Concerts & Disasters

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Warning: short chapter ahead. I'm very tired today ^^

 

Jungkook POV

Finally we finished rehearing for the concert tonight. Apparently the program will go as followed.

Dope

Blood Sweat & Tears

N.O

Tomorrow

No More Dream

Just One Day

Fire

Converse High

Born Singer

Cypher Pt 4

And as a surprise we are going to sing all our solo songs.

So Jin hyung sings awake

Then Suga hyung sings First love

J-hope hyung sings mama

Rapmon hyung sings Reflection

Jimin hyung sings lie

Taehyung hyung sings Stigma

And I'm singing Begin

After that the concert ends.

We quickly went to the hotel to rest a bit before the concert and slept happily.

Unknown POV

Finally everyone was gone. I quickly set up everything needed for tonight.

I'm sure BTS Will forever remember this concert. For as long as they live.

Kim POV

I woke up and checked the time. 3 hours before the concert. I tapped Suga's shoulder. "Yoongi wake up babe" I poked his cheek and he groaned. "Lemme sleep babe"

I poked his cheek again then kissed his cheek, "no. The concert is in three hours and we need you all to be ready. Go get ready to leave."

He nodded and pecked my lips before dragging himself out for bed. I texted Greaty to wake everyone else up then started getting ready to leave as well.

I was incredibly happy about this concert. It was the first one of the tour and if it went successfully then more people would be willing to come to the concert.

so I was really excited. I was happy seeing them all perform on stage and be happy. They deserved the success they have now.

Anyways we got to the venue and Jade and Greaty got straight to work getting their stage clothes and makeup and hair done.

They looked really good. And Taehyung had his wing makeup on his back so during blood sweat and tears he was gonna show off his back to the audience. Believe me Jenny wasn't happy about her boyfriend showing off on stage but we convinced her to let it be done.

Also for awake we decided to let Jin have actual wings for the ending of the song, he was kinda confused as to why but it was a nice surprise for him.

What we wanna do is at the end of awake he is going to have his wings on him and fly up where the other members are waiting for him with their wings.

When I saw awake, it made me sad that Jin doesn't really see himself as good enough as everyone else. So we decided to do this for him so he knows how proud we are of him.

I checked the harnesses and everything else to make sure anything bad can be avoided.

-Time skip-

The concert was starting. The boys went out on stage and prepared for dope. They were wearing the same clothes from the mv. I watched them dance and sing and the light in their eyes all showed how happy they were on stage.

The songs continued one by one and finally we got to blood sweat and tears. I watched them dance and sing the song flawlessly though then I heard something

'warn them!'

'save them!'

'help them!'

I just heard a voice say that. I looked around but then something grabbed my attention. The light over Jungkook. It looked like It was going to break any second and it did break. I ran out and pulled Jungkook away from the light where it fell and broke.

I heard the fans scream in shock. Greaty, Jenny, and Jade ran out. "Jungkook! Are you alright!?" I checked him over and with the other members.

"I'm fine, thanks Kim I owe you literally my life." I shook my head "as long as you are safe and away from harm I'm good" he nodded. I grabbed the microphone "Hello everyone I'm sorry but the concert cannot continue tonight I really do apologize. I think Jungkook and the others should go to their hotel and rest so they can calm down from this incident."

I bowed and the fans all were very supportive and left without a single complaint.

We took them home and I called a meeting excluding the members.

 

"I don't think this was done accidentally."