-“ Sehun waved his hand elegantly before someone suddenly called his name

“Sehun-“ Luhan is the one

“Yes, princess?”

            Tao snorted.

“Stop calling me that” Luhan hissed but one slapped from Suho and he started to talk nicely again “We needed your power for a moment-“ Suho elbowed Luhan thus the latter put his best smile “-please” he added

            Sehun grinned.

***

            Jongin is exhausted. He teleported here and there and move the injured student at the infirmary. So much for being a teleporter, he sighed. But he only accepted the task just because that is his chance to meet his lover.

“Suho should stop sent us more students. The infirmary is full enough” the future Luhan protested

            Kyungsoo fixed his eyeglasses back to his eyes and hissed at the future Luhan. Despite being the strongest, Kyungsoo could feel fatigue on his body. It is not like his power could levitated the body easily, and it is not like he is at his best condition, but he is the good student. Thus, he got the job to help the injured student when the injured telekinetic one sat with one leg crosses the other casually on the bed.

“Soo-ah, I could do it alone. Look at yourself, you are tired” Jongin said, after teleported one body to another

Kyungsoo snapped the body and weighed it on his shoulder, glared at Luhan “You are exhausted

“See, this is why I told you that Suho should stop sent the injured students here” the injured Luhan protested

“For a moment, I forget that you are once cold blooded killer” Jongin said, disappeared in thin air when Kyungsoo turned his back to the said killer

“Could you please help me move the students here, hyung?” Kyungsoo hissed

Luhan shrugged his shoulder, lifted his hand a bit to lift the fainted student near Yixing “Satisfied?”

Kyungsoo put his angelic smile “Greatly”

            Yixing took out a deep breath and treated the fainted student hurriedly, breathing deeply. The future Kris escorted one of the students to the bed when he glanced at over-exhausted Yixing. He shook his head, looked at his surrounding sadly, back to the student in front of him.

“Is that you, Kris?” the girl asked

            Luna is the name, Kris remembered her as the cat girl who always smile brightly.

Instead of answering the question, Kris asked “What is happened before you brought here?”

“A man. A man with claymore slashed us-“

            No wonder they have cut injuries so much.

“It is a disaster. I could not find Vic and the others, then-“ Luna grimaced when he remembered the scene “Taemin came-“

            Taemin is one of the best students of The Elyxion, he could do something with illusion.

“He fought for the wrong side. We lost our vision and the rests are-“

            Kris growled. He could not help it. He felt so betrayed. Red Forces manipulated those who have best power. It started from Sulli, the manipulator, Siwon, the shield, and then Taemin, the illusionist. He let Luna to rest more when he turned his back to look for the healer. Anger rose up when he saw Yixing put his hand on one of the cut at the student. He let another growled and stomped to him.

“I told you not to overuse your power” he warned

“But- we ran out of the med. My power could help, let me-“ Yixing protested

           Kris grabbed Yixing’s shirt and glared at him, but before he could say anything, he got watered by someone. He turned his back, looking angrily and found Suho who just came with Jongin. Both of them looked like they could eat each other.

“Kris, I came here not to find you attack my Yixing” Suho hissed

“I am not” Kris towered the other “This would not happened if you stop sending us more students like we are a bunch of saints!”

“I could not help it! They are stuck in the ruins! We should help them!”

“-and let your boyfriend here overused his power? I came here not to see this is coming!” Kris eyes are shot of fire but that did not make Suho backed down, otherwise he straightened his position and glared at the other

“Guys, please stop” Kyungsoo is the one to stop them, Jongin on his side

“Kris, I won’t use my power, I got it, I am sorry” Yixing apologized and turned his face to Suho “No, it is okay. He didn’t hurt me at all, Suho, please” he smiled worriedly

            None of them are backing away, so Luhan sighed. He mumbled something like ‘I thought I was the impatient one’. But with a flicked of his finger, both of them are separated forcefully and fell to the ground on the butts.

“What?” Luhan mouthed to the rest of the eyes

            Jongin gave his thumbs up, when Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Okay, anything to say?” Yixing asked immediately “You came here with Jongin. There is must be something important, right?”

Suho didn’t answer right away when Jongin is the one who took the chance “Well, there is. It is about Luhan hyung. They-“ Jongin looked at future Luhan groggily “-got kidnapped by Red Forces”

            Luhan cursed. Kris face palmed. Kyungsoo stiffed. Yixing sighed.