Confessions & Forgiveness

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Taehyung POV

So because of Kim's condition the press conference was pushed back for a few weeks so she can recover properly.

In the meantime... Sides were still being forced. Luckily no more relationships were being forced apart.. Three were enough..

I felt sick of myself. I hurt the person I care for because of stupid alcohol.. Never again will I touch it.

I missed Jenny.. I always talked to her but now.. She won't even look my way. And she spends all her time with Jungkook.

Greaty spent more time with me as well. "Taetae come on. Please cheer up! You've been miserable like this for too long. It's depressing "

"I'll stop being depressed when you start being love dovey with Jungkook."

She sighed. "Not happening. He's with his new girlfriend now" I felt the anger in my heart when she said that. "They aren't dating."

"They are just close cause we are close. I want her back.." is all I said.

Greaty sighed. "I'll get her to talk to you" so she's gonna make Jenny stay in a room with me and lock us in until we make up.

Yeah. Sounds like something Greaty would do. "alright" I got up and went to a room. "wait where are you going? I didn't explain how we would do that"

"Lemme guess. I'm gonna go to the room and she's gonna go into the same room and you will lock us in until we make up"

"...yeah pretty much.." I went into the room and waited nervously.

She came in minutes later and I heard the lock click behind her. So we were locked in.

She didn't bother to even look at me. "Jenny. You don't need to say anyrhing but just listen.

What I did was stupid, and I honestly don't remember that night. The weird thing is I know I only drank one bottle of beer.

That shouldn't be enough to even get me tipsy."

She looked confused. "but you can't remember anything. You had to be completely drunk"

"exactly. But if I only drank one beer. How could I be drunk when I know my tolerance level is much higher?"

She looked confused. Then she widened her eyes "someone drugged you!" I nodded. At least that's what I thought. It was too weird and being drugged is the more reasonable answer to this.

She looked sad and hugged me. "I'm so sorry... I'm so stupid for just assuming you wanted to cheat... Please forgive me.." I hugged her tightly.

"Of course dummy. I love you. Now can we get back together?" I asked hopefully. She nodded.

"We need to get Greaty and Jungkook together again though. Which might be more difficult because both of them are jealous and prideful. They make a pretty good couple you know."

Jenny nodded "you're right about that. Well we should make a plan to get them together."

I lightly squeezed her. "Not yet though. First I wanna spend some time with you. And before anything I need to ask you something incredibly important.

I know you don't like the big gestures so I'm being very simple. But will you marry me?"

I let go of her and knelt on the floor, opening the box with the ring inside. Her eyes widened and I actually felt nervous.

She wasn't gonna say no... Right?

"aww Tae, yes I will marry you" She smiled and hugged me. A surge of happiness went through my body and I hugged her back. Im engaged now!

I put the ring on her hand and pulled her out of the room and we went over to where everyone else was.

"Guys! Jenny and me are engaged!"

I said happily. She looked a little embarassed but everyone else looked incredibly happy.

"Oh my God congrats guys!!"
"another one joins the team!"
"aww the wedding better include all of us!'"
"cute couple is now engaged!!"

I was a bit embarassed now myself but the happiness completely overshadowed it. I couldn't wait.

Greaty nor Jungkook were around.

"Guys we need to get Jungkook and Greaty back together as soon as we can please."

Everyone else just agreed. Well except for Kayla who was squishing Jimin's cheeks. "he's so squishy" is all she said.

I mean.. His cheeks are squishy.. I kinda wanna squish them now. Jimin just let it happen.

We just shrugged it off and started making a plan.

Time for operation:...

Uhm... So the author doesn't have a name for this operation. She'll probably ask her friends when they read this chapter and fix it later.

For now here was the plan

Push Jungkook down the stairs

Make Greaty bring him to the hospital

Have Greaty get worried and miss Jungkook

Have them apologize to each other

Then leave the hotel room cause we don't wanna hear them ing later on.

Jenny POV

I kept looking at the ring Taehyung gave me. I decided to go visit Kim but when I got there.. Something felt wrong. I ran over to her room and saw doctors inside working.

"She's in v-fib get the paddles!"

I stopped a doctor "what's going on in there?"

"we aren't sure. She seemed perfectly fine but she out of no where started seizing. Her heart stopped. Right now it's in v-fib. A very low heart rate but we will bring it up with our paddles." He ran off after that.

I called everyone immediately.