Love & Tests

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Greaty POV

I just finished fixing up Kayla and I was so ready to just relax with a bowl of popcorn and watch anime for tonight, Kim was at the hospital and Kayla was out with Jimin so the room was mine for the night. I grabbed the remote and the tv.

then someone knocked on the door. I was actually pretty pissed off, after all this drama i just wanted to relax! I walked over to the door and opened it and I was greeted with flowers . "Who the heck?" I saw Jungkook behind the flowers and I smiled.

He's such a sweetheart, I let him in and went back to the couch. He literally threw himself on the couch beside me.

Jesus Christ Jungkook calm the down, I couldn't help but laugh at him though. It was cute.

We were watching the TV for a while but eventually.. Well let's be fair. Drama is ing everywhere.

The phone rang and I answered it. "hello?"

"Greaty! Oh my God thank god you answered! Listen to me. You need to tell me where everyone is. Jimin and Kayla and Yoongi I know where they all are. But Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jade, Jenny, Taehyung, and Jungkook I'm missing!"

I was confused why was she worried about this. "uhh Jungkook is with me and the others are all in the room next door. Why are you so freaked out?"

My heart stopped at her response. "Yoonji escaped. She's nearby the hotel and looking for us. The people I just said I knew where they are, they came to the hospital. Greaty I need you to be extremely careful and get everyone in one room. Call the hotel staff and make sure not a single person knows where you all are. Protect everyone and be careful yourself okay?"

I was pretty much panicking but I agreed and hung up. I texted Namjoon and the others and made sure they knew to come over here immediately.

Once people were coming I counted and checked if all of them were here. But then I was missing someone. I looked around.. Who was I missing?

Wait. Where was Jenny? "Taehyung where is Jenny?" he looked around and my heart stopped.

"Nobody leaves this room or I swear to God I'll kill you all when this is over" I grabbed a teaser and knife that I bought in case of any crazy fans.

I walked around carefully. I was pretty nervous and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I screamed in shock and tried to attack but they grabbed my hand. "whoa whoa calm the down"

I looked at the person. Wait a second. "OH MY GOD N OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY?!" He covered my mouth and dragged me back to my room where I found the vixx members as well. Author why the are the vixx members here all of a sudden??

Ok so she told me the reason why is because she has been having major VIXX feels and she knows the only way she'll update is if she know Vixx is around.

Don't worry this is still a BTS story. Vixx are minor characters here. Now back to the real stuff.

So I sat down next to Jungkook and Jenny came through the door. She was panting heavily which didn't help my anxiety.

I seriously hope she didn't see Yoonji.

"sorry I'm late. I was visiting Kim at the hospital. And when I got the calls I was on my way here." I sighed in relief. Now I know everyone is safe.

"So Yoonji escaped. She is looking for any of us. As far as she thinks though. Kim is dead. She's probably looking for Yoongi though. So as far as anyone knows.

Yoongi is at his parent's house. And the rest of us stayed here to continue our work like normal. We need to be as careful as possible so Yoonji doesn't harm any of us. Or even worse now.

Any of the vixx members who aren't even involved in this." everyone looked at them. N rolled his eyes "we didn't ask to be in this story. Author nim get us outta here and back to where we belong"

And with that they just disappeared. Bruh- ok whatever.

Then they came back. "yah Author I told you to get us outta here!" N looked so annoyed. "ok who cares just keep them here. Anyways! We need to figure out how to protect everyone from Yoonji and bring her back to Jail."

And with that we all started to create a plan. Though it took a long time to actually figure this out. We did it eventually.

The plan was to get Yoonji to the hospital where Kim was. Since Yoonji wants her dead. Seeing her alive will trigger her and make sure she attacks Kim. That's where Yoongi and Namjoon are gonna tackle her down and where we have police officers prepared to cuff her and take her away for good.

We called Yoongi and told him the plan. "absolutely not. I am not putting my girlfriend in anymore danger. She's been through enough." I heard shuffling for a second "Hey Greaty? It's Kim. I'm on board with this. When are we doing it?"

"tomorrow afternoon. We'll make sure Yoonji knows. I scheduled a press conference for tomorrow morning about your condition. This will make sure we first answer any questions people have about the situation and also inform Yoonji about you. Her blind anger will lead her into a trap."

After working out all details we hung up and everyone stayed over and fell asleep pretty quick. Eager for tomorrow and for Yoonji's capture.