Dinner & A Question

Idols & Life (Book 2)

imin POV

Yoongi told us Kim was awake and wanted to rest so we all decided to leave. I stopped Kayla. "Kayla. Let's go out for dinner tonight. With everything going on we haven't spent time together properly in a while."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay sure Honey. What time?"

I looked at the time. It was six pm. "at 9 okay? I'll meet you in the lobby of the hotel at 9" She nodded. "dress nicely okay baby?" She smiled and nodded again.

Greaty looked at me and she nodded in approval. She took Kayla and the others except for Jungkook and Taehyung and Jin.

We left to get everything prepared for tonight. I took out the metallic rose from my jacket and sighed.

I coloured it to make it look more like a rose. And I went with the others to the place. Jin was kind enough to cook for us and Taehyung and Jungkook were helping me put everything together.

I wanted everything to look perfect for tonight. It's been a while since we had went on a date. And it just had to be perfect for her. I wouldn't accept anything less.

I was so nervous though. What if I ed up?

Ani don't think that way.. I went back and everything looked perfect. Taehyung and Jungkook grinned. "thank you both so much for this. Ok I gotta go pick up Kayla. Tell Yoongi to come. He knows why and will do it for me."

They nodded and left. I went back to the hotel to pick up Kayla.

I felt so nervous but also excited. I had left the rose at the table in the vase. And I got out of my car and went up to my room to get ready. I checked myself in the mirror and decided I looked good.

I

I

went down to the Lobby and waited for Kayla. I felt nervous but I was also really excited.

"Jimin?" I saw Kayla looking around curiously. I got up and smiled, she looked so beautiful. "I'm right here" She blinked in shock.

"you coloured your hair again. It's black now" I smiled. I remembered she liked my hair black. So I coloured it back to black.

"you look so handsome Jimin" She said shyly. "You look gorgeous Kayla. Come on let's go" I took her hand and led her to a car.

We got in and I drove us to the restaurant. I knew Yoongi was there and I felt my phone go off which meant Jin is done with the food and left.

I stopped at the place and parked. Then me and Kayla went and the dinner was ready. The food was there and the candles were lit (probably Suga)

Everything looked lovely. "aww Jimin this looks amazing, and the rose looks beautiful" She said happily.

I was happy she felt that way. "come Kayla let's enjoy our dinner together." I took her hand and led her to her seat, pulling out the chair for her.

I wanted her to feel extra special for tonight.

We ate our dinner and talked, and the food was amazing, I completely owe Jin for it. It tasted amazing. Kayla agreed as well. We enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed spending this time together.

I looked at her and smiled. It's been a few years since we had gotten together. 5 years.

And now it was time to take the next step in our relationship. I got up and put my chair in. And the music started. Yoongi also came out at that time and I started singing.
 

will you marry me
do you want to live together forever
we can sweetly love each other,
have a baby that looks like me, a baby that looks like you,
not be sick forever.. i want to live like that

honestly, i love you more
in a relationship between man and woman
they say it's better like that

i'll love you more
i'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together
i'll love you forever
i'll protect you forever
i'm thankful that i met someone as great as you
i want to love only you everyday

will you marry me

[Yoongi] everyday, i feel so happy that
for no reason, i look forward to the next day
why why am i trembling so much
no matter how i think of it, you're my number one person
until our black hair turns white as snow
until our lives end
even if you suffer physically, i won't ever make you suffer emotionally

you're the other half of my heart
i'll become the other half of your heart
every moment that you breathe
i'll love you
even as time passes and our wrinkles grow
you and me, we'll be together forever like now

i'll love you more
i'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together
i'll love you forever
i'll protect you forever
i'm thankful that i met someone as great as you
i want to love only you everyday

you're like a light that brightened up my dark life
a house that welcomes me with the sound of stew boiling
a rain that watered my dry heart
a seed that contains the real fruit of love
a string of fate that the heavens decided
our meeting was destined by the heavens
i wouldn't trade you for the world
in my life, there's only you, forever

i'll love you more
i'll care for you more
when tears fall and it's hard
when it hurts, we'll hurt together
i'll love you forever
i'll protect you forever
i'm thankful that i met someone as great as you
i want to love only you everyday

will you marry me
 

I grabbed the rose and handed it to her before kneeling down. "Kayla will you please marry me?" I pushed the metallic rose and revealed the ring inside.

Kayla had tears in her eyes. And she nodded. "Park Jimin, yes I'll marry you damn it I love you!" I smiled brightly and hugged her.

She was crying and looked so happy. I let go of her and took the ring out before sliding it on her finger. It looked perfect for her.

Yoongi smiled and left from what I saw.

I felt so happy. Because now. I can be with Kayla not as my girlfriend. But as my wife.