Promotions & Tours

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Greaty POV

"Guys are you done packing!?" I shouted. The boys were getting ready for their tour in Asia and they all decided to leave the packing for the last day.

"Yeah we're done! Where's Kayla, Kim, and Jenny!?" I heard Jin shout.

"already in Japan! Kim had to go there for some stuff and Jenny and Kayla went with her to go sightseeing for a bit!"

They all whined "if you picked earlier we wouldn't be close to late! Everyone should be out in 2 minutes or I'm dragging you all out without your things!"

I came out with my luggage and Jungkook and Jimin were already there talking on the couch and I sat down beside Jimin.

I closed my eyes for a second then felt someone wrap their arm around my waist but I realized it easily. I leaned in closer and opened my eyes to face Jungkook who switched places with Jimin.

"tired?" I nodded and he kissed my head. "we'll be leaving soon. The others are almost done." He murmured to me. "guys! 10 seconds!" everyone was running into the living room after that.

"WE'RE HERE!"

I got up. "let's go then so we can catch our flight and not get into with Kim, she'll kill me if You guys miss your flight and we have to get onto the next one."

With that everyone went off to the car chatting happily. I grabbed my homework out of my bag once I made sure everyone was ready to go.

Everyone was singing along to their songs that came onto the radio, I felt proud of them, they became very successful, though I knew they would be.

We all had complete faith in them and never once doubted they would fail. They work hard and it made everyone else incredibly proud. Though with popularity.

There is always a threat.

Saesangs to be more specific. Everyone's relationships to the members could get told to the public.

Kim's and Suga's
J-Hope's and Jade's
Jenny's and Taehyung's
Namjoon's and Jin's
Kayla's and Jimin's
And mine and Jungkook's

We have to be too careful just to avoid a fan finding out about us. Some people hate the fact I'm their manager anyways. Cause I'm a girl managing a boy group. I should be managing a girl group.

Though people still think that way they kinda got over it. "Greaty!" I looked at Jungkook who was right beside my door. "we're here already, let's go"

I grabbed my stuff and followed them out going through all the boring airplane stuff and went straight to the gate. They were already starting to board people. We quickly got on and sat down. I was supposed to sit beside Hobi but Jungkook made him switch with him.

So Jungkook sat next to me during the plane ride as I was reading a book.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.-

"yes Kookie??" I asked after he poked me a few times. "yah gimme attention"

"Kookie lemme read my book first. I haven't had time to read with everyone throwing stuff at me for your schedules. Sleep because when we get there it's still gonna be daytime and we need to have a rehearsal before we can relax." I pet his head gently and he quickly started to fall asleep.

He's like a doggy. It's adorable.

Suga POV

I have airplane rides. They are boring. And I was stuck beside J-hope. He's a good friend and all but sometimes I get tired to be around people..

I had my headphones in and was listening to 'tomorrow' i guess it was one of my favorite songs we made.

I just wanted to be done with it.

-Skype call-

Hm? I checked my phone and smiled brightly at the caller. I answered immediately. "Hey"

I said to her. Kim smiled back "Hey yourself. I know you hate plane rides so I decided to call you on Skype. This okay with you?" She asked. I nodded happily and we talked the entire ride.

-Close to landing time-

"oh babe I gotta go to the venue now so I'll see you when you get here." I nodded

"we are gonna land soon anyways. Thanks for calling baby. I love you" She smiled brightly. "I love you too"

Then we hung up. Definitely that brightened up my day already. I heard the intercom telling us we were gonna land soon and relaxed in my seat. I'm happy I'm gonna see my girl

Jin POV

I was talking to Namjoon and Taehyung they both seemed very excited to go look around Japan. I was pretty excited myself but none of us learned Japanese. I think only Jungkook and Greaty knew Japanese so the rest of us were screwed.

But Taehyung was acting so cute. He started calling me umma and I found it too cute for my heart to handle.

Namjoon thought it was cute as well. Until I started giving more attention to Taehyung. But he was so cute how could I resist?

Of course my baby came first.

"Namjoon will you please relax that jealousy of yours? Taetae is our baby we need to give him our attention" I pouted

Of course Namjoon fell for that and gave in. So we were both babying Taehyung.

Finally we landed though and Taehyung started acting like his normal self again. All of us got out if the airplane and walked through the airport looking for Jenny, Kayla, and Jade who were to pick us up.

Oh of course I forgot we had a time skip. In the two years, everyone got to graduate high school. And everyone got Jobs at Bighit. Kayla was our dance coach. Jenny was the one who came up with ideas for our music videos, and Jade... Uhm... I forgot what Jade does at the company..

"Namjoon what does Jade do at the company?" he looked at me weirdly "Stylist. She does our hair makeup and clothing. How did you forget that?" I shrugged. Well Namjoon told you. Also Greaty along with being our manager helps Jade with that stuff.

Finally we found them and got out stuff. "okay guys we are gonna drop you all off at the venue then bring your stuff to the hotel. We will return for you guys when we are done there "  Jenny said.

We all nodded and went off to the venue.