A Return & A Surprise

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Kim POV

"they will be just fine, Mr Park's injury was only in his arm so he will be fine, Mr Jean's Injury was in his shoulder, Mr Min though. His was very close to hitting his heart. He was very lucky." I sighed softly in relief. "thank you doctor"

"your welcome. You may go see them if you'd like." I nodded and told Kayla and Greaty who both ran over to check up on them. I followed and went over to Yoongi. "that reminds me. Their painkillers might make them seem.. Well.. A bit odd but it's temporary."

I nodded and we all walked in and the three were laughing so hard. "uh what's so funny?" Jenny asked in confusion. "the joke Jimin told us was so funny" Yoongi wheezed out.

Jungkook was trying to say it but kept dying of laughter. "ok ok ok. So what do you call a fake noodle?" we all stared, we knew where this was going. "an impasta!" and Yoongi and Jungkook just went insane with laughter, they were crying.

"Oh God is this how it's gonna be all the time?" I sighed. "Hey guys" they looked at me. "What does a clock do when it's still hungry?"

Everyone else sighed except the three "it goes back four seconds" and they all started crying from laughing too hard. I sighed and shook my head. "we should go and let these guys rest." I said.

I went to go kiss Yoongi on his cheek but he pushed me away. "did Yoongi just push you away?!" Kayla said in shock. "no I have a girlfriend don't kiss me, I love her and only her" I blushed. "at least I know he's loyal. Yoongi sweetie it's Kim now let me kiss you goodnight" I said before kissing his cheek, he grinned like a child and it was so cute.

We all left and went to the hotel. I updated the member on their condition and told them we could go see them tomorrow morning.

I laid down in bed after all that and sighed. It felt weird being Alone in bed. Usually Yoongi is beside me hugging me while we sleep. I sighed. I missed him. Wow I'm clingy. That isn't good.

"Aish. It's weird though. I'm so used to this and now I'm changing everything" I hugged my pillow.

Then I put my pillow back and grabbed Yoonji's pillow and hugged it. It had his scent on it. I closed my eyes and just pretended it was him. Only for now. And slowly I fell asleep.

Yoongi POV

(warning this POV is gonna look like he was on drugs. Like the doctor said his painkillers make him seem odd so don't judge)

Pretty pretty butterfly~ flying up in the air~ marshmallow friend, Bunny friend wahhh they soooo cute~ girl comes to room~ I saw her before~ who she? "shhh Yoongi. It's okay oppa. Im sorry I hit you. I didn't mean to. Now oppa tell me where Kim is" giggling is fun~ "She at xxx hotel~ room ish 557 tell her I wub her~" I wub her~

"I will oppa" She left me~ nuuuuuu.

Yawning I'm sleepy. Sleepy time~ night night.

Unknown POV

At the hotel, everyone was fast asleep, I struck quickly and got into her room. This would teach her. For everything she has done to me. I get her, and I take her away into the night. She would regret her decisions. Now Yoongi can be back to normal once again.

Nobody POV

Jin knocked on the door to Kim's room. He waited. But nobody answered. He knocked again. But still no answer. He opened the door and she wasn't there. He called the hospital but she wasn't there either. Her phone was on the table charging. He ran back to the others. "Kim's missing!"

Immediately everyone went to the hospital where the three boys were finally acting like themselves again. Then everyone went into the room. "Yoongi, Kim is missing" is the first thing said.

"she's missing?" How?

Kim POV

I woke up and I was tied to a chair. I looked around and saw a hooded figure. "finally awake?" I struggled "who are you and why are you doing this to me!?"

The figure slapped me. "this is on you. You changed my brother. And for that you will be killed!!" She took her hood off. And I gasped. It couldn't be.








 

"Yoonji?"