Punishment & Tears

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Taehyung POV

We all watched as she stabbed herself. My heart shattered. she pulled out the knife and collapsed on the ground. I was frozen, all of us were frozen. I wanted to cry. I was angry. She made my sister do this. I ran and tackled Yoonji "YOU DID THIS! YOU CRUEL SELFISH ! YOU JUST KILLED A PERSON AND MADE YOUR BROTHER MISERABLE! HE LOVED HER, HE LOVED HER SO MUCH AND YOU KILLED HIS EVERYTHING! HE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AFTER THIS!"

Kayla, Jenny, and Greaty pulled me off of her and I saw the police near us, they grabbed her and put in her in the car and drove away. The others were by Kim desperately trying to stop her bleeding. Jin and Hoseok were the most focused, Namjoon was calling an ambulance. Jenny watched me for a bit. I watched Yoongi. 

He looked out of it. I was nervous and walked to him. "Yoongi" he looked at me and I felt my heart hurt more. He looked dead. I saw his eyes fill with tears and I hugged him. He started wailing. Not just tears but full on wailing. It didn't sound like crying, more screaming. Greaty and Kayla saw and looked so pain filled by the sight. 

Jungkook and Jimin didn't seem to know what to do. Finally the ambulance arrived and took Kim in. I made Yoongi go with her. He needs this more then me.

I was worried about her. And Him.

Yoongi POV

When that knife went into her skin. I broke inside. I was terrified of what might happen to her. Then I almost teared up. The conversation I had with her came up.

*Flashback*

I knocked on the door of her office. "come in" I heard her say. I walked in and kissed her. "Hey babe. What are you up to?" She smiled at me "working on your tour. I'm just.. Feeling hesitant is that bad?"

She asked me. I shook my head. "we should do the tour" I said. She bit her lip.

"uhm you know what.. I'm not going to do the tour yet. I think we should wait." She said. I was surprised. "babe why not? Do you think we aren't ready?" She shook her head.

"I know you guys are ready but we should wait." I felt really upset. "babe we have to do this tour"

"Yoongi I said no." She said more sternly. "Kim you obviously don't think we're ready then. Just say it." is all I said before I stormed out.

A few weeks later she said we would do the tour.

*Flashback end*

We were all excited. All except her. She felt something would go wrong.. And she was right.. I did this. I got her into this state.

I hated myself so much right now. I got her kidnapped by my sister.. And she did this to herself. And now I might lose the love of my life...

"Kim please get through this. I love you so much. I can't lose you. If I lose you I'll die.. I won't live in a world without you in it."

Finally we got to the hospital and they immediately went to surgery in order to help her. I was forced to sit in the waiting room... Everyone else came after that.

We all waited. But it would take a long time. We all knew it would take a long time. I just hoped they could save her.

I think we all hoped for that right now.

Hoseok POV

I felt guilty watching Suga.. He looked incredibly upset. Then again.. I'd be upset too if Jade was in this state too.. I hugged her close. "you think she'll be alright?" Jade asked sadly.

I sighed and nodded. "yeah.. I think she'll be fine. She's a fighter. And she loves us all too much to leave us early." is what I said. She nodded and sighed. "I really hope she'll be alright."

I nodded. I hope so as well.

Jimin POV

I kept looking around, waiting for a doctor to come and tell us she is alright. All of us were worried sick. Yoonji's command was for her to kill herself. What if she succeeded?

Then Kim might already be dead. My heart stopped at the thought. No she couldn't be dead. She was strong. Now I just wish I talked to her more.

She's a good friend to me and the others.

I felt Kayla grab my sleeve. I looked at her. "Jimin. Sit down and calm down.. We have to wait and that's that. I'm worried about her too. But we can't make the doctor move any faster."

I nodded slowly and hugged her. I only could pray and pray for her to be alright.

Jungkook POV

It was three hours before the doctor came. We all looked up. The doctor cleared his throat before he spoke.

 

"unfortunately. She flatlined during the operation"